Will we be getting more This Is It footage this year?

mjj19582009

Proud Member
It's been a while since any new This Is It footage has been released and I'm curious to see other songs be rehearsed on MJ's final days but unedited and no dubbed vocals. Will we get that this year?

I think there is a bigger chance of this happening in 2014, when it will have been 5 years, than this year.

I doubt it but I hope. I want to see footage of Dangerous, Stranger in Moscow, Dirty Diana, Will You Be There, Heal The World, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough and other songs they rehearsed what we don't know.

I think there is a bigger chance of this happening in 2014, when it will have been 5 years, than this year.

Yes or mabye the 10th annivesary of his death.

I would be happy to just see him smile,and say God bless you.
One day..

I would Love to see MORE footage from TII...that is the last footage that we have of Michael doing what it was he loved to do and that was creating music. MJ was a genius and I for one want to see everything he left behind..its not easy to see those final rehearsals....but damn...I miss him SO bad.

So I would I! I wouldn't mind if he sang part of the song I would just love to see how it was all gonna turn out

As much as it would be sort of painful to watch, I'd love to see every hour of the footage they recorded, both the rehearsals and the fun moments too.

No matter how painful it would be, I would LOVE to see more This Is It footage of our beloved King doing what he loved doing all through the years seeing him have fun, smile, sing, dance, laugh and say "God bless you".

During the court case against murray Sony were asked to provide the unseen footage of Michael during the TII rehearsals they were unwilling because they thought it would jepardize a future anniversary release. I'm guessing on the 10th anniversary they may release more footage ontop of the original.

Fingers crossed for DSTYGE, WYBT, Dirty Diana & Dangerous

As sad as it is, we are nearly 5 years on. Will we see more footage then?

I really dont think we will be getting any more this is it footage JMO

I really dont think we will be getting any more this is it footage JMO

Why dont you think The Estate/Sony wont release any more TII Footage, when the First TII was such a success.
I would think they know the Majority of Fans want and will buy more unreleased Michael performances and behind the scene footage.

It will either be next year or 2019 as previously said. I'm confident that more footage will come our way someday.

The best thing would be if the rehearsals from June 23rd or 24th leaked, similar to the Dangerous Tour rehearsal tapes. That's probably the only way we could ever get an unaltered and complete look at Michael's last moments on stage. Sony will most likely keep dubbing everything they release from TII.

This Is It was a mega success and I think they should release more in theatres in my opinion because a lot of fans are eager to see more not only die hard fans but every single fan would love to see dangerous and dirty Diana be rehearsed

Maybe they released the film with the songs included as they are the only ones worth putting in?

They should really consider that I thought Kenny Ortega had said after This Is It was released there was going to be a 2nd part

Watching footage from songs not included in the first TII would be great and if they release it on cinemas, it should stay more time. :heart:

Why dont you think The Estate/Sony wont release any more TII Footage, when the First TII was such a success.
I would think they know the Majority of Fans want and will buy more unreleased Michael performances and behind the scene footage.

I dont know i just have this feeling , i mean i hope im wrong but i just dont trust sony.

I too do want more unshown footage from TII to be released especially dirty diana, thats the one i wanna see the most

Back