Paris Jackson in Wetten Dass-Show June8th

Annita

Proud Member
http://wettendass.zdf.de/Wetten-dass../Wetten-dass..-5991664.html

Bild 4/10
Auch Paris Jackson, die Tochter des "King of Pop" Michael, hat bereits Erfahrung als Schauspielerin. Ob sie auf diesem Weg voranschreiten möchte, wird sie Markus Lanz sicher in Palma verraten.

Picture 4/10
Even Paris Jackson, daughter of the "King of Pop" Michael has experience as an actress. Whether she wants to continue on this path, she will surely tell Markus Lanz in Palma.

Well, it would be nice if this time the rumor turns out to be true.
We will just have to wait and see.
:girl_curtsey:

Last edited:
Well, it would be nice if I this time the rumor turns out to be true.
We will just have to wait and see.
:girl_curtsey:

I don`t think it`s a rumor. It`s from the official site from the show Wetten Dass?/ ZDF

Didn't this show make fun of MJ in later years? One the times I thought it was this show where the host made fun of MJ while Janet was there and it was Kevin Costner that stuck up for him.

Didn't this show make fun of MJ in later years? One the times I thought it was this show where the host made fun of MJ while Janet was there and it was Kevin Costner that stuck up for him.

I checked that interview on YT but didn't hear any negative references to MJ.

I checked that interview on YT but didn't hear any negative references to MJ.

Well that's good. I just remember it being a big deal on the forums back in the day and being bummed out by it.

Well that's good. I just remember it being a big deal on the forums back in the day and being bummed out by it.

Also the new show host Markus Lanz made a very good documentary about MJ after his death

around 21:05 he vists Neverland

Also the new show host Markus Lanz made a very good documentary about MJ after his death

around 21:05 he vists Neverland

Ok, well's that good. It's still another pointless and random interview, but at least she'll be talking to someone who does have respect for her father.

It has changed now. Paris doesn`t come Prince will come in the show.

BTW I have a (bad) feeling and tink he will be attended by Dieter Wieser like it was with the Bambi-show.

It has changed now. Paris doesn`t come Prince will come in the show.

BTW I have a (bad) feeling and tink he will be attended by Dieter Wieser like it was with the Bambi-show.

As for now the german press states, that there are some school issues for Paris, so she was not aloud to go...we'll see.

Back