PDA

View Full Version : Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

MjsLovelyOne88
12-12-2012, 06:44 AM
I've got to admit, I didn't care for any Michael fanfics in the past..because I felt they were too delusional, but then again that's why it's called "fiction" right? Anyways, lately I've been devoting my sleepless nights to reading some of these stories and I must confess, they've been quite enjoyable, because let's face it, many of us have made up stories about Michael and ourselves in our minds in the past..or might still do so *cough*:shifty:. So, what are your thoughts? Like them, hate 'em or don't care for them at all? :wild:

CaptainEoLove85
12-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Eh..my answer doesn't really fit any of the poll options. I used to read them sometimes, but I haven't read one in a long time. Not too interested in them anymore. But I did like the ones I read.

zhelva
12-12-2012, 10:54 PM
I dont know, feels wrong :)

HIStory
13-12-2012, 04:49 AM
I don't like fanfics about real people in general, so no, I don't care for MJ fanfics either. I don't mind fanfics about fictional characters, for example I used to read a couple of Star Wars fanfics. But about real people - no.

Daryll748
13-12-2012, 09:13 PM
I :heart: reading MJ fanfics cause I write them myself :naughty:

I sometimes think... I'm NOW gonna write a story NOT related to Michael and yep, he always 'pops' up as 'character' :cheeky:

I used to read loads of fanfiction when I was HOME but now I have to juggle 'real' life with my 'passion' of creating stories :smilerolleyes:

WHY do I love to read and write them?
It's a 'sticker' for the wounded soul... I just :wub: to write and feel Michael's character 'radiating' through a story...

soulmum
14-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Just for a little while, when you're reading, good authors bring him back to life and it's nice to have that feeling sometimes.

helena22
15-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I don't consider myself a fan of MJ fanfics, but I did like some of the ones I've read.
I started reading some stories here and there a few years back. Haven't read any lately, tho.
I don't think I've completely lost interest or anything. Maybe it was just a phase where it was new to me like, "What is this?!" and got into it, but the fresh feeling started wearing off at some point, I guess.
Well, if I stumble upon any good stories again, I know I would become the same passionate reader I was.

"Realistic" (Yes, fanfics can be that!) ones are what I go for most of the time.
For example, if Michael is portrayed to be this perfect gentleman who can be everything for every girl, then the story wouldn't keep me interested.

Just for a little while, when you're reading, good authors bring him back to life and it's nice to have that feeling sometimes.
You do have a point. Maybe the number of fanfic readers increased not long after he passed?...
Me, I wasn't consciously looking for something to fill that void. Now that I think about it, probably, getting into the world of fanfics subconsciously became one of my ways of coping.

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Great answers, it's so interesting to read what you all think :clapping: keep 'em coming.

Arklove
15-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Read them? I've written some myself :ninja:

But I don't have them saved anymore :(

Rudolf
15-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Nope and don't care about them. Actually what does that even mean? :scratch:

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Nope and don't care about them. Actually what does that even mean? :scratch:
Fictional stories about Michael and most likely, the writer and other secondary roles lol.

Rudolf
15-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Fictional stories about Michael and most likely, the writer and other secondary roles lol.

I can't really imagine lol. Is it like that "so Michael went there, he did awards speech over there, he came back home and did something else and then he played a video game. and then he went to sleep. and next day he met Lisa Marie and they went to candy store.." lol?

Arklove
15-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I can't really imagine lol. Is it like that "so Michael went there, he did awards speech over there, he came back home and did something else and then he played a video game. and then he went to sleep. and next day he met Lisa Marie and they went to candy store.." lol?

Most of what I've read is sexual lol

Rudolf
15-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I see then. lol
In that case I'm leaving this thread. Carry on discussing gold pants or whatever you were in to, girls :P

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Most of what I've read is sexual lol
LMAO!!!!! yes..but hey Rudolf don't leave it could be something like that too..:hysterical:

Arklove
15-12-2012, 11:03 PM
LMAO!!!!! yes..but hey Rudolf don't leave it could be something like that too..:hysterical:

yeah, interlaced with sex :lmao:

Rudolf
15-12-2012, 11:05 PM
:popcorn:

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 11:06 PM
yeah, interlaced with sex :lmao:

:hysterical: I know, like ..I went to his concert, it was amazing..blah blah, but then she ends up going to his dressing room and :smilerolleyes:

eagle_eye
15-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan fictions are ok, but I feel that people tend to exaggerate a lot. A lot of times it feels like the character is named "Michael Jackson", but its really not the same Michael we all know in real life. I would like to read one where people don't change anything about him as a person, and build an interesting story around him. But then again, its called "fanfiction" for a reason and people are free to go wild with their imaginations lol
I have read quiet a few in the past, but soon realized that they are not my thing.

Arklove
15-12-2012, 11:11 PM
:hysterical: I know, like ..I went to his concert, it was amazing..blah blah, but then she ends up going to his dressing room and :smilerolleyes:

...bahaha...oh I know...and they start off so innocent, you think it's gonna be a completely PG story, but then.............................................. ..............:shifty: lol

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 11:17 PM
...bahaha...oh I know...and they start off so innocent, you think it's gonna be a completely PG story, but then.............................................. ..............:shifty: lol

:lmao: I can't... lol yeah I know..it gets reaaaaaal crazy...:shifty: some of the things they write I mean :bugeyed: lol

Arklove
15-12-2012, 11:20 PM
:lmao: I can't... lol yeah I know..it gets reaaaaaal crazy...:shifty: some of the things they write I mean :bugeyed: lol

Oh yeah...I know how it is...I've written several that have even surprised me :lmao:

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Oh yeah...I know how it is...I've written several that have even surprised me :lmao:
REALLY!!? Do you...by any chance..still have them? :naughty: :lmao:

Arklove
15-12-2012, 11:31 PM
REALLY!!? Do you...by any chance..still have them? :naughty: :lmao:

Well, I don't have them saved...But I think I know where I can find them....I must warn you though, they are VERY graphic....I didn't hold back :fear:

Some sexual fanfics are pretty tame.....Mine aren't AT ALL....lol...

