Is this a Michael Jackson tribute performer at end of Dr.Pepper commercial?

that first video's not playing for you?
Near the end of the first video it looks like a scene copying an idea for This Is It.
And it is a video for a Dr. Pepper soft drink commercial, as in soda pop, or hybrid of a soda pop or whatever their citric acid drink is.

The only video I see is one that has /1 as the title,and that's what comes up when I click the link.

that's the video i'm talking about. it's possible that you don't see what i'm talking about in the video, because it looks like an impersonator. None of the magic or power of Michael, but looks like a man dressed in robot armor with what looks like a tv screen for a face, so you can't see a person, but the figure of a person in a robot suit, doing what looks like pop/lock moves, attempting to move like Michael Jackson, near the end of the video/commercial.

that's the video i'm talking about. it's possible that you don't see what i'm talking about in the video, because it looks like an impersonator. None of the magic or power of Michael, but looks like a man dressed in robot armor with what looks like a tv screen for a face, so you can't see a person, but the figure of a person in a robot suit, doing what looks like pop/lock moves, attempting to move like Michael Jackson, near the end of the video/commercial.

Sorry, I think you're too Michael-minded on that one ;) I see the guy you're talking about but I don't think it's MJ related at all. :)

No, it`s just cool lighting.. no reference in it at all.

You could go far by saying it`s the beginning gestures of the Human Nature ending on BAD tour , the mime and stuff, but that`s still far far fetched.

Back