diversity (with Ant and Dec) dance to MJ

bobmoo79

Proud Member
This was on a big uk tv show tonight:

Could it be 'soft' promoting for the new album?

Last edited:
That was awesome!!! I love how MJ (and these guys) incorporated sound effects into his dance sequences - brought it up to another level of awesome :D

Although I don't think it's related to the upcoming album at all, seeing as they didn't dance to STTR.

Diversity often use Michael's music for their routines so I don't think this relates to new album at all..

Love these guys though :happy:

absolutely fantastic, love ant and dec! fantastic double act, epic dance moves as well! love it.. wonderful performance..

I love Diversity, I'm going to see them live later this year! :wild:
Thanks for sharing this, brilliant as always, feel the MJ love!

I love the fact that they used Behind The Mask. - I think not many people know that song actually.

Great song - great promotion. Don't really liked the dance much, but that's just me I guess. :)

I loved Diversity and Ant & Dec's performance:clapping:

It was a good weekend for Michael in UK telly. They showed Diversity doing MJ music and dance on Saturday night takeaway, Will I Am made his acts sing MJ's PYT in Voice UK and Rickey from Kaiser Chiefs said "you cannot go wrong with any of the songs in Thriller", and then Sky Arts showed Video Killed Radio Star extended MJ version.

Back