MjsLovelyOne88
15-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Well, I don't have them saved...But I think I know where I can find them....I must warn you though, they are VERY graphic....I didn't hold back :fear:

Some sexual fanfics are pretty tame.....Mine aren't AT ALL....lol...
:hysterical: Oh it's ok girl, bring them on! :naughty: (LOL I sound so desperate :blush:)

Arklove
15-12-2012, 11:40 PM
:hysterical: Oh it's ok girl, bring them on! :naughty: (LOL I sound so desperate :blush:)

Ok, you asked for it :lmao:

I will PM you :D

CaptainEoLove85
15-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Fan fictions are ok, but I feel that people tend to exaggerate a lot. A lot of times it feels like the character is named "Michael Jackson", but its really not the same Michael we all know in real life. I would like to read one where people don't change anything about him as a person, and build an interesting story around him. But then again, its called "fanfiction" for a reason and people are free to go wild with their imaginations lol
I have read quiet a few in the past, but soon realized that they are not my thing.

Yeah, I would like more of those kinds too. Sexual ones are all good, but then I wish there were more non-sexual stories too, if you know what I'm saying. I haven't found too many. Like alternate history or something, you could go in a lot of directions with that. Where's the "serious" writers? lol I did write a Michael fanfic once, but it was a G-rated cute story :)

PoP
16-12-2012, 01:15 AM
I do. I love reading them even the hot and cute ones with any girls falling for Michael and he does the same.

I wrote some myself. They're mostly +18 stories I wrote, I know they're not allowed here, but I wrote them on another MJ fanclub site. I have 1 completed and the rest are currently work in progress. I wanted to do an MJ/Anime stories I'm planning.

MjsLovelyOne88
16-12-2012, 02:05 AM
That's awesome PoP :kickass: and Arklove :bow: :shifty:

helena22
17-12-2012, 07:59 AM
The thing is, technically, we don't know what he was like in real life. Plus, he kept himself way more "mysterious" than all these celebs do these days. No Twitter, no Instagram, no blog, no webisode, etc.
As you pointed out, some writers take advantage of that factor to the fullest and I'm cool with that.
I do get where you're coming from, tho, cuz we fans believe we know the real Michael, even though it's just to a certain extent. Like, his love for music, his love for children, his strong beliefs, and so on.
I wouldn't like it if those qualities are wiped out. At the very least, the story wouldn't hold my attention.

MjsLovelyOne88
17-12-2012, 08:16 AM
The thing is, technically, we don't know what he was like in real life. Plus, he kept himself way more "mysterious" than all these celebs do these days. No Twitter, no Instagram, no blog, no webisode, etc.

I wonder though, had Michael been around today ┐would he enjoy "tweeting", having a FB, Instagram, etc? his children do, well at least Paris..but I wonder if he was that kind of tech-oriented person during his last years. Would've been fun to read his updates. :D

MJsBollywoodGirl7
17-12-2012, 12:43 PM
I L.O.V.E. the MJ fan fics. I even made some myself. Even though writing is something I was never any good at. Like the one I entitled The Stalker. It is still a very, very slow work in progress. Since I haven't felt like working on that story in months. But it is basically about this fan girl who constantly keeps stalking Michael. And will not leave him alone until she gets what she wants from him. So it is a horror type story. I really don't read the fan fics stories like I used to anymore. But the one fan fic story that I really, really L.O.V.E. is the one called Wounded Hearts. That is like one of the most greatest MJ fan fic story I had ever read in my life. And I just so badly wish I could go back and read that story again. But unfortunately the site that it was on is no longer around.:(

michaeljacksonkingofpop
27-12-2012, 02:05 AM
I read MJ fanfics on this website called MJFiction. The Romance section is what I read the most there because I'm a big romance fan! It's a fun site and whoever else read MJ fanfics should head over there and see what they have.

MjsLovelyOne88
29-12-2012, 06:51 AM
I read MJ fanfics on this website called MJFiction. The Romance section is what I read the most there because I'm a big romance fan! It's a fun site and whoever else read MJ fanfics should head over there and see what they have.

Oh so there's a whole site dedicated to them? good to know that, thanks!

PoP
11-01-2013, 06:59 PM
I got my magic writing hands back. I forgot I got 2 out of all my stories in my fanfiction.net page. "The Michael Jackson Harem Story" (P.Y.T. Girls story- +18) and "Loving Good To Bad" (NaruHina story- PG-14).

Paris78
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.subina-giuletti.com/bilder/allgemein/book_small.jpg

Before you judge me try hard to love me
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3000397256? (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3000397256?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=3000397256&linkCode=shr&tag=mjfan-20)

A deep novel - with a personal dedication from Rev. June Juliet Gatlin, Michael Jackson's spiritual advisor.

When Michael Jackson died, millions of people were affected and many felt that there was something strange around his death. In this book you will have intimate insights into Michael's personal world, for the first time in the form of a novel, and perhaps find a new answer.

This is about the moving spectrum of feelings behind his dramas - taking into account his spiritual interests, but above all the question as to why ... why did he of all people have to experience disasters of this scale?

The touching and poignant story of Michael Jackson as the emotional story of his life: nuances that are so often and readily omitted by the tabloids, his thoughts, feelings, fears, especially in the last two years before his death - are based on details, facts and background knowledge of people who knew Michael personally.

Michael always said: Before you judge me, try hard to love me.

This is an important piece of truth about Michael – share the thrill, read the book, gift it, review it, criticize it - give the truth around Michael Jackson a chance - let the true Michael live!

Treasure
01-09-2013, 01:06 PM
I love to read Fanfics about Michael, just like I love to read a Romantic story, or watch a Romantic Movie :)
Most of the fanfics I've read were good, and not TOO sexual, or at least it wasn't all about sex!
I like to write them too, just for myself..haha it's like a dream I never have :(

I guess most woman like to have some moments where they can let their minds drift away .....

