Attention: Scammer Report [mickyj007/mjtkop07/Invincible91/DJP777/MixMaster] and Others

Korgnex

Proud Member
Country
Germany
Patrick Anthony Lipman - Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
nicknames:
- mickyj007 (forums/MSN)
- mjtkop07 (ebay)
- Invincible91 (ebay)
- DJP777 (GearSlutz)
- MixMasterJ (youTube)
- BeatzMasterJ (youTube)

What did he do?

• sold self-made CDr's on eBay (account: "mjtkop07"

Last edited:
attention: scammer "yamjfan" / "ygest"

Last edited:
Re: attention: scammer mickyj007/mjtkop07/Invincible91/DJP777/MixMasterJ/BeatzMasterJ

I nearly did some business with him back in 2008 or thereabouts. Glad nothing came out of those dealings now!

Over the course of a few e-mails and such, He set off enough red flags that were enough for me to end contact altogether.
Good to see this info is out there for all to see!

However, with that being said, at one time He did manage to get a hold of some fairly rare various concert footage which eventually leaked for anyone who wanted it.

Last edited:
Thank you for this information, Korgnex! I once considered buying something from him, but fortunately I didn't as the price was too high. I didn't know Patrick = mickyj007 / mjtkop07..

Damn how I hate scammers :angry:

I initally planned to buy the Brisbane tapes from him... glad I didn't! :( damn scammers.

Unfortunately I got ripped by ebay seller "mjtkop07" for one of those self-made acetate CD's (2 Bad) in September 2008 - his email address at that time was "beaverbastard@hotmail.com". After posting pictures of it here on MJJC in May 2010, I quickly got a PM from mickyj007 saying that he sold them on behalf of a friend in France....

He also mentioned that people here were "trying to conspire against him" because he has some ridiculously rare items and people were simply jealous....

I also got ripped for similar looking items by a guy calling himself "Diante Weblynx", again in 2008, and that was much more painful! If anyone knows anything about this scumbag, please let me know.... I do not know if these two people are linked, but there must be some connection as the fakes were all in the exact same style....

If the email address was "lynxcollectors@hotmail.co.uk" then it was mickyj007 as well. He sold another WBB fake acetate with this account.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know WHO bought the following FAKE and what the name of the SCAMMER (=the seller, not the buyer) is?

http://jacksonstreet.canalblog.com/archives/2008/01/18/7494073.html

jsqscrrb.jpg

This FORGERY was a combination of the Dangerous DAT and the "Bonus Cut" CD (both leaked previously).
You can easily tell that the item is FAKE because the inlay is a copy-paste job with Paint, combining the layout of "Bernie Grundman Mastering" with "DDD Mastering" - an EPIC FAIL (because the person who created this forgery has NO CLUE about both entities).
In addition, the DAT files (eg "What About Us") are NOT lossless and sourced from the internet leak. You would NEVER find such a low quality on a true Bernie Grundman CD!!!
But unfortunately, the scammer managed to rip off some people with this.

Has anyone contact with the site owner?

Last edited:
Back