If you could ask Michael a question, what would it be?

EilonnaArroway

Proud Member
I'm always curious as to what other fans think on this one. If you had the chance to ask him anything you wanted to know, what would you ask?

Feel free to post more than one question if you want.

Mine would be: What is the craziest prank you ever pulled? :D

I heard they are putting up a statute of him in Brazil where he shot TDCAU.

Yes! The statue (and a mosaic made by the Brazilian Romero Britto who has been with Michael) was placed in "Morro Santa Marta" in 2010 exactly where Michael filmed one of the scenes for the video!

botafogo%2B-%2Bfavela%2Bsanta%2Bmarta%2B24.JPG

321_2625-extra-jacksonpost.jpg

8550722672_cab86162c3.jpg

Mosaico_Michael_Jackson_Santa_Marta..jpg

:girl_sigh:

Um...oh, I know, I would ask him, "If you could ask me only one question, Michael, what would you ask me?"

" why did you leave me alone, face the rest of my life without you?? i can't take it~~~"

Great thread and I absolutely :heart: your siggy with such a beautful quote :bow:

Anyway, I would just ask Michael this:
"Can I please have a HUG? "

I wouldn't bother Michael with other questions though :blush:

A HUG would mean the world to me :sigh:

I'd prob just cry like a nut and hug him, but if. I managed to snap out of it something like, Did you want to visit Mexico for the Bad tour? or I'd ask him if he'd like a true friend :(

Great thread and I absolutely :heart: your siggy with such a beautful quote :bow:

Anyway, I would just ask Michael this:
"Can I please have a HUG? "

I wouldn't bother Michael with other questions though :blush:

A HUG would mean the world to me :sigh:

Thanks, I made my siggy myself :)

And a Michel hug does sound lovely.

tumblr_mx34tsk9Eo1suf8wbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpoqujmj4G1rjplc4o1_250.gif

Last edited:
I'd ask ''So are those gold pants are as uncomfortable as they look?''

If I managed to say something, I'd ask him: are there dreams you haven't made come true artistically or personally?

And with all do respect Michael, why is uncomfortable to you many women consider you so handsome and so sexy? :cheeky:

question? I'd more so have a statement.

I'm someone you can trust, and wants nothing from you - I want to be the friend you can put your guard down with and simply know is there for you.

Michael, you are a blessing to my life.. your genius has enlightened my soul to every being in this world. the way your heart flows through each race and inspires the world is something i'll always admire you for. may i ask you, what kind of courage did it take for you to get up on stage at the talent show at your elementary school? that's where it all began, and i'd be honored to know. thank you so much :) if only he could answer.. i would ask him other thing's also.. but i base this on only being able to ask him one question before he had to leave

question? I'd more so have a statement.

I'm someone you can trust, and wants nothing from you - I want to be the friend you can put your guard down with and simply know is there for you.

Amen. I'd say the same thing, although I wonder if he'd want someone like me for a friend..'cause if he did that'd be awesome. Can you say...fun all day?! Lol

When he was writing a song or in the final stages of writing a song, did he have an idea in his head already of what the live performance or the short film of the song would be like? If so, which one?

I have always wanted to know that.

That makes me think of the Invincible signing where that women drops a ring on the table and walks away. "See you at the wedding!" XD

1554337_670696512973283_127780311_n.jpg
:girl_sigh:

why is uncomfortable to you many women consider you so handsome and so sexy? :cheeky:
I'd ask ''So are those gold pants are as uncomfortable as they look?''
I just picture him blushing like crazy at that XD

tumblr_inline_mpjdmlyPgE1qz4rgp.gif

He responds to you:

Awesome-Funny-GIFs-xSmoochie-michael-jackson-17306848-420-298.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
b669832f.gif
:naughty: :shifty: :p

Last edited:
If I was even capable of getting past the stage of screaming and crying hysterically, I'd have a LOT to ask him. I want to know all of his thoughts and theories and aspirations. I have so many things to ask him. Like what's your favorite book? If you hadn't been an entertainer, what would your second option career be? How does it feel to be you? Was there ever a moment when you were truly and purely happy? What are your favorite things to talk about? Will you please stay for a while?

Back