MJJProductions Inc. 2018 (IDEA)

Zakk

Proud Member
Dear: John Gregory Branca & John McClain/Executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson,

As of 2017, the current $250million Recording Contract with Sony ends. The Estate still have many songs left to be released, Plus 100's of Michael's Live shows stored on Master Tape & Available for High Quality DVD's, Also 100+ hours of Unseen This is it Rehearsals in High Definition. Unseen Moonwalker 1988 (Film Reel) footage and many More. With many Film Reels yet to be discovered, In Association with 'Sony' 'Universal' 'Red One' 'Motown' & 'Warner Bros.' this would be a highly successful and unpreccadented deal that will continue to keep Michael's Legendary legacy alive for years to come. The Brand being 'MJJProductions Inc.' (IDEA)

Last edited:
Wow that will be something... Hope I am around to hear and see it!

I like the idea, since there are lots of projects left.

Bad Tour concerts from film reels would be the best releases ever but I don't want to wait till 2018 :)

Bad Tour concerts from film reels would be the best releases ever but I don't want to wait till 2018 :)

me either dude, they gotta search high and low! especially for minneoappolis, that show as a hologram. be out of this world :)

Zakk... what's with you and releasing concert film reels? :p haha!

The thing is, you can't say what the Estate has because you don't know. No one knows what the Estate has. Saying that they have hundreds of hours of film reels is putting false hope and anticipation in the minds of fans, just bracing them for disappointment if they don't have what we think they do. The 100+ hours of This Is It footage isn't even all performance footage. There are shots of the stage being set up, the background dancers being talked to, the background dancers rehearsing without Michael and many B-roll shots that I'm sure fans wouldn't care to see. The only marketable thing from the rehearsals is unseen performances of Dangerous and Stranger in Moscow, amongst others that are rumored to exist. The Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours aren't worth the time because we've seen practically everything from them.

The most profitable unreleased material in the vaults is the music. MJJ Productions needs to focus on distributing unreleased material, re-releases, a few new DVDs of some sort, etc. Concert footage can be set aside.

Last edited:
To me concert releases are the most important thing. Michael is the best performer ever so more of his concerts should be released.

To me concert releases are the most important thing. Michael is the best performer ever so more of his concerts should be released.

Completely in agreement! at least we know the concerts are complete and aren't questioned for authenticity ;)

This would be Michael's Hardcore Fan label like Elvis' For The Dream. Fans should get to choose what they want and the estate give us a list of everything they have and on what formats. For example: MSG Umatic, Los Angeles 89' 720p Umatic etc. possibly a Wembley Package from over the years with shows from July 14th, 22nd, 23rd & August plus both July 15th & 16th unedited shows on CD! a Demo's Album, an official accapella album using the original multitrack recordings! Moonwalker 3D with additional footage! a Blu-Ray short film Package with GHOSTS & CAPTAIN EO Restored, Uncut versions with 3D releases of Moonwalker & The Wiz! Triumph Tour & Victory Tour Blu-Ray! just to name a few, not mentioning the 37 songs recorded in 2005-2009 as registered by Brad Buxner! so much left & this would be a great way to give the fans the MAGIC & the BEST of Michael 'Joe' Jackson for many years to come.

^^ I'm sure the songs you're referring to are the ones that were registered in 2009/2010. A fair amount of these songs weren't recorded in 2005-2009; songs like Neverland Landing date back to 1990.

Would be nice if they released that entire Minneapolis concert footage in Bluray. Personally i wouldnt mind if they use just that one camera angle the whole show, i wouldnt even care if they used Wembley's audio. With that angle and quality, it would actually make me feel like being at the actual concert way more than a VHS transfer from the Jumbotrons from Wembley. It was a great performance by Michael but was just not presented very well. At this point i just really wanna see a Bluray of Michael performing in 1988 and or 1992 D:

Would be nice if they released that entire Minneapolis concert footage in Bluray. Personally i wouldnt mind if they use just that one camera angle the whole show, i wouldnt even care if they used Wembley's audio. With that angle and quality, it would actually make me feel like being at the actual concert way more than a VHS transfer from the Jumbotrons from Wembley. It was a great performance by Michael but was just not presented very well. At this point i just really wanna see a Bluray of Michael performing in 1988 and or 1992 D:

a show in the quality of this is it seems too good to be true unfortunately :(

I am not sure I understand the idea but, any 'partnership' that could result in the Victory Tour on a DVD/CD combo like Wembly (but, better video and the FULL concert on CD please) I would support.

A complete career tour package would be grand!!!! I would like amazing quality video and complete audio concert for the follow:

Two Jackson Five (one at the beginning of the group and one at the ending of the group with Motown), Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Bad, Dangerous, History!

I am not sure I understand the idea but, any 'partnership' that could result in the Victory Tour on a DVD/CD combo like Wembly (but, better video and the FULL concert on CD please) I would support.

A complete career tour package would be grand!!!! I would like amazing quality video and complete audio concert for the follow:

Two Jackson Five (one at the beginning of the group and one at the ending of the group with Motown), Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Bad, Dangerous, History!

ABC & Moving Violation on Blu-Ray? those tours would be beautiful :) any show from the Destiny Tour that exists on film I would support 100% Triumph, fairly sure Los Angeles is on film! Victory, some Canadian shows are on film including Toronto I think and hopefully others too! BAD: I would be sure to say Tokyo 87' Osaka 87' Australia 87' at least one US show from early 1988, Hamburg, Paris & 2 Wembley shows and possibly a 1989 show could be on film also! this tour is most sacred to Michael! Dangerous, Munich, Oviedo, Bangkok, Mexico & Possibly Buenos Aires! & HIStory World Tour: Munich for sure, maybe another show from that tour was recorded in HD or film? who knows.. let's keep hoping the estate don't give up the search on these mesmerising film reels that fans so crave and desire. It's all for L.O.V.E :)

popcorn-MJ.gif

But we've already seen pretty much everything. It's just unnecessary releases.

But we've already seen pretty much everything. It's just unnecessary releases.

each show has something different, I'm sure fans wouldn't be bored if the Wembley reels were to be discovered and released as a hologram at Wembley and on Blu-Ray hologram in 2020!

I would buy any MJ Blu-Ray concert (if it is actually HD quality of course) !!

Victory Tour, Destiny, another BAD concert, a new Dangerous and maybe some HIStory concerts!

It is MJ live on stage that impresses me the most - so the more high quality footage released the better!!

SONY - Release it all!! :lol:

And also Ghosts, Captain EO, The Making of Thriller etc. etc. etc.

Give it to me!

I really don't want to see anymore concerts released on DVD...especially from the History tour where MJ mimed the majority of his songs. They should concentrate on music releases.

i would like have all the MJ singles rereleased on vinyl with the original cover art all in 1 nice box something like visionary

They should make more concert releases. Please Estate!

:') wembley film reels could have been knocked down with the old wembley? would be understandable if michael wanted the reels at the place he performed these HIStorical shows, but again. just my theory :D

It would be great having a bad tour Blu-ray concert even if its a mix from all the available/existing bad concerts. Imagine watching mike during the bad era in blu-ray *_*

I want more music! Has there been any news on any near-future releases?

Back