Michael manga

MJnun

Proud Member
I've just finished watching Love Hina and Sandybell anime's and I thought "Why can't anybody do a manga or anime about Michael and magical Neverland?" There is the Jackson 5 that is old animeted thing, but new stuff... just right on the imagination of magical things that could have happened in Neverland. We had "Peter Pan" there and to me it's a wasted opportunity not to do a comic about the joy's and wonderment of Michaels "secret" life. Be it fiction and just let the story tell itself. There were animals, there were rides, there were secrets and mysteries in Neverland. Someone PLEASE make a comic of him smiling and laughing, like he used to do... like he knew something we didn't know.

You watch "Love Hina"? I have all the mangas and the DVDs, I love that anime. I always watch Love Hina and listen/watch Michael at the same time. You gotta check out my deviantArt page, I drew Michael in anime style. I'll give you a link.

Love Hina was great, poor Keitaro. :) But yea, why there isn't any manga on Michael with some super power saving the planet in secret? Ideas how the story goes and what kind of things Michael could do in a comic is endless. Why on earth there is no one doing it? I can't because I'm awfull at drawing anything, but there must be fans that can.

I'm sure anybody can do a Michael manga. I drew 15 MJ/Love Hina combo and send them to Michael and yet I got no response since and it was 6 1/2 years ago.

Not exactly an anime about Michael, but I found this one day and thought it was pretty funny. Voice is totally wrong though lol :p

But yeah an anime/manga/comic about Michael would be cool. I found some fanart on Deviantart that is in the manga style, little comics. They're funny, so you could try searching there. A serious graphic novel would be great too.

Yep, Michael manga, that is one of those things the estate should consider for future projects.
You know, something like Dangerous era-themed one together with 25th anniversary album.

Yep, Michael manga, that is one of those things the estate should consider for future projects.
You know, something like Dangerous era-themed one together with 25th anniversary album.

I like the idea. How about only MJ/anime fans who can draw Michael in manga/anime style can go for the Dangerous 25 project?

I like the idea. How about only MJ/anime fans who can draw Michael in manga/anime style can go for the Dangerous 25 project?
That'd be cool!
A contest can be held to choose the lucky fans. We must have plenty of talented people out of this huge fan base. Get fans involved in some way! I believe that's one smart move for promotion.

I love the sound of that. I really wanna share anime and all that relating to it with Michael.

I would love to do the idea of creating "P.Y.T. Girls" anime for Funimation. They're the girls who loves and devoted to Michael and I have the idea of the voices on the girls, myself and Michael.

"Why can't anybody do a manga or anime about Michael and magical Neverland?"

A Brazilian fan made ??a biography of Michael in the manga:

EXCLUSIVO_ETERNAMENTE_MICHAEL_Biografia__detp.jpg

Other pictures made ??by the authors of the biography:

15_4.jpg

15_3.jpg

15_2.jpg

15_5.jpg

15_6.jpg

15_7.jpg

15_8.jpg

15_9.jpg

15_10.jpg

15_11.jpg

15_12.jpg

:wild:

I discovered last week when I got Negima Volume 38 (Finale) manga, I found a tombstone behind Negi's, on the side, the tombstone said "MICHAEL JACKSON III JUNE 25, 2109 'All my words are poems'".

I started to believe Ken Akamatsu maybe a fan of Michael like us, like he did the Neverland Theme Park in "Love Hina" manga and anime.

Back