Michael Jackson, Queen & Tupac Shakur 2014 Unreleased Albums

Zakk

Proud Member
Information has arisen that these highly sought after Musicians will be getting another set of Unreleased material added to there already stacked back catalogue. Firstly we talk Michael Jackson, as we know.. Michael left behind many unreleased tracks, most of them were recorded during the Dangerous, Invincible & Various other sessions from 1998-2008. Michael worked on various song's and solo produced them himself, but also worked with high class producers such as: Bradley Buxer, Will.I.Am, Red One & Theron Feemster among other's. The first complete posthumous album released following Michael's tragic passing was an Album titled Michael featuring song's worked on with Lenny Kravitz, Theron Feemster & Akon. No dates are confirmed but fans seem hyped up and ready to hear more of the unpublished working from the KING.

Then we come to Queen, who.. as we all know have only had one Posthumous album released following there lead singer (Freddie Mercury) tragic death in 1991, this album was titled 'Made In Heaven' and was compiled from various unreleased tapes the group worked on through there widely successful career.. it is unknown exactly what tracks will be included on this new compilation but rumours have arisen that song's such as the classically unpublished recording featuring Michael Jackson titled 'There Must Be More To Life Than This' may be included as rumored by Confirmed Producer: William Orbit..

finally we come to Tupac Shakur, he who left behind a truck load of various unreleased recording's he worked on throughout his career is getting his 7th posthumous Release this year, featuring 12 tracks that will be produced by Eminem 'Marshall Mathers'. ''Although a full track list has not been finalized, the album will include guest appearances from such hip-hop superstars as 50 Cent, Jadakiss and Lloyd Banks, as well as Nate Dogg, Eminem protege Obie Trice, Outlawz, Sleepy Brown, Young Buck and Ronald Isley.

The four tracks Eminem did not produce were helmed by Raphael Saadiq, Scott Storch and Red Spyda. Shakur's mother Afeni served as executive producer in tandem with Eminem.''

Who's album are you most looking forward to hearing? Discuss Below.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/65807/eminem-helms-another-new-tupac-album

http://www.damienshields.com/exclus...k-in-progress-michael-jackson-album-revealed/

http://www.nme.com/news/queen/74910

Obviously we are waiting for the King! I am very Leary of anymore 2pac releases. PAC is my all time favorite rapper but I don't expect any strong material. The buzzards cleaned up all the scrapes years ago. I hear of a 2 PAC biop also. That I expect will be dreadful hope they never have someone playing MJ. My two cents thanks for the info Zaak.

looking forward, to all of them.
but ... i cant wait any longer for new MJ tracks !! hopefully we hear something soon.

Who said I don't know 2Pac? :)

Just pointing out how Zakk just posted news from 10 years ago.

Eminem shouldn't have ever been let anywhere near pac's back catalogue!! "I was just sent a bunch of Tupac acapellas and went crazy with them."

And Zakk please don't get me over excited about new 'pac material being released soon you know how much I like 'im lol

Michael OF COURSE, I'd like to hear some new Pac though!!

Michaels music is the only music I literally wait for.. that's 80% true I guess, I am looking forward to Brunos next album whenever that is but its no where near the level I wait for Michael.

I don't know how long ago this interview took place (maybe last week?), but it only appeared in print today...

I really hope that Brian May includes the MJ track(s)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddie Mercury making a Michael Jackson-style comeback from beyond the grave
Tuesday 27 May 2014 9:31 pm

Freddie Mercury is making a Michael Jackson-style comeback – by releasing a new album from beyond the grave.

The Queen frontman, who died from an Aids-related illness in 1991 aged 45, will be heard on new songs created by the band and overlaid with his digitally mastered voice.

Guitarist Brian May and bandmate Roger Taylor have restored demos from the 1980s that featured Mercury’s vocals and updated them with fresh instrumentation.

‘It is quite emotional. It is the big, big ballads and it’s the big, big epic sound,’ said May about the sound of the album, rumoured to be titled Queen Forever.

‘We had to start from scratch because we only had scraps.

‘But knowing how it would have happened if we had finished it, I can sit there and make it happen with modern technology,’ he told BBC Radio Wales.

It may be released in time for the Christmas market this year.

Meanwhile, drummer Taylor has discussed how the pair uncovered forgotten tracks Mercury created with Michael Jackson, whose own latest posthumous album, Xscape, topped the British album charts last week.

‘Brian especially has been active working on a couple of tracks that Freddie did with Michael Jackson,’ Taylor told Classic Rock magazine.

‘They’ve been hanging around for years and Michael’s estate haven’t really been able to make their mind up about what to do with them. So we suggested we finish them and see. They’re pretty good – one of them is great,’

Taylor revealed. It is unclear if the tracks will feature on the upcoming record.

Queen, who formed in 1970, enjoyed enormous hits with Mercury including Bohemian Rhapsody and We Are The Champions. They have continued to record since his death with guest vocalists including Robbie Williams.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/27/fredd...style-comeback-from-beyond-the-grave-4741843/

Last edited:
Back