The Most Famous Person Awards / Not official organization

Sunnie23

Proud Member
Don't quite know where to put this, or if it's already been post, but I couldn't find it!!
So in case it wasn't... Here is another opportunity to cast your vote for Michael bein the Most Famous Person!!

European Organization is seeking the most famous person to award. Rating is based on indicating one's popularity in social networking services like Facebook, Twitter, etc., as well as on rating points purchased by fans to support their hero. Each point is important for the common rating. The contest will be finished and winners will be announced on31.12.2013.

Vote Here: http://mostfamousperson.net/

Spread the word around, on Facebook, Twitter, Mail, etc...
Thanks! :)

Re: The Most Famous Person Awards

voted, when did this poll start?

I'll go vote! he is for sure. When did it start?

Dont know when it started but it lasts till Dec 2013 _ once we get MJ to the top it wont be hard to keep him there.

Warning: If you want to participate Just dont click on the complete offers or sending emails becuase you can get locked into something you dont want like recieve charges on your phone bill or lots of unwanted spam etc etc. Above all dont get suckered into paying for votes either, becuase this is just a scam to get you to do just that .. Please dont give them anything not even your email. We certainly dont need that to win. When all is all said and done this isnt anything official. It's just for fun and for us to make a point. We can do this with fan power alone. We are the best most loyal, diligent fans in the world.

Just Rock Michael to the Top using thumbs up or facebook and twiiter votes if you wish with the links provided.

qbee;3729606 said:
Dont know when it started but it lasts till Dec 2013 _ once we get MJ to the top it wont be hard to keep him there.

Warning: If you want to participate Just dont click on the complete offers or sending emails becuase you can get locked into something you dont want like recieve charges on your phone bill or lots of unwanted spam etc etc. Above all dont get suckered into paying for votes either, becuase this is just a scam to get you to do just that .. Please dont give them anything not even your email. We certainly dont need that to win. When all is all said and done this isnt anything official. It's just for fun and for us to make a point. We can do this with fan power alone. We are the best most loyal, diligent fans in the world.

Just Rock Michael to the Top using thumbs up or facebook and twiiter votes if you wish with the links provided.

Thanks for clarifying Qbee!! You're absolutely right, voters should beware of the tricks!!

I just thought the only way Our Michael could get a Much Better place was sharing with my fellow MJ-Family!! :heart:
And Thanks to all of you for voting already!! Michael is by now at place N° 6!! :D

Voted, Michael is #3 looking good.

MJ is probably the most famous celebrity in the world ever.Voted for him of course

Voted

I´m a sport nerd so I know who Federer is, but today I´ve been asking around and those who doesn´t care about sports have no idea who he is.

Voted, michael is 2nd 6152.

Justib bieber 3rd 6008

Voted.

Lady Gaga 1st 20950

Michael 2nd 19326

just voted Lady GaGa 20939.. Michael 19340

Wtf, I cant believe these kinds of polls even exist?!

I mean, if this happened some years ago, for example Justin Timberlake's position would be quite high on the chart (they were saying he's a new MJ and stuff like that) and where is he NOW (as a musician)??

I think the same will happen to Bieber and others, they are just temporary...

I think if we're beeing objective (and I'm not saying this just as a fan of Michael's) Michael SHOULD and DESERVES to win this poll. I really hope he wins it but I'm afraid that Gaga & Bieber have more support at the moment (at least from young people who are very active in the social networks and web right now)

i'm sorry for the outburst but it makes me angry because i honestly think there is NO comparison between Michael and other artists that are currently high on the list... :mat:

NOTE: Before anyone gets emotional please know this is not any official poll. It also doesnt have anything to do with who is the best. It has to do with how many are willing to play/ vote day after day after day for a whole year. The site is owned by a woman who created it for her own personal gain. She gathers emails to spam you and gets paid from fans who buy the votes. In the end it doesnt amount to diddly squat. No one will ever recognise this as an official poll. its only a $$$ making scheme .. If you really want MJ to win it ONLY COST 100.00 for 1800 points _ Sad thing is some are purchasing votes. Thats ridiculas .. and only one person is really winning here and its not the fans or their idol.

If you want to vote then just do it for fun to prove a point but dont take it all too serious. Keep the person who created it in mind. _ You have to play for a whole Year and No matter who wins its all forgotten in a day... and then the creator of the site starts it all over again becuase she is making tons of money from all the fans of various artists. Does Anyone know of or remember last years winner ? ... there you go ..

I voted :lol:

I agree with Qbee, no matter who's in first place (now it's Michael, let's keep Him there ;) ) Please Don't Pay Anything for this Poll!!!!
Just vote if you haven't already!!

I'm wondering though,... does it hurt us when we post it on Facebook & Twitter for our E-mail addresses too?? Coz I do that everytime!!! :blush:

http://mostfamousperson.net/

Lady Gaga is in first place and Michael in second!
kermit.gif

this is genuine for Michael because he rarely ever got media support. Gaga gets lots of it. plus the site is asking to get paid. So..Michael's fans..real people who don't always necessarily have connections have him at number 2. that really makes him a genuine number 1, with tons more real fans around the world, who aren't always rich. voted.

Hey my computer is warning me that site is not safe. Is this OK guys?

^^I know but I want to get Michael's number up. I will try later.

Back