PoP
01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
I wrote my stories in MJIFC, but I left there months ago due to personal reasons re. my friend, so I left all my stories and the ones I got working in progress including the RP stories and excerpt of my new stories at LoveMichael7.

Ashtanga
02-09-2013, 04:34 AM
http://www.subina-giuletti.com/bilder/allgemein/book_small.jpg

Before you judge me try hard to love me
http://www.amazon.com/Before-you-judge-hard-love/dp/3000397256/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357743318&sr=1-1&keywords=before+you+judge+me+try+hard+to+love+me

A deep novel - with a personal dedication from Rev. June Juliet Gatlin, Michael Jackson's spiritual advisor.

June must have so many memories of Michael. :heart: I'd love to hear it. :girl_sigh:

And all the comments about the book on the Amazon site have 5 stars. Really should be good! :wild:

MjsLovelyOne88
02-09-2013, 07:17 AM
liberiangirls.livejournal has good stories, they don't post them anymore but they left good stuff behind. Many of them are 18+ so if you're not into those kind of stories forget I suggested it lol. Also on tumblr there's this blog called lay-your-body-close-to-mine which has different types of fics, not just "sexual" ones. Good to see my thread still going as I'm still very into fanfics and even had one written for me lol

Daryll748
03-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey, I bumped into here again :blush:

Fanfics are what keeps me happy and alive these days :cheeky:

I love to read them, currently reading 'the Kingdom tales' :blush: It's 18+ adult fanfiction though :heat:

I love to write them myself too :blush: It's escapism for me!

It eases the pain of missing Michael if he's 'alive' in a story and you can 'take care' of him :blush:

Treasure
03-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Hey, I bumped into here again :blush:

Fanfics are what keeps me happy and alive these days :cheeky:

I love to read them, currently reading 'the Kingdom tales' :blush: It's 18+ adult fanfiction though :heat:

I love to write them myself too :blush: It's escapism for me!

It eases the pain of missing Michael if he's 'alive' in a story and you can 'take care' of him :blush:

Love to read some of yours Daryll :)

Member Service
04-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Please read MJJCommunity Board Rules and Posting Guidelines
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121356-MJJCommunity-Board-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines
10. Please do not post links on the board or in your signatures or promote or link to competing MJ forums or Websites. You can link to your personal blogs, facebook, Youtube etc.

Thanks for your cooperation - Team MJJC

Daryll748
04-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Love to read some of yours Daryll :)

I don't like to brag about it :blush:

but this is the blog where I post my 'Michael theme' stories on :cheeky:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael-jackson-blog/

I'm the Resident writer after all :blush:

I do post updates of my own 'storyteller' site on my FB though :blush:

Treasure
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I will have a look at it asap Daryll, thanks!

Ferrari
05-09-2013, 09:32 AM
I absolutely love fanfics! I usually go on MJ Fiction for a good read, though some of them are reeeeeaaallly far-fetched! They've got to be realistic to some extent for me to enjoy them. I particularly love a good romance with our Michael :wub:

I used to have a couple of my own that I'd written and posted on MJNO's fiction section, which I lost when the site closed down :( They were saved on my old laptop too so there's no way of me retrieving them :cry:

If this forum were to have a fiction section, I'd definitely give writing another go! :cheeky:

His confessions
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I used to love fanfics but then again they can be little too delusional yes but that's what fanfics is called just fanfictions...
Maybe I should start one up again since my last one "Two lusts" were a smash hit actually (that's what they said anyway).
Should I start one?

Ferrari
05-09-2013, 04:50 PM
^^ Yes!! I think you should! :yes:

His confessions
05-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Hmmm must wonder which title I should have and its content, I am really picky when it comes to writing and which era I should write in... any ideas people?

Ferrari
06-09-2013, 09:15 AM
I personally love the Bad era in a story....but as for the content, I'll read anything! :dancin:

Dri
07-09-2013, 01:58 AM
The BEST and most well written MJ fanfiction I've ever read!

!Jerk! by MJJ_Forever (Giovanni)

Brief Synopsis: It all started with a raffle in Asha Rockweiler's business class. It all started with the new ‘Shadow Program’ where only the top students at the University were chosen to participate in shadowing famous celebrities. It all started when she was chosen to be Michael Jackson’s shadow.

What happens when two 'Jerks' find that beneath their prejudice and disdain for one another, two people who seem like polar opposites can actually be more alike than they ever realized...But will they be able to overcome the Jerk in themselves to do anything about it?

She glares. “You’re such a jerk!”

I scowl at her. Angry at her for making me feel like this. Irritated at her for risking our bond for the sake of something so dangerous. Frustrated for wanting to give her something I don’t think I can.

“No girl, you’re the jerk!”

Era: Dangerous (1992-1993)
PoV: Mainly from Asha's perspectve - Alternating Perspectives later on
Rating: NC 17+

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af225/gioluvsmjj/Untitled-1.jpg

m (http://www.mjjeternal.com/showthread.php?t=282)jjeternal.com

His confessions
07-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm still thinking... we'll see if I do anything...

MysticalChicken
07-09-2013, 06:21 PM
The BEST and most well written MJ fanfiction I've ever read!

!Jerk! by MJJ_Forever (Giovanni)

Brief Synopsis: It all started with a raffle in Asha Rockweiler's business class. It all started with the new ‘Shadow Program’ where only the top students at the University were chosen to participate in shadowing famous celebrities. It all started when she was chosen to be Michael Jackson’s shadow.

What happens when two 'Jerks' find that beneath their prejudice and disdain for one another, two people who seem like polar opposites can actually be more alike than they ever realized...But will they be able to overcome the Jerk in themselves to do anything about it?

She glares. “You’re such a jerk!”

