3. White Shirt (Los Angeles 89)
Bad-Tour-Man-In-The-Mirror-michael-jackson-8035894-397-600.jpg

4. White (CTE) Shirt
004.jpg

5. Black (Heal The World,Tokyo) Jacket
012.jpg

6. White Shirt (United We Stand 01)
001.jpg

Blue twymmf jacket, i think it suits the song a lot better. plus, L.A & United we stand are the same near enough..

Blue shirt. Reason being is that the very first time I saw MJ perform Man In The Mirror he was wearing the blue shirt so i associate the performance with that.

The CTE shirt is my personal favorite,because it's just beautiful the way it was crafted and it was beautiful on his frame.

TWYMMF shirt. That is what comes to my mind when I think of Michael performing the song.

MIM-man-in-the-mirror-21319134-1280-720.jpg

I love the white L.A shirt even when it's so simple and typical Michael, also the blue TWYMMF and the CTE shirts look great. Needless to say, the TWYMMF shirt wins since it's the one I associate with the performance :wub:

I select the blue shirt but I love the Bad jacket as well!

Id say a decent majority will pick the blue shirt cuz that was the first most saw...

Blue (TWYMMF)Shirt for me ... but to be honest .. for me it doesnt matter what michael wears cause the song makes everything he wears worth looking and listening to it.

White CTE because Bucharest is my favourite MITM performance.

Personally, I would choose the CTE shirt. Not just because it's a great-looking shirt, but also because it was (or at least it seems like it was...) specifically made for "Man in the Mirror" on the Dangerous Tour. While the other shirts were also great-looking, they were all used for other songs (the white shirt from "Dirty Diana" (and I think it was also used at United We Stand), the "Bad" jacket, the "The Way You Make Me Feel" shirt and the "Heal the World" jacket from Tokyo).

However though, if Michael had been able to do This Is It, I think the "Man in the Mirror" costume from that tour would have been the best of the bunch :)

thisisit_man_in_the_mirror_jacket.JPG

^ For me, I didn't really dig the This Is It jacket FOR Man In The Mirror.. I personally the flow of a simple shirt brought to the feel of the emotion of it all.. Went well with singing his heart out until he spins/collapsed etc.. that whole thing, with him being sweaty, disheveled from poring his heart out.. even the shirt looked tired lol!

I loved that about Man in the mirror..

For me its the blue shirt and i find it interesting how so many of us prefer it

The blue TWYMMF shirt. There is something about that shade of blue that resonates so well with the song.

Hey this is a side question but since this is a Poll thread this is the most suitable way I thought I could ask.. If I want to start a thread with a poll, how do I get that set up when creating a thread?

Back