Michael cursing a paparazzo, true or false?

We know Michael cursed like any other human being. For instance when he told Gloria Alred (Retard) to go to hell because she wanted the Child Services to take his children away from him or when he gave the finger to paparazzi for harassing him and baby Prince. I'd really like to know if this incident/text from this picture was true or not, it'd be so epic and I'd love him even more if true. Thank you! :)

71583_719703304730063_1366409931_n.jpg

I think he did, like a boss lol but I don't know for sure. One of my cousins was telling me about it and she said there was a video on YouTube, but I never bothered to really check

It's true. That's from the trial in '05. He's in the car behind his mom and is yelling out the window because a pap shoved a fan out of the way to get a pic of him.

I remember when he said to Gloria Al"retch" to go to hell and giving the paparazzi a "stone cold" which so right on and in your face to them. And I never heard the one when he told the press to "F-U!" If he did for them to never assault his fans like us then I can say it has to be true. He defended us if the press shoved or assault us.

It's true. That's from the trial in '05. He's in the car behind his mom and is yelling out the window because a pap shoved a fan out of the way to get a pic of him.

I think this must be where he says "don't you touch my fans!" ? I'm no pro at reading lips, especially not in another language, than my own, but it really looks like that's what he says followed by "**** you!"

The media at that time suggested this was 'another' bizarre incident and that Michael was merely complaining about the press taking pictures of him.

I can't help but feel he shouldn't have given the press such a show...

I realise his intentions were good however.

^ He is clearly saying "F**** you", it's probably the easiest thing to lip read. It was probably very loud in the car and outside, and he might not have screamed it out, maybe like a silent "F**** you..."

I don't think he would have said the F word with his mother right there..

She might be as mad as if he had said it in a normal setting. Given the insane circumstances of what is happening to them at that time, she'd probably let it slide or something... or so I imagine.

She might be as mad as if he had said it in a normal setting. Given the insane circumstances of what is happening to them at that time, she'd probably let it slide or something... or so I imagine.

lol. Michael was a grown man

I can't read lips either but it really looks like Michael was saying "f*ck you!* Plus, him, Katherine and Janet were yelling at the paparazzo(i), Michael and Janet looked the angriest though. Too bad that video was rfilmed/uploaded without audio, at least it proves Michael was worried for that fan and really cared about us, how sweet! :girl_aww: Thank you Eilonna!

I can't read lips either but it really looks like Michael was saying "f*ck you!* Plus, him, Katherine and Janet were yelling at the paparazzo(i), Michael and Janet looked the angriest though. Too bad that video was rfilmed/uploaded without audio, at least it proves Michael was worried for that fan and really cared about us, how sweet! :girl_aww: Thank you Eilonna!

No problem :)

Haha I hope he was really saying f you, I think that's hilarious. So truly caring and loving towards his fans.

Oh yeah, I remember this footage and how annoyed I was with this stupid reporter for calling Mike deluded and bizarre. IMO, I also think that he dropped the f-bomb :D
I think Michael got angry at the police for being rough with the fans, it wasn't about paparazzi trying to take his picture. Funny how the reporter called Michael's behaviour bizarre and completely ignored the fact that Janet and Katherine were also angry.

*edit* Love angry Mike ;) He should have told them to get f*cked a long time ago.

35lw7lc.jpg

30jqru0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I remember this footage and how annoyed I was with this stupid reporter for calling Mike deluded and bizarre.

Unbiased reporting my ass

^ He is clearly saying "F**** you", it's probably the easiest thing to lip read. It was probably very loud in the car and outside, and he might not have screamed it out, maybe like a silent "F**** you..."

Good point. Very Plausible

its MJ, he can curse anybody he wants after what the media did to him. :)

Michael has said himself that as he got older he started saying curse worse here and there.. We shouldn't be so surprised if he said a curse word!

Oh yeah, I remember this footage and how annoyed I was with this stupid reporter for calling Mike deluded and bizarre. IMO, I also think that he dropped the f-bomb :D
I think Michael got angry at the police for being rough with the fans, it wasn't about paparazzi trying to take his picture. Funny how the reporter called Michael's behaviour bizarre and completely ignored the fact that Janet and Katherine were also angry.

*edit* Love angry Mike ;) He should have told them to get f*cked a long time ago.

35lw7lc.jpg

30jqru0.jpg

Also by flipping off the cameras, the photos can't be sold to the press because of profanity.

No one is surprised that he swore, but what many of you seem to disregard is the RESPECT he had for his mother. Angry or not, I seriously doubt he'd place the care of a fan above showing respect for his own MOTHER (whether you like her or not).

I don't swear in front of my elders (and I'm in my late 40s) and would be horrified to do so in front of those I deeply love and respect, regardless of how pissed off I may be.

Last edited:
No one is surprised that he swore, but what many of you seem to disregard is the RESPECT he had for his mother. Angry or not, I seriously doubt he'd place the care of a fan above showing respect for his own MOTHER (whether you like her or not).

I don't swear in front of my elders (and I'm in my late 40s) and would be horrified to do so in front of those I deeply love and respect, regardless of how pissed off I may be.

Given the circumstances that Michael was in at the time it's understandable that he would lose his patience. Also around family or not people can get caught up in the heat of the moment.

I don't think he would have said the F word with his mother right there..

Just cause katherine was right there doesnt mean he wouldnt have said it.

Im sure even though katherine seems to be a religous person she properly has said some curse words sometimes! katherine is not perfect just like everyone else

There's plenty that do though. Where I'm from, I've seen parents and kids using profanity with each other. One day I was at a store, there was a little girl around 7 or 8 cursing her mother out, I guess because the mom wouldn't get what she wanted. A guy that was there told the girl she shouldn't talk to her mother like that. The mother got mad at the man and told him to mind his own business, then continued to argue with her daughter. There's middle & high school kids on the city bus cursing in conversation really loud. There's adults & old people also on the bus. There's also Ozzy Osbourne's family if you've seen their show.

I'm sure he's cursed at them on at least a few occasions. So he should! It always amazed me how we was able to keep so cool and calm when people treated him the way they did, some interviewers too. Those people deserve far worse than some curse words thrown at them.

1:04

There is more cursing in Glenda tapes:)

^ "Stevie said he's bullshitting, that's what he said", love that line

Michael can be very angry! I remember when Michael was in Germany in a TV show (were he sang Earth Song). The day after he invited 300 fans in an amusement park and I was there, too! The park was closed and just opend for Michael and his fans. The security from the park built a human chain to hold the fans back. I was in first row and one of the security threw his ellbow into my stomach. It was very painful!
Michael saw it and beckoned him over and yelled at him: "Don't do this with my fans! You don't beat my fans!". Michael was really loud! He was not cursing but he was loud. The security man was scared. It looked very funny because Michael was one and a half heads shorter than the security man.
I love Michael for this. The best: He did it for ME!
I looked at me and he saw me smiling (it was too funny to see that!). So he knew everything was alright with me.
My goodness, Michael was so angry!

Back