I scowl at her. Angry at her for making me feel like this. Irritated at her for risking our bond for the sake of something so dangerous. Frustrated for wanting to give her something I don’t think I can.

“No girl, you’re the jerk!”

Era: Dangerous (1992-1993)
PoV: Mainly from Asha's perspectve - Alternating Perspectives later on
Rating: NC 17+

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af225/gioluvsmjj/Untitled-1.jpg

mjjeternal.com

YES

I was like "Good lord, four pages and nobody's mentioned 'Jerk!' yet?" before i saw your post. I don't much care for fanfiction in general and if I do start reading one I rarely if ever finish it. I've read that one three times and am actually currently reading it again for the fourth time. It's probably one of my favorite fanfics ever.

Daryll748
08-09-2013, 08:20 AM
I'm still thinking... we'll see if I do anything...

Just try to follow your heart and listen to what your 'muse' says.

Writing isn't about "thinking what you should write" though.

You take your FAVE era of Michael, a plot adventure where you would like to be with Michael and just escape :angel:

Treasure
17-09-2013, 03:40 PM
I absolutely love fanfics! I usually go on MJ Fiction for a good read, though some of them are reeeeeaaallly far-fetched! They've got to be realistic to some extent for me to enjoy them. I particularly love a good romance with our Michael :wub:

I used to have a couple of my own that I'd written and posted on MJNO's fiction section, which I lost when the site closed down :( They were saved on my old laptop too so there's no way of me retrieving them :cry:

If this forum were to have a fiction section, I'd definitely give writing another go! :cheeky:

Why does this forum doesn't have a Fanfic section???

PoP
17-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Why does this forum doesn't have a Fanfic section???

It did before, but I don't why they removed it. I wanna post my MJ/NaruHina story in here.

MjsLovelyOne88
22-09-2013, 06:51 AM
I personally love the Bad era in a story....but as for the content, I'll read anything! :dancin:

YES! gimme Bad era stories any time and I'll happily read them... Dangerous era too, not all stories draw me in though lol. Anyway, I'm glad my poll has led to some nice ideas and suggestions... hopefully they'll materialize. Even I've got tons of fanfic ideas but college keeps me so busy :sigh: a wise girl once told me though... "sharing your stories is more important than school :mat: " or something along those lines :lmao: jk but yeah, keep the thread going ya'll and vote! maybe if the mods see the result they might bring the section dedicated to fanfics... (never knew MJJC had one!) :ciao:

Lil
22-09-2013, 04:54 PM
^^:lol: :huggy:

I like reading fanfics:yes: Some of the things I've read will stay with me forever:lol: At first I kinda had to get used to them, as most of the time it's the writers view on Michael, how he is, what he says, what he does etc. It's funny to see how everyone has their own 'opinion' on Michael. Of course none of us know what he was..um.. like:girl_whistle:.. but I do like the stories where they try to at least have something recognizable in there. Where it's not just a completely made up character with his looks and the name 'Michael':P Having said that, if it's BAD era I'll probably read it.. twice:lol:

Treasure
11-11-2013, 09:00 PM
I still don't know why there is not a section for these stories on this forum ??
Does enyone know?

Ashtanga
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
a plot adventure where you would like to be with Michael and just escape :angel:

:girl_sigh:

Oh God... I miss him. :cry: *big sigh*

GreenEyes
12-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Fanfics can be really good or laughably horrible. It depends on who's writing it. I usually know in the first chapter if it's going to work for me or not.

For me, Michael has to be in character. I don't want to read about him being in some high school or a college student, or just some average Joe working in an office or something.

I've read some really romantic ones that were well written and some extremely graphic X-rated ones.

I don't read them too often because I just don't have the time. But if I come across one or two that I know are good, I'll make the time to indulge. And it can be really rewarding to read those. A good writer can pull you into the story like you are there and make you laugh, cry and get really turned on. And if they can pull certain traits of Michael that we know are true into the story, it makes it even more believable.

There used to be a website that is no longer around that had some really bizzare stories, called Neverland Nights. For those here who have visited that site in the long ago past, you know what I'm talking about.:doh:

PoP
10-12-2013, 06:11 PM
As much as I have a lot of plans and my W.I.P. stories with Michael, P.Y.T. Girls and anime related stuff I wanna do or finish I have to take a break from all that so I can focus on my Christmas special story and Michael will be mentioned in the story. And my curiosity peeks but when you write stories on Michael, do any of you felt inspired by Michael and anything else related? I know I was inspired a lot from Michael, anime, cartoons, etc.

maeng818
25-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I read them at times, especially when I miss him in the sleepless night.
I can say some of them are really good and very enjoyable :D

MjsLovelyOne88
29-12-2013, 08:16 AM
@GreenEyes you got me curious as to what kind of stories they wrote there lol I never visited that neverland nights site

Condor9333
01-01-2014, 01:58 AM
where to read those stories?

MjsLovelyOne88
09-01-2014, 11:52 AM
:bump:

GreenEyes
10-01-2014, 03:25 AM
@GreenEyes you got me curious as to what kind of stories they wrote there lol I never visited that neverland nights site

Erm... graphic - that included rape.

Why someone thought to write something like that and share it with others thinking it would be enjoyable is beyond me.:doh:

There were also some really bizarre S & M stories. Ha!

Hey - you asked, so there you go. ;-)

Mary93
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM
I used to read them some time ago, because they gave me a sort of escapism. But now I don't like them anymore.

Ashtanga
11-01-2014, 04:10 AM

:bugeyed

MjsLovelyOne88
13-01-2014, 01:21 PM

Why someone thought to write something like that and share it with others thinking it would be enjoyable is beyond me.:doh:

There were also some really bizarre S & M stories. Ha!

Hey - you asked, so there you go. ;-)

I know I did,honestly nothing surprises me but who wants to write about rape? out of all the possible topics? And especially if it's a Michael related fic right, thanks though ;)

Ferrari
14-01-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm working on an MJ fic at the moment, if I post a link here of the first few chapters in the next couple of days, I'd love for you guys to have a read and see what you think?! :clap:
There will be no rape or anything disturbing in it though, guaranteed! :blink: Don't know how people can write about such things...

