Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Do not let anger get carried away! He is trying to put in place of Paris to understand what this little girl has for the moment! And it has nothing to do with the jacksons! Katherine does what she can, but must live with the Paris trial, av are the press, the tabloids just waiting for one thing: she does not need one! They are hyenas, crows! And we would like to ask Michael to protect his children, his family! We must stop the tabloids and so-called journalists who are happy to fill their sites and newspapers! They do not expect it because it brings them! Meanwhile, Paris suffers because she is a girl who just asking to live his youth and realizing the dream of his dad! Why so much hate? Michael did not have to hate!

I'm sure the girls at school are very jealous of her. Remember the cheerleading thing a while ago... It was all about Paris, every photo was Paris.

I hope she can see soon that even if it´s clouds now and then there is a beautiful future for her.
She´s a young girl and need some privacy.

paris is definetly in my prayers. i'm so glad she will be okay though. I'm so hoping it wasn't a suicide attempt though.

Get well Paris Jackson. All my LOVE.

Paris did say last year that some of girls at school were bullying her.

Yeah, probably bullying her because they were jealous of her beauty and popularity. Like I said previously, she was obviously able to overcome. I mean, with both her participation on the school's sports team and as part of the cheerleading squad, she looked like she was have a real good time doing both. She knew how to deal with that situation, like she said: she just ignored them. She went on to doing what kids in school usually do and that's to participate in after school programs. In my opinion, Paris Jackson is the type of young lady NOT to be messed with.

I wonder if those children had any GREIF COUNSELING after their father died.

Poor Paris, so pretty and lonely

Poor Paris, so pretty and lonely

Yeah, living in a house filled with people, yet lonely. I can see how that would be. I mean, it's no secret that the Jackson's (some, not all) MAIN concern is how to get money. You know da "big win." (Borrowing Debra Opri's words from the other day.)

statement from Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders:

"Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."

All I have seen the last 4 years are people ignoring what Michael wanted for his kids. I always felt that we should not have been seeing or hearing from them until they were actually adults themselves. Being kids and having their privacy. The way people talk about Michael, the way people are fighting and using Michael for money that doesn't belong to them is sickening and then you have so called friends backstabbing and lying about Michael. Diana Ross should have gotten the kids. They would have had their privacy and not have all these worries.

She's dealing with her grandmother's lawsuit and the information that has come out thus far AND don't forget about that CREEP Wade Robson. How much can a person take!

I agree & it must be extremely hard for her at this moment in time. My thoughts & prayers are with her nonetheless

I can't believe this :no: this breaks my heart :sad: I hope she gets the help she needs and gets better soon.

I really want to post nothing but every curse or insulting word I know of, but I will bite my tongue. (for now)
I will just say I hope all the disgusting vultures who have drove this kid to this will be feeling deeply ashamed of themselves right now as they should.

Famed Michael Jackson Attorney Tom Mesereau: ‘I’m Heartbroken Over Paris Jackson’s Suicide Attempt’

Michael Jackson‘s attorney, Tom Mesereau, who successfully represented the pop star in the child molestation trial in 2005, tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that he is heartbroken over Paris Jackson‘s suicide attempt.

“I’m heartbroken over Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. I’m shocked, and frankly, at a loss for words,”Mesereau told Radar. “Paris is just a wonderful young lady, beautiful, and extremely bright.

“She has so much to live for, and to contribute to the world. I hope that she makes a recovery, physically and emotionally.”

Paris Jackson attempted suicide and was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by ambulance early Wednesday.

As Radar was first to report, Michael Jackson’s only daughter, 15, was despondent over several things.

“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.

Also, the four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and Paris had complained about being bullied at school. She also has grown apart from her brother Prince.

According to Meserea:, “Michael would have been devastated to learn that Paris had attempted suicide. His children were his entire life, and everything he did was for them. He protected his three children, and kept them away from opportunists.”

