Paris Jackson Looks Happy and Healthy, Bonds With Debbie Rowe

Ahsoka Jackson

Proud Member
Here's the link, but I've posted the full article and photographs below. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/12/paris-jackson-looks-happy-and-healthy-bonds-with-debbie-rowe/

HT_paris_jackson_mom_nt_131231_16x9_608.jpg

(Photo credit: thatjacksonchickk/Instagram)

By Lesley Messer
@lesleymesser
Follow on Twitter
Dec 31, 2013 2:33pm

Nearly seven months after Paris Jackson was hospitalized for cutting her arm with a kitchen knife, the 15-year-old is posting photos of herself looking happy and healthy.

On Dec. 29, Michael Jackson’s only daughter posted the above photo of herself with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. “Momma :)” she captioned.

Shortly thereafter, she posted another photo of herself playfully posing with her tongue out.

Paris Jackson ‘Smiling Again,’ Receiving Visitors

“I’m back bitchessss ✌” she wrote.

In September, Jackson’s grandmother, Katherine Jackson, revealed that the teen was getting medical treatment at a residential facility for troubled young adults.

“She is in a good place, getting the help she needs,” she said. “The treatment is going good, really good.”

HT_paris_jackson_nt_131231_16x9_608.jpg

(Photo credit: thatjacksonchickk/Instagram)

[My words starting here] She looks great, especially in that pic with Rowe. I'm so happy to see her looking so well and happy after all this time. On a side note....it seems like our butterfly has metamorphosed yet again. ^^ I'm glad she's growing her hair out, and has it a darker shade of red. I think it suits her beautifully. i think she looks best in the first photo - - she really doesn't need the makeup, and looks better without it.
P.s. I know it's been 7 months, so of course she's gotten a bit older, but I was surprised by how much older she looks!

Last edited:
Very nice to hear! It still stuns me to see pictures of her.. she's SO beautiful. Best wishes to her and her family :) :heart: It's lovely watching her grow up into the stunning young woman she is.

Honestly? :fear: Debbie should stay silent about Paris. -_- No need to scream on social networks about Paris. She needs peace. :blink:

When Paris get out of this place to get on with your life the persecution will come in full force.... dissect every piece of her life and follow every step she goes. Just sad and disappointing. *big sigh*

Last edited:
/Ashtanga

I am with your posting.
But to the same time I am thinking about what ever Debbie does is in this matter is right and wrong to the same time. We do not know the reasons for this little article. Even it could be that Paris wished to give a sign about her positve progress after the substantial bletherings in the press. Perhaps she and Debbie are hoping that it is an end now with this and she will get her privacy?

/Ashtanga

I am with your posting.
But to the same time I am thinking about what ever Debbie does is in this matter is right and wrong to the same time. We do not know the reasons for this little article. Even it could be that Paris wished to give a sign about her positve progress after the substantial bletherings in the press. Perhaps she and Debbie are hoping that it is an end now with this and she will get her privacy?

End? Very hard when it keeps screaming in social networks what happens or does not happen, ie, giving ammunition to generate stories. -_- Simply just be silent. Keep mouth shut . No need to give satisfaction to anyone. :nono: Or is it as difficult or almost impossible for these people? :blink: Paris (and her brothers too) is not a celebrity to be followed fiercely by the press and mainly by fans of her father. :bugeyed Let her get on with your life in peace. :pray:

But the fact is that PPB are not being well maintained, not the way Michael would like. :nono: PPB had privacy when Michael was here and we did not hear anything about PPB. Nothing! They had a life in peace and privacy. Now..... :( Without Michael to guide and take care of... the things will be completely different for PPB. Just look at the people who are around them. :( :puke: So the saga will continue thanks to Jackson family and other people... :mat: *big sigh*

I just want God to be beside them and give them wisdom and strength to deal with the vultures. :pray: :angel:

Last edited:
Honestly? :fear: Debbie should stay silent about Paris. -_- No need to scream on social networks about Paris. She needs peace. :blink:

When Paris get out of this place to get on with your life the persecution will come in full force.... dissect every piece of her life and follow every step she goes. Just sad and disappointing. *big sigh*

Um, how is it Debbie when it's Paris the one posting the pictures on social networks?

I don´t see that Paris looks happy

^^^ Who is this Sara? I think it's probably best not to trust anything you read whether in the media or social networking, so many conflicting accounts,

Last edited:
Since there were no actual pictures of Paris in Hawaii, just the Jackson male members together, I didn't think she had gone there.

I'm glad it has been clarified!

Back