I've set it in the Bad era and it's a romance/drama/comedy rolled into one. :D

Lil
14-01-2014, 07:08 PM
^^Bad era, romance.. sounds good:shifty: I'm curious, I'd love to read it when you're done! :D

& wth a story about Michael and.. rape...?!!:bugeyed That does NOT make sense.. :blink:

GreenEyes
14-01-2014, 11:48 PM
I know I did,honestly nothing surprises me but who wants to write about rape? out of all the possible topics? And especially if it's a Michael related fic right, thanks though ;)

And he wasn't the rapist - but a victim of it - by a bunch of escaped prisoners.

Surely, I can't be the only one here who read that story on Neverland Nights site.:blink:

Ashtanga
15-01-2014, 04:08 AM
^^Bad era, romance.. sounds good:shifty:

I know :shifty: >>>>> http://angeoudemongif.a.n.pic.centerblog.net/b669832f.gif :naughty:

MjsLovelyOne88
15-01-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm working on an MJ fic at the moment, if I post a link here of the first few chapters in the next couple of days, I'd love for you guys to have a read and see what you think?! :clap:

I've set it in the Bad era and it's a romance/drama/comedy rolled into one. :D

Did anyone say BAD ERA!? :naughty: I'd love to read it girl! :clap:

And he wasn't the rapist - but a victim of it - by a bunch of escaped prisoners.

Surely, I can't be the only one here who read that story on Neverland Nights site.:blink:

SICK PEOPLE!!! I mean, wtf :mat:

I know :shifty: >>>>> http://angeoudemongif.a.n.pic.centerblog.net/b669832f.gif :naughty:

Mmmh, that gif, yasss :shifty:

Lil
15-01-2014, 09:58 AM

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!:bugeyed Wow, wasn't expecting THAT:blink: I thought he'd be.. you know, the rapist(like.. how?!) cause some people have weird fantasies like that but... this is just..toooo messed up, damn!:no:

And Ash you really gotta stop killing me with that giiiiif :lmao: :naughty:

Ashtanga
16-01-2014, 04:00 AM
And Ash you really gotta stop killing me with that giiiiif :lmao: :naughty:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d0732108e3ad9344038f6f20fe4b939f/tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif :P

http://31.media.tumblr.com/905e8dba0980b2ca99d8b0c6130561f8/tumblr_mllhmjAkzm1qi8a9co1_500.gif

Lil
17-01-2014, 10:29 PM
^^NO, lol. Please post it as much as you like :shifty: :P

MjsLovelyOne88
18-01-2014, 12:25 AM
^^ LMFAO, eeh :lmao:

Ashtanga
21-01-2014, 03:08 AM
^^NO, lol. Please post it as much as you like :shifty: :P

Sure! :naughty:

Lil
21-01-2014, 10:20 PM
^^ LMFAO, eeh :lmao:

Shhhh :shifty::lmao:

MjsLovelyOne88
23-01-2014, 05:29 AM
^
http://i39.tinypic.com/15e8y6a.jpg

:lol:

PoP
04-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I got a review last week, well not a review, more like a personal attack against me in one of my MJ-P.Y.T.Girls fanfiction called "The Michael Jackson Harem Story", that idiot posted a review calling me a "F:perrinING LESBIAN!" I was so mad, but the jokes on that idiot because "I'M A F:perrinING MAN FOR GOD SAKE!" My apologies for that outburst, but it is insulting, so I deleted that insulting review away.

Remember folks. Be careful, some idiot trolls will add insult among yous in your reviews of your stories.

Spyce
05-04-2014, 12:33 AM
I've never read fan fiction for anything, but I would like to give it a shot. I even had a thought for a story a few weeks ago (yes, Michael-related), inspired by Hollywood Tonight- I got a few sentences going in my head as I was walking to work, but I don't think I ever wrote them down :( I can still remember the general idea and where I was going with it, but I don't remember exactly what I wanted to say. It's funny because I used to struggle with writing (I'd have to have my sister write my school papers for me :lol:), but I've gotten so much better in the last couple years. Once I get my site up and running, I might give it a shot, who knows?

EDIT: Just read through the whole thread and just wanted to comment on the whole topic around "sexual" fanfics- although I've never ready any fics at all, the thought of sexual ones turns me off. I mean, maybe some making out or something is about as far as I would like to read. Personally, I find emotional attachments/relationships much more satisfying than sexual ones. So reading a story, for example, about two people falling in love but never giving in to that sexual desire... their relationship is based entirely on emotions... I love that because it doesn't give everything away. It gives my imagination the opportunity to wander, to think... "Well, what if they "went there"?" I can make up my own scenarios in my head.

Plus, if I ever do get around to writing my fan fic, it would be clean. PG-13 at worst. Yes, I like to drool and oggle over Michael- what hot-blooded female doesn't? :lol:- but to go into sexually explicit detail, in my opinion, is just disrespectful. I would not be able to sleep at night if I did something like that... I would be so riddled with guilt it's ridiculous. Maybe that makes me weird, but hey. That's how I roll.

That's my :2cents:

KgB
06-04-2014, 01:56 PM
i've read a few from G rated to ... well .. what most of them tend to be about. only a couple of them were interesting to me because in order for me to enjoy it, i have to believe it. the situation doesn't even have to be realistic, just the things that michael would say, do, and react to. most of the ones i have read have been very loosely based on michael (and yes I know it's fiction, and fantasy, but this is just me - i have to BUY it). some of the ones i have read have set up a situation perfectly well, and then michael enters into the story and says something that he would NEVER say or acts in some kind of aggressive way... I don't know.. that's my take on it.

PurdyYungThang84
07-04-2014, 07:18 AM
I like some of them, at least the well-written ones lol. I like the alternate universes that they create. It's almost like some of the short films that Michael came up with grew legs and took on lives of their own, I always thought that was kinda cool.

