Paris Jackson Gives Adorable Makeup Tutorial From You Tube

CherubimII

Proud Member
Do Watch. This is a FUN video!!!! :girl_curtsey:
Paris Jackson has inherited Michael Jackson's "MAGIC".

Last edited:
She said on her Twitter that she doesnt know who put it there since she dont have an account but it was ok for her. You seen it?

That was pretty fascinating. So Paris Jackson uses makeup that doesn't come from the Department Store. I like that. She's just an ordinary girl. It was also pretty cute about her fantasy of marrying a cowboy and to fall in love and have children, all kidding aside. She is definitely an old-fashioned girl at heart, just keep those country boys at bay!

Excellent makeup tips and love her hair, it all matches!

Last edited:
Like father, like daughter: :trytobeangel

attachment.php

Maybe Paris Jackson doesn't like Debbie's boyfriend and that's what she is implying about the movie, "Hick." Sometimes sharing your time with a significant other, is time a child would rather you spent it with them.

It definitely is a cry for help, this latest news about Paris Jackson. What a sweet young woman she is by sharing this video with us all. Paris Jackson uses makeup that most can afford to purchase and she gives excellent tips on application and why she applies these various products to the eyes, cheeks, skin, eye lashes, eye brows, etc. It is definitely a good idea to buy a product that does indeed cover your acne.

Paris Jackson definitely recommends excellent advice. Just like her Dad, she enjoys sharing what she has and knows to make another feel and look better and then the world learns and passes this on and the world becomes a better place. I sure hope she cheers up and realizes this inner strength about herself. She really is on the right road to success. May she continue on this path of showing us her inner strength, whichever way her life path leads her. She really needs to believe in herself and not let other's overwhelm her to this point of what recently took place. May God bless Paris Jackson, she is in my thoughts and prayers!

Maybe Paris Jackson doesn't like Debbie's boyfriend and that's what she is implying about the movie, "Hick." Sometimes sharing your time with a significant other, is time a child would rather you spent it with them.

Has it been established somewhere (credibly) that Debbie currently has a boyfriend? And what is the story line of this film, Hick, and what does it have to do with "sharing time with a significant other"? Would you be able to explain a little bit, Alicat? :)

PS: I really enjoyed Paris' video. :flowers:

Last edited:
Paris is for sure her Fathers daughter!

Interesting that you say that because I notice that she likes a lot of the things he likes: He was focused on looking a certain way in his dress including his makeup; he loved animals; he loved open space and nature; he is very, very, individualistic. A pity those who like to be different are attacked by others, so you have to be very strong internally.

I think it's pretty awful seeing some of the thumbs down in regards to the video, but ya know what, people are always gonna hate & that's SAD & it's a good thing that the comments section for that video is OFF so that she honestly don't have to deal with NASTY comments

Paris is for sure her Fathers daughter!

Interesting that you say that because I notice that she likes a lot of the things he likes: He was focused on looking a certain way in his dress including his makeup; he loved animals; he loved open space and nature; he is very, very, individualistic. A pity those who like to be different are attacked by others, so you have to be very strong internally.

Yes, I agree, also It is true she looks soo much like Michael., her mannerisms everything.

Back