What type of sound?

putte

Proud Member
If Michael Jackson was alive today what type of sound do you think a new album from him had sounded?

I think he would try and experiment with new things, try to see maybe where he fit in the mainstream (not that he would need to). But ultimately I think he'd go back to his roots. Or at least, the 80's. I think I read somewhere that he had been tinkering with the idea of going back a more "We Are The World"/"Man in the Mirror" feel, but I could be wrong. I've done so much reading and documentary watching the past couple weeks, I could be just making that up :yes: haha

If Michael Jackson was alive today what type of sound do you think a new album from him had sounded?
I would like a 'mixed bag' of sounds. The new tracks on Blood On The Dancefloor were mostly great. I would like to see more work with Brad Buxer, Dr Freeze and other producers. I would not like to hear any more work from Teddy Riley or Rodney Jerkins. I would like to hear a duet with artist who we don't know anything about. I would like to hear an album with a great rock song, like Michael used to do. I would like to see Michael innovate instead of looking back for inspiration, or chasing trends.

Back