As far as the sexual stuff goes, like with any other kind of story, it has to have context within the story for me to be able to stomach it lol. Writing out love scenes (or even erotica for that matter) takes a certain level of tact and finesse. Without it, it comes off as corny, crass and just makes for an awkward read lol. All in all, they're a pleasant diversion, especially on those days when I'm really missing him; I'm able to step into a world where he's still here and anything is possible.

Spyce, some sites rate their fanfics so that you can look for/avoid particular subject matter, that might be a good starting place for you. :)

wendijane
09-04-2014, 12:35 PM
I like to read them too. I check out Wattpad and enjoy some from there.

Sam Sam
14-04-2014, 08:51 PM
I've read some great fanfiction. Some fans are very talented writers.

J5master
09-07-2014, 03:48 AM
I used to write them when I was younger, and I've suddenly got a bug to do another - because I've certainly improved as a writer (I hope! lol). But I had to check this poll to see if that's even a thing anymore lol. I remember it was huge when I was around.
And I used to be really into it :giggle:
I definitely get the uneasiness about writing about real people, and its kinda weird for me too - especially if its sexual in nature. Though I did find MJ attractive, I probably wrote like one sexual fiction just to experiment, and I never did it again cuz it was just too weird lol
I also didn't write fiction with myself in them - something I saw a lot. It was completely fantasy based. Like something based on a music video concept - I remember I wrote a lot of horror type stuff, cuz I was into that sort of thing (still am lol). Though I think I wouldn't revisit that now because although they were fun at the time, it'll be sensitive now for some people.

I think if I were to write one now, it would be based on one of his songs (Thinking about doing one based on "Place with No Name" or "Chicago" or Blue Gangsta ....haha can't decide, all the songs are so storytelling-oriented, I love it :D) - or a "day in the life of Michael Jackson," - where maybe there would be a storyline happening through some period in his life that everyone is familiar with. Secret romance with a fictional character, or even just maybe attempting to capture what it might've been like for him on a typical day and "bring him to life" in a figurative way with a theme woven in.

But I hope MJ fan fiction isn't completely out of style. I think its a good outlet for fans to possibly give tribute to him in an artistic way (since I think writing is an artistic medium) if done right, if its done with respectful intentions. And like someone said, for readers, it can feel like he's been brought back to life in some ways.

SheilaMJFan4Ever
09-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Never read them and not interested.

froghead
11-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Some fan fiction is as well written as in any published book. A lot of authors start this way, learning their craft. Obviously some is terrible because its open to everyone to self publish, mine would be the worse!! I used to read vampire diaries fan fiction (don't judge!) and some was amazing!
Someone on here mentioned an MJ story called Jerk? i tried finding it but no luck and a website that i think had it called enchanted stories wouldn't let me register. Anyone here could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated!

froghead
11-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Some fan fiction is as well written as in any published book. A lot of authors start this way, learning their craft. Obviously some is terrible because its open to everyone to self publish, mine would be the worse!! I used to read vampire diaries fan fiction (don't judge!) and some was amazing!
Someone on here mentioned an MJ story called Jerk? i tried finding it but no luck and a website that i think had it called enchanted stories wouldn't let me register. Anyone here could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated!

reibish
11-07-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm not a huge fan of RPF (real-person fic) but way back in the day I came across ONE or TWO MJfics that were not embarrassing to read. One was fantastic and I only ever read it once and I can't find it anywhere! It was called "Curves are Better," and it was essentially a Thriller!Mike experimenting with a guy and deciding he didn't like it. It was super adorable and I felt actually written in character.

If anyone has any recommendations for actually well-written stuff, please let me know! I've scoured MJFiction and while I'll read something here or there, I roll my eyes at most of it.

Off and on throughout the past ten years I've written some for him but I have such mixed feelings about RPF that I never finished anything. I'd like to though. It'd be cathartic I think.

reibish
11-07-2014, 06:08 PM
I like some of them, at least the well-written ones lol. I like the alternate universes that they create. It's almost like some of the short films that Michael came up with grew legs and took on lives of their own, I always thought that was kinda cool.

I agree about the AU thing. Michael loved fantasy and something written in that thread is something I'd like to read. I think even he'd get a kick out of it haha

Invincible2k1
12-07-2014, 07:59 AM
I don't really like reading them. But there is one fanfic I'm helping to write and there's a story I'm working on that has a Michael-esque character!

Iconic Michael
14-08-2014, 09:58 PM
I do read a lot of fanfiction. But some are over the top especially the smutty ones lol

ScaredOfTheMoon
24-08-2014, 09:15 PM
None of the poll choices matches my answer.

I used to read them a lot when I was a teenager and when I discovered the KOP board where there was a fan fiction section. For many years I just read, but in 2007 I wrote my own. I remember the year because it was when Michael had returned to the US and the story focused on that and how he had changed after his trial.
I don't like the overly romantic stories where he's a perfect gentleman because it's so unrealistic, so I went in the opposite direction and made him kind of an ass really. But it was because he'd become so paranoid and cynical from the trial and everyone turning their backs on him. So the story focused on that and him getting back together with his ex who he'd dumped before having left the country.

I've tried reading some stories again recently, but I just can't get into them. I can't take the storylines or characters seriously, it's too unrealistic. Maybe it's because I'm no longer a teenager I feel like that.

Daryll748
24-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Well, for the ones who love to read fanfiction. :blush:

You can escape on my blog, simply called MJJCommunity Blog at

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog

Currently the story "Summerlove" is on and hitting it's climax next week. :cheeky:
Would love to hit off with another story on Michael's B-day. Fitting day for a new story again! :blush:

Of course, I like to read them as I write them myself :cheeky: They can keep me sweet for hours on end. :D

mjsdangerousgurl
11-12-2014, 02:38 AM
Heh, I do agree with you that many are unrealistic. Every now and then you'll find one that's interesting. Authors that sometimes put themselves in the story and use "I" rather than a character's name sometimes do a good job at having you kind of insert yourself in the story, which is fun. Stories that at least try to depict Michael in a realistic way are more likely to catch my eye, but they are few and far between. Many are of the "fluffy romance" kind as well--no interesting twists, turns, or realism.