In addition to her depression over being a witness in the wrongful death trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

Rowe confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that Paris tried to commit suicide and is in a Los Angeles hospital. Rowe said of Paris she has “a lot going on [lately.]“

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department told RadarOnline.com: “The call came in at 1:27 am it was an overdose call. We responded and a person apparently took some kind of medication. We transported them to a local hospital.”

Thinking about Paris at this time, I hope people start putting his children first, actually listening to them and giving them the care and support they need, they come first. It would be nice if people close to the family would keep details private, I wouldn't like everything I did broadcast to everyone around the world.

Alan Duke @AlanDukeCNN
The report that Paris "threw a fit" over Marilyn Manson concert is "absolutely not true," a very good source tells me.

All I have seen the last 4 years are people ignoring what Michael wanted for his kids. I always felt that we should not have been seeing or hearing from them until they were actually adults themselves. Being kids and having their privacy. The way people talk about Michael, the way people are fighting and using Michael for money that doesn't belong to them is sickening and then you have so called friends backstabbing and lying about Michael. Diana Ross should have gotten the kids. They would have had their privacy and not have all these worries.

Thank you!! Agree 10000%

What she needs the more right now is proper psychological help, the support of her mother and closest friends and stopping the exploitation and overexposure The Jacksons summitted her. She was also better when she didn't attend to a regular school, at least she wasn't bullied. I think her popularity is not the only reason she's bullied, I bet because of the bullshit that mofo Wade Robson said about her dad.

Shame on The Jacksons they threw away to to garbage all the good job Michsel did protecting them! :angry:

Geraldo Rivera ?@GeraldoRivera 29m

Awful about Paris Jackson, I hoped MJ's kids were ok despite the hurricane of dyfunction & conflict swirling around them Wish her the best

ivy;3837316 said:
Famed Michael Jackson Attorney Tom Mesereau: ‘I’m Heartbroken Over Paris Jackson’s Suicide Attempt’

Michael Jackson‘s attorney, Tom Mesereau, who successfully represented the pop star in the child molestation trial in 2005, tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that he is heartbroken over Paris Jackson‘s suicide attempt.

“I’m heartbroken over Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. I’m shocked, and frankly, at a loss for words,”Mesereau told Radar. “Paris is just a wonderful young lady, beautiful, and extremely bright.

“She has so much to live for, and to contribute to the world. I hope that she makes a recovery, physically and emotionally.”

Paris Jackson attempted suicide and was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by ambulance early Wednesday.

As Radar was first to report, Michael Jackson’s only daughter, 15, was despondent over several things.

“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.

Also, the four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and Paris had complained about being bullied at school. She also has grown apart from her brother Prince.

According to Meserea:, “Michael would have been devastated to learn that Paris had attempted suicide. His children were his entire life, and everything he did was for them. He protected his three children, and kept them away from opportunists.”

In addition to her depression over being a witness in the wrongful death trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

Rowe confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that Paris tried to commit suicide and is in a Los Angeles hospital. Rowe said of Paris she has “a lot going on [lately.]“

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department told RadarOnline.com: “The call came in at 1:27 am it was an overdose call. We responded and a person apparently took some kind of medication. We transported them to a local hospital.”

Maybe T Mez should have thought about the effect on the kids before he went to the media promoting this trial, suggesting a lawyer for KJ to use, etc.

Last edited:

IF any of this news is true, Debbie Rowe needs to go and get her daughter!

I don't know any details but IMO her living with whomever won't fix the problem. I don't know what is going on but lets just assume she is has not dealth with her father passing away her living with Debbie or the Jacksons will mean nohting if she does not get some help someone who is trained to help her

None of us know what has gone on. Stop blaming everyone. None of us are part of their lives. And amused as to why Debbie Rowe should take custody. She chose not to be in their lives in the first place and I don't think she should be talking to media aboput this. Nothing against Debbie but Paris is in contact with her also as well as family. So why didn't she see it coming either? It's not just the Jackson family. Personally I don't think Debbie Rowe is equipped to deal with her either.

