NEW VIDEO: Paris Jackson redoing her bedroom wall with Michael's Pictures

I love it. I can't believe she collected pics she printed, I'm much like that myself, I love to collect pics of her dad and anime and printed them up. I love collecting those.

I also notice she has a bunny wabbit.

Wow I love this video. :wild: Thank you so much for posting it. :D
Paris is so cute. :blush:
And her love for dady is so strong… I knew that, but I was touched again watching the video. :angel:

Cute vid yes! A lil sad too... Seeing his child sittin theire cuttin up pics of him to put up on her wall to feel close to him. DAMN...=,(

I seen that video a couple of days ago..it made me cry...to think that child and her brothers are growing up without their Dad is just so sad...I cannot even imagine how they still feel. :(

She didn't cut directly on the line for the pictures o.0... sorry I get OCD about that.

Bittersweet.

Bless her, sad to see pictures on a wall instead of being able to give her dad a real hug.

I so badly wish she could run up to her dad and give him a big hug.

julia posts for one direction. Paris posts pics of her father. Paris. Classic. Priceless.
You can't be more centered than if you love, admire and respect your father all at the same time...and your father happens to have the personality of Michael Jackson. No wonder so many people are jealous of her. She has to be the most centered public figure on earth. To have that love for a rockstar and that rockstar is her father...well...I've never heard of that, before.
And yeah..she's the only one who can say her dad rocks...and it be something literal.
I mean I've heard of a lot of children of rockstars, but they always seem to be fascinated with a rockstar other than their parent.

But of course, then again, it's Michael, so...understandable.

That brought tears to my eyes... 'Man In The Mirror' playing in the background and everything.

Last edited:
Just like her father, Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson is quite WONDERFUL!!!!
dancing.gif

ooh i didnt expect it but that made me tear up too. i liked how she threw off all the other stuff (even her own name) and put mj up :)

Back