Best Of Billie Jean Live *montage* - for the 30th Anniversary of Billie Jean

Rudolf

Proud Member
This is slightly late to post here, but I thought I would since most people don't visit 2000 watts forum. That is in case if some of you are interested to view video montages. It is not a definitive compilation of absolute 'for a fact' best moves. Just my perspective of something like how my perfect live Billie Jean performance would've been.

:woohoo:
kermit.gif

Great mix thank you !
Just the loved the moonwalk effect !!

This is slightly late to post here, but I thought I would since most people don't visit 2000 watts forum. That is in case if some of you are interested to view video montages. It is not a definitive compilation of absolute 'for a fact' best moves. Just my perspective of something like how my perfect live Billie Jean performance would've been.

I swear to God Almighty that I would be having multiple little joys if Michael did a concert with nothing else but a set of 10 slightly different performances to this epitome of musical artistry. I don't want to play down Michael's other greatnes, but Billie Jean ... every time I see a performance to it I almost die! I never get enough of it and hardly a day goes bye without listening to several versions of it.

Am I a nutcase?

Back