paris-jackson-shares-bikini-pic

Didn't click the link, and I know i'm not a Mod but this thread needs to be deleted

These photo's have been taken more than 6 month ago ..
Not a wise thing to do, I hope people don't blame Katherine for this

Huh? so you don't know what it is about but do know this thread should be deleted?

I just don't think that Michael would want fans sharing pics of Paris in a bikini on his fansite. It should be removed out of respect for Michael

I just don't think that Michael would want fans sharing pics of Paris in a bikini on his fansite. It should be removed out of respect for Michael

I agree with you, but I need to get this of my chest: I hoped Paris would have been wiser and not exposed herself in the media like this.

^^ Huh!

Earlier you wrote that hopefully Katherine doesn't get blamed for those photos leaking, but yet you have no problem turn around and say Paris should have been wiser and not to expose herself to media?
How do you know how those photos got leaked and ended up in the media?

^^ Huh!

Earlier you wrote that hopefully Katherine doesn't get blamed for those photos leaking, but yet you have no problem turn around and say Paris should have been wiser and not to expose herself to media?
How do you know how those photos got leaked and ended up in the media?

Its because I do see a lot of people blaming Katherine for things like this! like being out on the internet etc. I did not say Katherine was to blame for the leak of these photo's , I meant of Paris behavier ..I have a 14.5 year old daughter I know what teenagers are about on this age, but my daughter would never print pictures like this of herself, thank god she is much wiser!
I have seen the pictures, it is not even the bikini i wonder about, but I ask myself, why she sticks her tongue out all the time ...is it pierced?

The good thing on this thread is that we can say; the pictures are old ..I hope Paris crossed this stadium by now.

I thought our policy is that we would only cover Michael's cover when they were out doing official functions.

But either way - I don't think that we should have threads like this. Because it allows for Paris and her behaviour to be scrutinised and judged, in a way that no young girl should be!

Its because I do see a lot of people blaming Katherine for things like this! like being out on the internet etc. I did not say Katherine was to blame for the leak of these photo's , I meant of Paris behavier ..I have a 14.5 year old daughter I know what teenagers are about on this age, but my daughter would never print pictures like this of herself, thank god she is much wiser!
I have seen the pictures, it is not even the bikini i wonder about, but I ask myself, why she sticks her tongue out all the time ...is it pierced?

The good thing on this thread is that we can say; the pictures are old ..I hope Paris crossed this stadium by now.

No one has blamed KJ from leaking any photos, she get blame for other things.

Btw, that bikini photo is from May, and it is clear Paris didn't take it herself, but someone did. What if that person leaked that photo or Paris iPhone was hacked? Not impossible idea as Janet got someone to hack Prince's phone and delete his message about Janet's involvement of granny-napping.

Good to hear your daughter is so much wiser than Paris, lucky you. Even if your daughter took such a photo of herself, no one cares, but when it is Paris (Michael Jackson's daughter), everybody gets hissy fit, and media go bonkers.

About her sticking her tongue out. I have some photos from my teenage years and my tongue out:)
I can only speak for myself, I felt silly when my photo was taken and to get over the awkward moment, sticking out tongue helped:)
More info here: http://www.ask.com/question/what-do...ures-of-themselves-sticking-out-their-tongues

Back