Michael Jackson Bad Tour Blu-Ray & Cinema Release Petition

Zakk

Proud Member
''Dear Legacy Recording's Inc,

Michael's BAD World Tour broke the Music Industry Barrier of worldwide touring, his energetic dancing, his flawless live vocals. to this day, nothing has come close & i believe nothing ever will. 3 years after leaving the Jackson's Michael's manager Frank DiLeo announced in July of 1987 that Michael would be going on Tour to support his upcoming album 'BAD' this Tour broke records and sold out stadiums wherever it traveled among all countries visited. Recently it has been made clear by David Powell; who worked on Michael's BAD Tour performances in London England in July of 1988 as the sound recording engineer, that the original footage, shot by Patrick Kelley was identified and cataloged as of the last quarter of 2012. Information from the colorist of Michael's European leg of the Tour 'Warren Eagles' also created this very interesting & full documented article regarding the filming process of this Tour: http://icolorist.com/grading-michael-jackson/ a very interesting read, also revealing that two full Wembley BAD Tour concerts were shot on 16/35mm film in July of 1988. There is also information that proves Michael's record breaking performance at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool England was also shot on 16/35mm film (with footage from the 2011 Moonwalker Blu-Ray showing several clips from this Concert: Mainly I Just Can't Stop Loving You zoomed out crowd shot & Man in The Mirror, both included as part of the opening to Michael's 1988 Film). I ask that you Legacy Recording's and all parties involved, Digitally scan these HIStoric concerts showcasing Michael's brilliance at 4K resolution using state of the art capturing devices and later Release the High Resolution Concert of your choice in Cinemas & on Blu-Ray for the world's audiences to enjoy, and travel back in time to witness what it would have been like to be in the stadium as Michael delivered a nothing short of perfect Performance. Below i show two High Definition Video's your company had part in Creating;

Man in the Mirror from the Moonwalker Blu-Ray (including snippets of various other song's & several Venues around the world: Namely Liverpool, Minneapolis, Cork, Lausanne, London & Werchter;

& the new edit of Another Part of Me, created by Spike Lee for the 2012 Documentary 'BAD25' (featuring footage of Michael's performances in cities such as: Minneapolis, London July 14th & 23rd, Hamburg and Paris)

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Zakk James Joseph Bates.''

Please Vote, Comment & share with everyone you know. thank you. - http://www.legacyrecordings.userecho.com/topic/365541-/

I really hope they are planning this. It would be amazing to get any Bad Tour concert on Blu-Ray. :)

I really hope they are planning this. It would be amazing to get any Bad Tour concert on Blu-Ray. :)

there are several that exist in HD, let's hope they actually pay attention to this. some requests get two votes and they are released :p

I clicked on the page but there's no option to just sign and give your email without an Echo account whatever that is. I support the idea anyway. It's my favourite tour of all time and if they do have it on film then it might happen but probably not for a few years because Bad25 was 2012 so they'll want to save it. But yeah, it's one of my dreams to see a Bad 88/89 on the big screen.

I clicked on the page but there's no option to just sign and give your email without an Echo account whatever that is. I support the idea anyway. It's my favourite tour of all time and if they do have it on film then it might happen but probably not for a few years because Bad25 was 2012 so they'll want to save it. But yeah, it's one of my dreams to see a Bad 88/89 on the big screen.

You need to click on the little banner saying "X votes" on the left of Zakk's profile photo.
I voted ;-)

I voted too, great initiative ;) this is my fave tour and I'd love to see this release happen

Back