Joe Jackson Interview on Piers Morgan (Jan 30)

ivy

Proud Member
(I'm posting this at News section because it seems to be an interview about Michael)

Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
Tomorrow, a fascinating sit down with the patriarch of the Jackson dynasty. Our exclusive interview with Joe Jackson.

Jonathan Wald ?@jonathanwald
Michael Jackson's father tells @piersmorgan "They treated him like Howard Hughes. The family couldn't get to him" in Exclusive Tomorrow 9pm.

-----------------------------------

Note: Pay attention to the picture Piers Morgan posted. (over Joe's shoulder) I believe it is saying "Joe Jackson and Dieter Wiesner"

http://t.co/W5f5ibQo

3535ric.jpg

Re: Joe Jackson will be on Piers Morgan tomorrow night (Jan 30)

Whose they?

What more could he say? Could he say he wasn't abusive with his children? Is he gonna be to promote another crappy Michael project? :ninja:

Well we know that Wiesner is trying to bring back the Mystery drink, so we will see tomorrow.

Don't you find it hypocritical Jacksons use Interfor report with no proof against Branca but totally ignore that the same report showed / proved Wiesner stole from MJ?

(I'm posting this at News section because it seems to be an interview about Michael)

Tomorrow, a fascinating sit down with the patriarch of the Jackson dynasty. Our exclusive interview with Joe Jackson.

Jonathan Wald ?@jonathanwald
Michael Jackson's father tells @piersmorgan "They treated him like Howard Hughes. The family couldn't get to him" in Exclusive Tomorrow 9pm.

-----------------------------------

Note: Pay attention to the picture Piers Morgan posted. (over Joe's shoulder) I believe it is saying "Joe Jackson and Dieter Wiesner"

http://t.co/W5f5ibQo

3535ric.jpg

Oh God...I can just can imagine what stupid things he'll say.....

OH NO.....can't imagine what stupid, mean thing that will come out of his mouth.... :(

This is Joe grandstanding to promote another business deal .. the salacious byline is just to get viewers attention.
We've heard the story a thousand times .. how evil forces supposedly kept Michael's family away from him.

Here we go again with the stories of unknown entities alienating MJ from his family. Joe was the only one who went to Carrollwood and was turned away. No one else. Michael met with his whole family in March and his mother Katherine visted him a few weeks before his death If Michael wanted to see Joe he would have been allowed in the gates. Michael was there when he threw his fit to get in the gates of carrolwood and threatend the guards. I think Joe was mad becuase MJ turned down his business offer for a family concert with his partner Leanard Roe as his manager. MJ's bodyguards only followed Michael's instructions. They don't take it on themselves to tell MJ who he can and cant see. He was not some incoherent idiot not in control of his facalties as his family trys to make him out to be. Fact is He often alianted his family because they always had their hand out or wanted him to tour with them or be involved in one of their business schemes or interfere in his business. Michael would see who HE wanted to see.

Well we know that Wiesner is trying to bring back the Mystery drink, so we will see tomorrow.

Don't you find it hypocritical Jacksons use Interfor report with no proof against Branca but totally ignore that the same report showed / proved Wiesner stole from MJ?
Indeed the Interfor report found no conclusive evidence against Branca and they even stated that in court, that it would be wrong to say there was any wrong doing on his part. I'm still upset that the Jackson's and fans who try to use use this against Brance purposley ignore that part and the fact the report showed it was Wiesner who was wispeing in MJ's ear misleading him about Branca and his prior team so they could take control and that they were the ones reported as funneling money away from Michael. Not Branca.

LOL yes he is feeling better but he looks thin. Actually I don't hate that man. Michael said he has changed and softened his heart but that he could never have the relationship he wanted mainly becuase Joe is Joe. he cant be anything but Joe. but I find him kind of comical in a way when he comes out with his various business schemes, thinking it is the next big thing and every one of them fail. MJ said Joe use to try to hit him up to invest in various crazy schemes and then want MJ to bail him out when they didn't pan out. But one thing about Joe even as old as he is , he never gives up and never stops trying, he is a very persevering and persistent man. That's One of the better qualities he passed on to Michael I suppose. To never give up or stop trying. Maybe one day he will hit the jackpot. Will be interesting to see what he is trying to sell us all now. I just wish it didn't have anything to do with Michael because it's just going to be perceived as further exploitation.

I agree with that Michael saw who HE WANTED to see.
I doubt his bodyguards were working on their own initiative and keeping "some" people out of the house if they saw it fit :D

Is it funny that family comes up with that Michael was isolated from family, maybe they should think about why Michael wanted to isolate himself from them?

