Blue Thingy on Michael's ankle in Bucharest?..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I Have always wondered about this since forever. It's only on his right ankle and yeah i decided to make a thread about it.. :p

beydxy.jpg

2db8e3a.jpg

1o3eo7.jpg

He had it in Madrid too

2134t47.jpg

it's blue tape, haha ;) he also wore a necklace in Munich, he wore that necklace once on stage. Each Dangerous tour show can differ hugely, same with BAD.. that's why i'm excited for future releases XD

Looks like his lower leg is taped or a compression brace. Maybe it was weak from a injury and needed support. I dont think it is a decoration.

mR4zPd3DryaVzOEqtvsKRLw.jpg

41%2BDSR3zldL._SY300_.jpg

Man In The Mirror is the last song from this concert. Maybe he was in pain and needed this tape.
Maybe he had an injury from dance rehearsals. Or he had pain in his ankle because of Lupus?

Man In The Mirror is the last song from this concert. Maybe he was in pain and needed this tape.
Maybe he had an injury from dance rehearsals. Or he had pain in his ankle because of Lupus?

It's too high up to be an ankle wrap. I wear ankle wraps all the time but not like that. It's more likely a calf injury. Torn or strained muscle maybe.

It's too high up to be an ankle wrap. I wear ankle wraps all the time but not like that. It's more likely a calf injury. Torn or strained muscle maybe.

I always thought it was something that went all up to his knees to help dampen the fall when he did the incrediable spins and feel to his knees

Back