Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

CherubimII

Proud Member
NEWS/ Correction: Paris Jackson Will Christmas With Her Brothers in Hawaii

Paris Jackson Leaves Utah Boarding School, Travelling to Hawaii for the Holidays to Be With Her Family

by JORDANA OSSAD and Marcus MulickToday 11:24 AM PST

Paris Jackson will be spending the holidays with her family.

The 15-year-old has been released from her Utah boarding school for the Christmas break and is flying to Hawaii on Saturday, Dec. 21, E! News can exclusively confirm.
This is the first time Paris has left Utah since her reported suicide attempt on June 5. She was admitted to the boarding school in July.

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe's daughter will join her brothers, Prince and Blanket, :pash:
:pash:her guardian TJ, many of her cousins and a fleet of bodyguards for the Hawaiian vacation.

"The family doesn't want Paris to spend her entire winter break at home because they don't want her getting comfortable," a source reveals to E! News. "The family thinks Paris will try to talk her way into staying home after showing the family she's gotten better."

rs_600x600-130605103442-600.paris.ls.6513_copy.jpg
Instagram
Paris has remained in close contact with her family since being admitted to the boarding school. She skypes with her grandmother Katherine Jackson and brother Prince every week.
After the getaway, Paris will spend some time at her grandma's home in Calabasas before heading back to Utah.

The 83-year-old Jackson family matriarch told Hello! magazine, per the Daily Mail in Augustthat Paris is "doing much better" and her treatment is "going good, really good."

Before her hospitalization in Los Angeles for her reported suicide attempt, Paris was an active presence on Twitter. Her mother tweeted on her behalf in July: "My daughter has asked that I extend a huge thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and support," Rowe wrote. "She is strong like her father."
http://www.eonline.com/news/493205/...hawaii-for-the-holidays-to-be-with-her-family

P.S. Moderator Can You Correct My Topic Heading.
Please change "Brother" to "Brothers".

Last edited:
Re: Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brother in Hawaii

So stupid and not in Paris interest to leak this info. Smh. Just watch all those paparazzis stalking her to get the 'first exclusive' shots.

I know but I am glad she will be with her brothers.

So stupid and not in Paris interest to leak this info. Smh. Just watch all those paparazzis stalking her to get the 'first exclusive' shots.
However, it gives me a warm feeling to know Paris will be together with her brothers for the Christmas Holidays. God Bless, Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
Michael Jackson is smiling down from Heaven.
:trytobeangel

Last edited:

oh MARRY CHRISTMAS, I am so happy about this. she's going to spend Christmas with her brothers, I love it. God bless those three beautiful children.

great. Whoever leaked this made sure that Paris spends a few 'normal' days vacationing with the family. Clearly the leaker doesn't give a f*** about her or her well being,

Now the paparazzi will haunt her in her vacations, stupid "family sources"! :angry:

I'm so curious to know WHO is the source of this information
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif
:fear: ..... PPB will always be persecuted and will never have peace. :( Just sad.... *big sigh*

yea, unfortunately because of this leak. the paparazzi will most likely haunt her every move.

"The family doesn't want Paris to spend her entire winter break at home because they don't want her getting comfortable," a source reveals to E! News. "The family thinks Paris will try to talk her way into staying home after showing the family she's gotten better."

I don't know if any of this is true, but this doesn't sound right to me. What kind of therapy is this?
While I'm happy Paris doesn't spend too much time with KJ, but then again, she wants to come and stay home. Why cannot KJ or TJ hire therapist that comes Paris home here she is comfortable and gives therapy there?

My heart aches for those kids:-( They have gone thought so much since their dad passing and there is no light at the end of the tunnel for them, not as long as they have any contact on "family".

And who felt the need to run to the media with this info? Obviously these people (whoever is behind the leak) do not consider these kids human beings, just tabloid fodder. SMH.

And who felt the need to run to the media with this info? Obviously these people (whoever is behind the leak) do not consider these kids human beings, just tabloid fodder. SMH.

My money is on Latoya or Jeffry.
Latoya released this statement when Paris tried suicide:
"We are grateful and appreciate the overwhelming concern for Paris from both the public and the media," LaToya Jackson said in a statement to E! News, "but request privacy at this time while our family handles these issues together."

Why she felt need to release such a statement to any tabloids, I don't get it, but it just shows she has contact on E, and can be making money as source all kind of news about kids.

