Moonwalker DVD NTSC?

WiseGuy

Proud Member
I have been confused about this since I seen it popped up on amazon is this Korean Region 1 version of Moonwalker a official released copy? The price sure does bounce up and down. It was just about $12 other week now theirs only 6 available from $26? What is the info on this? The quality is great the menu is professional and the packaging is nice. On the shrink wrap it has the Warner Bros. going around it. Is this official or not? Why is the price usually high for this?

2gspikl.jpg

I have to say it maybe officially released in Korea. I don't know why they would double the price. I think to me 90% official release.

If you go into an F.Y.E. or Zia records store in the United states you should be able to find it there.. If you don't have one in your state you should be able to order it on the website..

It's legally released but not authorized I guess.. Like those random documentaries you see in the stores! IDK how they get the rights to be released but they are sold in stores.. in fact at a movie store here I see it for rent!

Back