MJ is literally for the birds

MJ4Ever

Proud Member
I got 2 male parakeets on tuesday and I named them Michael & Jermaine. Parakeets love music so I naturally played some of MJ's music, Jermaine's music, Jackson 5, and Micky Dolenz's solo album.

They didn't chirp not one chirp to Jermaine's music they chirped a little to Micky Dolenz's music, they chirped more to the Jackson 5 but they literally started chirping like crazy to MJ's music.

It has happened several times. MJ has reached an amazing new level he has fans that are another species.

Will the magic and wonder of MJ ever stop amazng me.

For those wondering I am not crazy go buy yourself a budgie and you will see for yourself.

My birds love Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, I think two of there favorites is Black or White and Billie Jean. They Were chirping sofly throughout Billie Jean and stopped when I looked to see which one was chirping. I think it was Michael chirping since Jermaine is louder than Michael.

You reminded me the female parakeet I had when I was a child. Every time I played, Billie Jean and Beat It, she chirped like crazy too. So, I believe you. :)

You reminded me the female parakeet I had when I was a child. Every time I played, Billie Jean and Beat It, she chirped like crazy too. So, I believe you. :)

That's cool your parakeet loved him too. It looks like parakeets have great taste in music. The parakeet I had before I got Michael & Jermaine loved MJ the best too. Maybe that is why I am so found of parakeets. :) They love MJ as much as me. I just know that Michael would be proud and probably honored that parakets love him like his human fans do. :)

The love of parrot refuge, of course they need Michael´s music to heal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OpfOAyRRHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back