Timor Steffens meeting

mano

Proud Member
I will see Timor Steffens, The dutch dancer from TII on tuesday.
I have some questions i want to ask him about his experience with Michael etc..
Any questions you want me to ask him?

What it do Mano ? :)

Thank you very much for this opportunity. Well, i wanted Timor to tell us if he taught/showed Michael any moves. You know something that made Michael say "hold on, do it again, that's nice." We won't be able to see him do the move so this question does not make sense i guess. Would you be so kind as to ask him if Michael ever gave him advice that help him to this day ? Whether it be about performing or life in general.

He's also dating Madonna, apparently.

You better werq!

What it do Mano ? :)

Thank you very much for this opportunity. Well, i wanted Timor to tell us if he taught/showed Michael any moves. You know something that made Michael say "hold on, do it again, that's nice." We won't be able to see him do the move so this question does not make sense i guess. Would you be so kind as to ask him if Michael ever gave him advice that help him to this day ? Whether it be about performing or life in general.

I was going to ask him which songs were performed beside's the ones we have on dvd, and i will ask that!
I will meet him, also to see if there's anything he and i could do for each other work wise :)

He's also dating Madonna, apparently.

You better werq!

So we heard. He explained that he's in a friendly relationship. He asks her about his choreographs he makes and she gives feedback etc..

Hi there, did he show up ? :)

We needed to reschedule the meeting, but it will happen sooner or later.. Just happy to see him and ask him the questions i wanted, like which songs were performed, and how his experience was working with mj!

Back