Jennifer Battens' MJ Webpage

Ferrari

Proud Member
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if it's been posted before somewhere (in which case I apologise!), but I was browsing through Jennifer Battens' official website when I came across a special webpage she's put together about Michael...

I’ve added this Michael Jackson page not only for MJ fans, (which is essentially “preaching to the choir"), but more for his skeptics. I present this in the hopes of making some folks a bit more aware of what passes for “news” in this world, but what is in fact nothing more than unchecked rumors, and fabrications. This goes for ALL news, not just regarding MJ.

My having had the opportunity to work with Michael for ten years gave me a very privileged insight. I will forever have a deep respect and awe for his many groundbreaking talents and his selfless commitment to humanity and the earth.

He was and will forever be loved by millions but was also ignorantly and unfairly judged, ridiculed, and viciously attacked by those with ill intent. I hope you can all glean some wisdom from this content and move forward with a little deeper thought as to what information you are fed.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Batten

Here's the link; http://www.batten.com/Michael-Jackson.html

I think she's fab! :D

^^^In my eyes Jennifer was perfect with no faults, but putting link to Karen Fakes blog was major fault. I can forgive Jennifer for doing that, because she probably wasn't aware of Karen fake's fakiness (I invented a new word:)) at the time she last saw Karen.

This is great interview with Jennifer:
http://www.batten.com/Articles/Michael-Jackson-Forum.html

^^ Amen to that, great interview!

I think I need to read up on this Karen Faye/Fake (lol!) woman, I don't know anything about her other than she was his make-up artist. :blink: :ermm: :blush:

The video on the page does not work! :(

True Crime-Aphrodite Jones series on Discovery 6 parts - it does not work for me anyway.. :(

Still great of her to do this!!

^^ Amen to that, great interview!

I think I need to read up on this Karen Faye/Fake (lol!) woman, I don't know anything about her other than she was his make-up artist. :blink: :ermm: :blush:

Piece of advice, you better forget Karen fake never exists otherwise her gibberish makes your head spin.

^^ Okay I won't even bother looking into it, I'm guessing she's another one who stabbed him in the back?

Back