Paris is a 15 year old that has way too much to deal with.

statement from Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders:

"Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."

seems like certain family members/family friends haven't gotten this memo....

ivy;3837316 said:

Funny how T-Mez uses the words: "kept them away from OPPORTUNISTS."

Shoot, doesn't he know that Michael's 3-children live smack dab in the middle of a pack of OPPORTUNISTS. Starting with Grandma - I guess he never saw her contract with one Howard Mann.

Updated TMZ story

PARIS JACKSON POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT Rushed to Hospital EXCLUSIVE

11:33 PM PT -- Katherine Jackson's attorney tells TMZ ... "Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention."

The lawyer, Perry Sanders, adds, "Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you."

10:28 AM PST: TMZ has found several photos of Paris in which it appears Paris' arm has possible cutting scars. We don't know when the other was taken.

9:51 AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help."

10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

10:14 AM PST: Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. We're told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

On May 19, Paris said, "Kurt Cobain is Jesus" during a video chat with someone ... and she posted the whole exchange on Vine.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMxFQm64

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3837322 said:
What she needs the more right now is proper psychological help, the support of her mother and closest friends and stopping the exploitation and overexposure The Jacksons summitted her. She was also better when she didn't attend to a regular school, at least she wasn't bullied. I think her popularity is not the only reason she's bullied, I bet because of the bullshit that mofo Wade Robson said about her dad.

Shame on The Jacksons they threw away to to garbage all the good job Michsel did protecting them! :angry:

I agree she should not be in school and exposed to all the stupid remarks, looks, sniggers, giggles of thoughtless kids who have been swayed by the media about her, and her dad. She was home-schooled for the bulk of her life--til age 11, and then with no experience, she goes to a regular school. Mistake IMO.

Jacksons only did what they had done in the past, although they had the sense that MJ did not go to a regular school after he became so famous that his presence disrupted the entire school. In other words, they are doing what they did before--history repeating itself.

I have been re-reading MJ's autobiography Moonwalk. It says a lot IMO. In it he talks about the song "Patches"--this was a sad story that was a big hit in the 70's (when MJ was 12) and he refers to it in Moonwalk as describing his situation. Hwere are some of the lyrics--the chorus:

"One day papa called me to his dyin’ bed
Put his hands on my shoulders and in tears he said

He said, “Patches
I’m dependin’ on you, son
To pull the family through
My son, it’s all left up to you”

This is the burden MJ had--to get the family out of a hard-scabble, dead-end rut in Gary. He was the ticket out of the small house with 11 people in it. It was a lot of work for a child and a big responsibility: "I remember my childhood as mostly work."

I don't know any details but IMO her living with whomever won't fix the problem. I don't know what is going on but lets just assume she is has not dealth with her father passing away her living with Debbie or the Jacksons will mean nohting if she does not get some help someone who is trained to help her

In my opinion, Debbie Rowe's home is "probably" more functional and peaceful then at Grandma's crib. True she can get therapy at either junction, but what's the sense of getting treatment if you are dumped back into the negative environment.

I call Mother's household a "negative environment," because all they probably do is sit around discussing ways to kidnap grandmother, take over Michael's estate, disrespect anything the Estate tries to do, set up that next Oprah interview, have Prince signs some belts so that the brothers can make a few dollars and the list goes on and on, but you probably know where I'm coming from.

I "think" Debbie's crib with her beautiful horses is definitely a wonderful place to recuperate.

Of course part of it it's The Jacksons fault. The children were better when they had their privacy Michael gave them and then they started to deal with all the scrutiny of the media and general public since they were used by that hag Oprah. They were and still are way too young to put up with all that crap. None of this would had happened if they had respected Michael's wishes for his children to have a normal childhood as possible.

Last edited:
Back