It is so interesting that they claim those "bogeymen" treated MJ like HH and family could get to him, but as Michael passed, they have teamed up most of the "bogeymen" that Michael fired for reason, and now family is making business with them.
:bugeyed

It is not going to pretty seeing Joe on telly with his conspiracy theories, and next breath he'll start selling mystery drink.

Whose they?
Bogeymen :D

I imagine it'll go something like this:

"I never beat Michael"
"evil people kept Michael away from his family"
"Michael was an icon and a legend" (he always describes him that way instead of saying "Michael my son")
"here is the new product I'm trying to sell using while using my dead sons name to do it"

It won't be anything Joe hasn't already said a million times before.

Although I won't be watching (I'll just read about the highlights right here tomorrow), I shudder to think of Joe Jackson being interviewed. The man does not express himself well and often, OFTEN ends up with a bad case of "Foot-In-Mouth" Disease.

I remember a while back, I saw a clip of Joe and Rowe being interviewed. That was during the time Joe was asking for his own allowance and needed to prove that Michael indeed supported him. Rowe had already said as much, so did Oxman. Anyway, they're being interviewed and Joe blurts out that "Michael NEVER supported me," well Leonard Rowe almost fell out of his seat. LOL! The look on his face was priceless to say the least.

Maybe Wiesner will do most of the talking.

On a side note: It's too bad Piers Morgan doesn't take Call-In questions. That way folks in the know could call in and put Wiesner (and Joe) on blast. Now that, I would tune in for. That would be Must See TV!

I imagine it'll go something like this:

"I never beat Michael"
"evil people kept Michael away from his family"
"Michael was an icon and a legend" (he always describes him that way instead of saying "Michael my son")
"here is the new product I'm trying to sell using while using my dead sons name to do it"

It won't be anything Joe hasn't already said a million times before.

I'm already embarrassed to think what kind of tacky product he is trying to sell and his rather blunt way to sell stuff:no:
I bet he says Michael would have wanted this, like all of them seems to run with that mantra.

Last edited:

Most people accept by now that Joe was a terrible father, and still is a person you wouldn't want around much with his gun toting self, so this kind of thing doesn't really work. Nobody is really thinking, "If only they'd let Joe in, MJ would be alive."

All these things just make people think, "poor Michael, I can really understand what he went through."

A greedy and abusive Father and a backstabbing Mother.

I'm really concerned about Weisner associating with katherine and joe. He is trying to position himself for a nice insertion into the lives of MJ's kids for future business deals when they are older. Jr has already said on twitter that he thinks weisner is a 'cool guy' or word to that effect. I believe this is a strategic attempt by weisner gain their trust and be there ready for when they are old enough to be made business deals with.

Does anyone have a live stream link?

I'm still debating to torture myself or not by watchin this? Cause when Joe talks I cringed! And then we have that Dieter fool, dude go back where u came from u damn leech!

Edit: I forgot I took off some channels to lower my bill so I don't have CNN any longer. Lucky me!

Last edited:

It started with talking about Joe's way to discipline his kids.

"Glad I was tough. Look at the kids I came out with. Everyone loves 'em."

Joe called Paris "piece of work".

Joe says in Blanket he sees Michael.

Joe says the kids love their grandmother.

Joe claims Michael tried to call him before he died.

Here we go again ......:smilerolleyes:

Ivy, did Pierce just said Michael was not normal or I misheard him?

"The truth is, they had a big fight up there" Joe Jackson on family members during the period when wife Katherine went 'missing.'

8m Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
"I tried many times, but I couldn't get to him. They treated him like Howard Hughes" Joe Jackson on wall of protection around son Michael.

"The saddest part about the whole thing was Michael tried to reach me. He said, 'call my father.'" Joe Jackson on son Michael's passing

6m Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
"Paris is - even Michael said - she's a piece of work" Joe Jackson on his granddaughter @ParisJackson. Tune in now for exclusive interview.

8m Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
Airing now, a fascinating and rare interview with the man behind America's most famous musical family - The Jacksons. #CNN now

11m Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
"There's no such thing as beating a kid. You whip them or punish them over something they did & they will remember that" Joe Jackson #CNN

13m Piers Morgan Tonight ?@PiersTonight
"I'm glad I was tough, because look what I came out with" Joe Jackson, on raising his famous family. #CNN now

Quite disturbing. Joe mentioned Chandler settlement as "hush" money.

Joe says he tried to help Michael but he couldn't get near to him.

Joe says "they" are trying to get Katherine to divorce him but it won't happen.

Dieter brought audio recordings, Michael talking about buying Marvel.

and expected. Joe has a documentary coming out, he mentioned that and said "buy my stuff"

Back