Exclusive footage from Cork 88' BWT

Zakk

Proud Member
Original footage captured during Michael's performances in 1988 in Cork Ireland has appeared on Television, this appears to be from a 16mm film camera. The footage looks great, it's around 15 seconds and looks stunning. Enjoy.

Clearly not film. That's video tape 100%. What on earth makes you think that's 16mm film?

Clearly not film. That's video tape 100%. What on earth makes you think that's 16mm film?

it could very possibly be edited on tape, recall the film camera in the other cork wbss clip that was uploaded by BADTourHD

Zakk, this is not film. Honestly, you've got to move on from this notion for your own sake. This is from the TV special that aired in Cork in 88. I'm trying to get hold of Chris Keating who worked on the special for local TV. There was one film camera at the front for crowd shots and the APOM video. There was 2 shows in Cork, so this is possibly footage from the other night, but I can assure you it's not film,

That is normal Jumbotron footage. It would be awesome to have Bad Tour on Blu-Ray but this is not film. :)

I'm not really concerned about getting blu rays at this point. i just want to see performances. I wish the estate would do something like have fans pay for a membership to an official MJ website, where you could access and stream his music,his videos, and his concerts. Have all of his albums there to stream, and have extended versions and alternate versions as well as remixes. Have all of his short films there. And have a few shows from every tour. Destiny,Triumph,Victory,Bad,Dangerous,HIStory. Have 4 or 5 shows from each tour available to watch. Everything all in one place to access. that would be perfecr

Oh zakk, you are forever unintentionally funny.
This is not film. It's more jumbotron footage.

Back