I actually admit that I started writing my own, at first with the intention of "publishing" them online, but abandoned the idea, especially since I am a rather private person. I still write them, but keep them to myself and look back and read them for fun. I feel kind of juvenile for it :D, but writing has always been a nice escape for me, so I guess it's a guilty pleasure :)

lovingMJalways
15-12-2014, 11:02 PM
OMG this is weird i havent been on a forum in a year or 2 and im actually nervous lol most of the forums i was on just dissappeared.. anyway i was a bit taken aback by fanfics at first and then i was addicted for a while and now i havent read one in ages so if any of you would like to point me in the direction of some might be interesting.. :cheeky:

Daryll748
17-12-2014, 07:29 PM
OMG this is weird i havent been on a forum in a year or 2 and im actually nervous lol most of the forums i was on just dissappeared.. anyway i was a bit taken aback by fanfics at first and then i was addicted for a while and now i havent read one in ages so if any of you would like to point me in the direction of some might be interesting.. :cheeky:

Indeed, dear ;)

This site has tons of Michaelized stories on them.
Current story is "All I want" :cheeky:

Check it out and enjoy!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog

N4ty
18-12-2014, 04:55 AM
Fanfics don't interest me, unless they're :naughty: :P

PoP
18-12-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm planning on re-working with my MJ related fanfictions again after the holidays are over, I never got a chance to write them down and get them finished. Plus, I'm also planning a NaruHina/MJ concert sequel story where it will this time take place in Liverpool.

AngelMJ136
18-12-2014, 05:18 PM
I wasn't really aware of "those" kind of fanfics at first :D I started with the more innocent ones which were actually nice. They seemed like stories of real encounters with MJ and it was sweet and cute. I went ahead reading some more and then I came across the stories which started with sweet encounters but quickly turned into :bugeyed . I don't find them that good anyway, they are quite unrealistic :P .. especially when it came to Michael himself :ph34r: But there are some fanfics that I got into despite their "nature" owing to their storylines mainly, there are some good writers out there.. its just a matter of luck that we find them. :D I have stopped reading now though, no time. :mello:

mjsdangerousgurl
07-01-2015, 05:35 AM
I wasn't really aware of "those" kind of fanfics at first :D I started with the more innocent ones which were actually nice. They seemed like stories of real encounters with MJ and it was sweet and cute. I went ahead reading some more and then I came across the stories which started with sweet encounters but quickly turned into :bugeyed . I don't find them that good anyway, they are quite unrealistic :P .. especially when it came to Michael himself :ph34r: But there are some fanfics that I got into despite their "nature" owing to their storylines mainly, there are some good writers out there.. its just a matter of luck that we find them. :D I have stopped reading now though, no time. :mello:

I agree it definitely takes a good writer to make these stories remotely believable. I must say I'd love to see Michael's reaction to the fan fic stories written about him--especially the naughty ones! :D

Ferrari
07-01-2015, 08:28 PM
If anybody is interested, I have a written story on Wattpad, which I'd like to share with you all! I'd love to hear any feedback etc. Here's the link;

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18546807-the-sky%27s-the-limit-michael-jackson

:cheeky:

AngelMJ136
08-01-2015, 05:52 PM
I must say I'd love to see Michael's reaction to the fan fic stories written about him--especially the naughty ones! :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/4h6p1k.jpg

:hysterical:

Treasure
08-01-2015, 08:46 PM
That ^^^ Is not a fanfic...thats P.orn :(

:candy:

barbee0715
08-01-2015, 09:40 PM
You all are going to have to change the title to 18+ or maybe 35+. :(

SkysTheLimit
08-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Personally no i don't care for them. Depending on the topic some are OK but the majority of the ones I've tried were too erotic for my taste. Besides i could only imagine the look on Michael's face if he read some of them!

Daryll748
09-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Well, there is fanfiction that is decent (like I write them :cheeky: ) and then there is :blink: fanfiction with a an age disclaimer on it.

The 'cartoon' did make me laugh though. I wonder what Michael's reaction would be. Something in the line of :blush: or :o .

Its all meant to be :wub: hey!

Treasure
09-01-2015, 09:12 PM
You all are going to have to change the title to 18+ or maybe 35+. :(

Why ?

Treasure
09-01-2015, 09:26 PM
If anybody is interested, I have a written story on Wattpad, which I'd like to share with you all! I'd love to hear any feedback etc. Here's the link;

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18546807-the-sky%27s-the-limit-michael-jackson

:cheeky:

I have read a few of you already ...and I love it!!

barbee0715
09-01-2015, 10:04 PM
There's no need to. it was a Joke. Because of the cartoon.

barbee0715
09-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Sorry. :(

Daryll748
09-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Sorry. :(

Okay Barbee :D
We just had a cool convo about Fanfics on MJFamNOW :blush: Care to join into the fun, dear?
We would love to have you with us there :yes:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

barbee0715
09-01-2015, 11:36 PM
I'm on a smart phone. I didn't think you could get on MJfam with Those. I can try.

Treasure
10-01-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm on a smart phone. I didn't think you could get on MJfam with Those. I can try.

You can Barbee, but I admitt, its not as good as on a computer
Don't know if you tried already?
Hope to meet you there one day soon :)

barbee0715
10-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi. I finally got on using the link but everyone was gone. :(. Time difference.
It was the regular chat room not the radio one.
I'll see u all there one day. :)

Treasure
10-01-2015, 04:12 PM

Did you used this one Barbee?
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now

Yes, those damn time differences are very annoying, Grrrr
but actually we are there with people living all around the world ...so the chance you might meet someone is there :)

Look forward to that day :)

Treasure
10-01-2015, 04:19 PM

Oh yes, I now see you went there ... :)

barbee0715
10-01-2015, 04:51 PM
:). Does it leave a record? Ha. I know I saw some good nights. Then I found something else on the phone that told me no one was in the room.
So good. I'm glad it worked on the phone.
I'm especially glad the forum works on phones since my brother gave me his and I'm always on it!!