Unfortunatly I have to say it may be Debbie who leaked the info to ET. She exlusivley gave ET confirmation after suicide-attempt and gave recently a dubios interview to ET. She seems to be in contact with ET as well as Latoya and she seems to prefer to speak over ET or TMZ.

^^The same source talked to the People too?
Hawaii holiday and Paris return was reported on People too
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20767048,00.html

I don't know who is the source but saying something like this of your own daughter doesn't sound like Debbie:

Last edited:

Yes good.. be together be well...hold each other :better: :hug:
love you 3

I don't know if any of this is true, but this doesn't sound right to me. What kind of therapy is this?
While I'm happy Paris doesn't spend too much time with KJ, but then again, she wants to come and stay home. Why cannot KJ or TJ hire therapist that comes Paris home here she is comfortable and gives therapy there?

My heart aches for those kids:-( They have gone thought so much since their dad passing and there is no light at the end of the tunnel for them, not as long as they have any contact on "family".

sounds like a typical jackson family leak. one put the info out there which is totally against what is best for pj and secondly add a bitchy comment to basically attack her.

My money is on Latoya or Jeffry.
Latoya released this statement when Paris tried suicide:
"We are grateful and appreciate the overwhelming concern for Paris from both the public and the media," LaToya Jackson said in a statement to E! News, "but request privacy at this time while our family handles these issues together."

Why she felt need to release such a statement to any tabloids, I don't get it, but it just shows she has contact on E, and can be making money as source all kind of news about kids.

wouldnt be surprised as after all one of her ppl from jatail works for ET. hence jr being sold to them

I read this last weekend on facebook. Someone said that they had "heard" that family were going to Hawaii, but nothing about Paris going with them though.

At least the siblings will be together over the holidays, that has to be a good thing. Hope they get the privacy they need.

Exactly, and how about the part where they wrote they don't want her home because she would talk herself into staying, to me that is such an unkind remark.

Look at how many cousins the estate is paying for to go on this trip with Paris. This sounds more to me like the extended cousins wanting a vacation in Hawaii.

Last edited:

I'm not sure I'd feel very relaxed holidaying within a million miles of Wade, if I was one of the family.....

here are some new pics from Prince which he posted...I'm happy when they are back together

BcDReFjCAAAdxjV.jpg

Bbt9-PECEAA6hrN.jpg

Video: https://vine.co/v/hEOpjM7KFmh
Is this Kenya in the car ??

^^The same source talked to the People too?
Hawaii holiday and Paris return was reported on People too
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20767048,00.html

I don't know who is the source but saying something like this of your own daughter doesn't sound like Debbie:

Yup, that comment sounds like a Jackson! So messed up, especially considering that Paris will be paying for all those cousins vacationing in Hawaii.

the paparazzi can't be any worse there than it is here for her, in fact less photographers will be willing to travel to Hawaii when LA is the hometown for scum paparazzi and celebs to take pics of. So I am taking the good out of this, that she's going on a vacation after all this heartache

The family doesn't want Paris to spend her entire winter break at home because they don't want her getting comfortable

What does it mean ''they don't want her getting comfortable"? So she should be stressed, scared and far away from her home and brothers? What kind of therapy is this?

Will it be better for Paris to come back and stay with the family?
Maybe Paris s doing better but what about family, has anything changed?or will it be the same as before

I think the whole family needs therapy

It's nice to hear Paris is doing well since last summer.

What does it mean ''they don't want her getting comfortable"? So she should be stressed, scared and far away from her home and brothers? What kind of therapy is this?

It sounds more like torturing, not therapy. They are keeping Paris on her tip toes so she cannot relax during her holiday, exactly what Michael would have done to his daughter - not :no:

Found this on twitter

Cherrelle ‏@Happychick93 21 Dez

@MJCB_Junky @Coleen4MJ @DianeToucan i thought Debbie tweeted Diane that the story was bs.

Öffnen
♫♪Le Music Junkiie♪♫ ‏@MJCB_Junky 21 Dez

@Happychick93 @Coleen4MJ @DianeToucan I'm not following her, so I don't know. LOL

Öffnen
Diane Toucan ‏@DianeToucan 21 Dez

@MJCB_Junky @Happychick93 @Coleen4MJ Yes she said it was BS.

Theres a pic of the boys and cousins on hols on someones f.book. maybe pj didnt go?

Back