MidnightMoonwalk
10-03-2016, 12:03 PM
It depends. There's rarely anything original out there these days, so I don't care for most of it. But every now and then a story grabs my interest and I like to read it. It's like for a brief moment, the duration of reading, Michael is alive again. It's also pretty interesting to see how authors portray his character and personality.

PoP
10-03-2016, 03:51 PM
I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

Daryll748
11-03-2016, 09:47 AM
well, there is a thing called 'writers block' which I occasionally suffer from :smilerolleyes:

Maybe, I can blame the whole 'moving flat' thing. :cheeky:

I haven't been updating my stories lately at all, it's like my magic writing hands have died down for unknown reasons. There's a Captain EO/Cat Planet Cuties story still on W.I.P. I wanna post here but...

But POP it's okay to have a 'break' in writing. :yes: They say 'procastinating' is also 'creative' :o

Sometimes, life just takes over and you got other stuff on your mind. I'm sure it'll return the 'writing bug'.

Just NEVER GIVE UP! Looking forward to read that story though! :yes:

PoP
15-03-2016, 05:57 PM
But POP it's okay to have a 'break' in writing. :yes: They say 'procastinating' is also 'creative' :o

Sometimes, life just takes over and you got other stuff on your mind. I'm sure it'll return the 'writing bug'.

Just NEVER GIVE UP! Looking forward to read that story though! :yes:

I wasn't really procastinating and yes it's true I've been so busy with work and with coming up with fresh ideas for my drawings the works. That story wasn't the only MJ related fanfictions were W.I.P. I have others too, which I have not able to finish. There is only one completed so far and outside of it I wrote 3 P.Y.T. Girls Halloween stories and a Christmas story.

And as for story I'm talking about, I wanna post it, it's a +18 story with...I like to say intimacies involved, so if I have to post this here, I'm gonna do some editorial changes to softened up.

HumbleBee
11-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Right now i'm reading one called "MJ in Love: The Whole Story" but i'm waiting for a new chapter. And now idk what else to read.

Ms. BlueGangsta
11-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Yes!
I love MJ fanfiction!

Daryll748
13-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Right now i'm reading one called "MJ in Love: The Whole Story" but i'm waiting for a new chapter. And now idk what else to read.

This sounds like an intriguing title :blush:

If you'd like to read more fan fiction, you can always pop in here :D

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/289-Fan-Fiction

Enjoy reading!

HumbleBee
18-06-2016, 03:49 AM
^ Awesome, I'll check that out :)

Ms. BlueGangsta
31-08-2016, 12:42 PM
I was reading MJ fanfic on Wattpad, and my mom decided to use my tablet after I had sat it down and cut it off.
When she went to the internet the first thing she saw was the MJ fanfic I was about to read and all of the fanfic in the side bar (you know what I mean if your familiar with Wattpad).
I really hope she doesn't bring it up, and I hope this never happens again (I have to be more careful apparently).
*cringes*
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

BadTour87
13-09-2016, 05:00 PM
i dont read any but i already despise the mj x reader ones

if there are mj x reader fics that is

....is there?

LindavG
24-09-2016, 12:11 PM
I see that I answered this poll "don't care for em and wouldn't read any" a long time ago but tbh, I've read some pretty good fanfics in the past year. I can usually tell within one chapter, or even one paragraph, whether a story is going to be good or not so I don't waste my time on the awful ones. A good fanfic to me stays close to the real MJ as we all know him, is realistic and draws on events that have actually occurred, and has a clear lay-out and proper English. I'm reading one right now called The Accused (http://mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6693) and it's excellent. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated in a while :(

bluemoon7
21-04-2017, 08:27 PM
I see that I answered this poll "don't care for em and wouldn't read any" a long time ago but tbh, I've read some pretty good fanfics in the past year. I can usually tell within one chapter, or even one paragraph, whether a story is going to be good or not so I don't waste my time on the awful ones. A good fanfic to me stays close to the real MJ as we all know him, is realistic and draws on events that have actually occurred, and has a clear lay-out and proper English. I'm reading one right now called The Accused (http://mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6693) and it's excellent. Unfortunately the author hasn't updated in a while :(
Yes! The Accused! I have been waiting as well. Hopefully the author will continue ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ mit Tapatalk

LindavG
10-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Yes! The Accused! I have been waiting as well. Hopefully the author will continue ...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G357FZ mit Tapatalk

I just saw that she added some new chapters in June, can't wait to read them! :popcorn:

Magicgirl
31-08-2017, 06:05 PM
I am not into reading any books now, but if it was a film I would watch. Somebody should film something like that.

StageGlitter
16-08-2019, 08:38 PM
I've got to admit, I didn't care for any Michael fanfics in the past..because I felt they were too delusional, but then again that's why it's called "fiction" right? Anyways, lately I've been devoting my sleepless nights to reading some of these stories and I must confess, they've been quite enjoyable, because let's face it, many of us have made up stories about Michael and ourselves in our minds in the past..or might still do so *cough*:shifty:. So, what are your thoughts? Like them, hate 'em or don't care for them at all? :wild:

I do enjoy them, but I'm tired of reading cliches and overused plots. Literally no one writes Captain Eo fics, which is what I scour the internet for now. I just want fics to be original.

PoP
22-12-2019, 08:27 AM
I just found a Loud House fanfiction called “Who’s Loud?”. Lincoln was doing a tribute concert for Michael and the older sister told him about Michael and they all don’t buy that “Leaving Neverland” crap.

wendijane
29-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Yes i read still