Tom Mesereau Returns To King Jordan Radio: March 26; Former MJ Bodyguard on March 20

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Tom Mesereau Returns To King Jordan Radio: March 26!

We are honored to announce that the one and only Tom Mesereau will return to King Jordan Radio Wednesday, March 26. 2014 at 10:00 pm. He’ll be covering The BladeRunner Trial and the latest on Wade Robson.
Mr. Mesereau who last joined us on Jan 2 ,2014 will also be covering the new paperback edition of Randall Sullivan’s book.
We will be taking your calls. If you have any questions please call and we will try to answer all of your questions.Call in to speak with the host(347) 857-2950
Visit THIS Link on March 26th: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan-...on-wade-robson
2013-04-29T181725Z_608670228_GM1E94U065I01_RTRMADP_3_PEOPLE-MICHAELJACKSOIN-AEG.jpg

Former MJ BodyGuard: Mike Garcia / King Jordan Radio / March 20th

On Thursday, March 20th – 9:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PC, Mike Garcia will join KingJordan Radio. He’s also the body guard of Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus & William Shatner.
You will not wanna miss this one, We’ll talk about the great Michael Jackson & Much More!
Call in to speak with the host
(347) 857-2950
111111111ddfdddfewrgvcf1.jpg

Watch on March 20th HERE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan-...io-mike-garcia

Are you going to move the thread to the main section. I thought Mez did not know much about the Wade story. The last time he spoke about, he had nothing more to add since nothing is happening in the case right now. Will Garcia talk about the bodyguard book?

UPDATE (MARCH 18): Unfortunately due to illness, the interview with Garcia will be postponed. When we learn of a future date, we’ll let you know. Very sincerely, Jordan King

Aww :( I was looking forward to hearing what Mike Garcia had to say. I'm really curious about this book, if he was to even talk about it. And I look forward to hearing from Tom. I love hearing him talk so kindly about Michael :)

I love the way Tom speaks of Michael, very genuine and sweet, how he tears apart that crook Robson. My only BUT is I wished Tom stopped endorsing such horrible book, Untouchable which does nothing to Michael's legacy but treating him like an absolute creep and putting innuendoes in the 1993 false allegations.

I love the way Tom speaks of Michael, very genuine and sweet, how he tears apart that crook Robson. My only BUT is I wished Tom stopped endorsing such horrible book, Untouchable which does nothing to Michael's legacy but treating him like an absolute creep and putting innuendoes in the 1993 false allegations.

Yeah. A crook. A creep. And a downright terrible person.
And I never heard of Untouchable before, but I just looked it up and seeing that it was written by a Rolling Stone journalist, I'm not surprised that it paints him in a negative light. As for Tom, what was his stake in it? What was his connection to the book, aside from the fact that it was about Michael?

Yeah. A crook. A creep. And a downright terrible person.
And I never heard of Untouchable before, but I just looked it up and seeing that it was written by a Rolling Stone journalist, I'm not surprised that it paints him in a negative light. As for Tom, what was his stake in it? What was his connection to the book, aside from the fact that it was about Michael?

If I understood, I'd explain it to you Spyce but it still puzzles me to this day. Read the reviews on amazon if they're still available, most of them point out that book is filled with typical tabloid crap, like "Michael bleached his skin", "he had a jar with fake noses" , "he didn't molest Gavin but he was in love with Jordan, etc." :puke: :head_bang: I'll always be deeply thankful for what Tom did and continues to do for Michael but I don't know what book he read but I really think when he made that statement, he lost his mind.

Last edited:
I thought Garcia was the one not writing the book anymore, or is that one of the other 2?

Spyce This is my take on it and others could correct me & add to it: Mez feels that people should not try to suppress speech and the book. He contributed to the book about the case which everyone says was brilliantly done, because Randall's source is of course Mez. Mez does not care about fans complaints about what Randall said about the nose, gayness, etc., because they are not important. Mez feels that if anyone reads the book they will learn of Michael's innocence which is the most important thing to Mez. He claims Randall said Michael was innocent or words to that effect. I don't know if Mez read the whole book, or mainly the part about the case and then the end of the book. He gave the book a good rating. The problem is that Mez does not realize that people will find all the rest of the book more interesting than the innocence claim.

Vierre I forgot which one stepped out. Maybe you are right and it is Garcia. It is just because of the timing that I thought it was about the book. I will have to go to the thread to see if Garcia is the one who bailed out.

Edit: Just checked it seems Garcia is the one that is gone because I saw this:

Remember the Time: Our Journey with Michael Jackson Hardcover – June 3, 2014
by Bill Whitfield (Author) , Javon Beard (Author) , Tanner Colby (Contributor)

Very interesting indeed.

Last edited:
Having contributed to the book, I can see why he's endorsing it then and that makes total sense. I'll have to add it to my [ever-growing] bucket list of books. I'll decide from there if it is any good or not. Thank you for the clarification :)

^^I think it's still available on PDF. If so, you should download it instead of giving Sullivan your money.

:lol:

I'm cheap. I don't buy anything if I don't have to ;) Unless it's for a cause I believe in. Buying Michael's music, for example, I will pay for it because I believe, in a way, I am still supporting him and his message, and also his kids. At least the older albums anyway. I haven't purchased any of the newer stuff because I still don't know how I feel about it. Some of it is okay, but.. meh.

Oh, I see, kudos to you! :thumbs_up:

I admit I'm sometimes cheap myself unless a book in this cases represents Michael in an accurate, positive and fair light. Besides, that crap is a very long book to read, it's not worth your money even if you wanted (supposing) to buy it.

This is my theory: I'll read it, and if I feel it's worth purchasing, I will do so. If it's not, well, then I have lost nothing :p

I respect Tom, but I wonder why he doesn't write a book himself? Or use a ghostwriter say, that would focus solely on the trial itself without the other garbage in Sullivan's book. There is so much insight he could give on a personal level without the tabloid bits. I'll get the "King of Style" instead, which I haven't read yet.

^^Maybe Mez is too busy. He does a lot of work. Yes get the King of Style. That is one of the few post 09 books I bought and look at it from time to time. I mainly look at the photos especially the clothes he was buried in--absolutely beautiful.

SarahJ;3972873 said:
I respect Tom, but I wonder why he doesn't write a book himself? Or use a ghostwriter say, that would focus solely on the trial itself without the other garbage in Sullivan's book. There is so much insight he could give on a personal level without the tabloid bits. I'll get the "King of Style" instead, which I haven't read yet.

I don't think he would, or will, ever do that. Tom seems to me the kind of person who will give input and answer people's questions about Michael, but I don't think he'd write any kind of tell-all or exposé on Michael. It's possible there may even be a clause written into his contract that prevents him from writing about Michael- attorney-client privilege- a move that would not surprise me in the least. Similar to HIPAA laws (here in the US) that prevents doctors from speaking about their patients without written consent from the patient.

Paris can you give a summary of what he said. My speakers are acting foolish again. I see they wrote that he will talk about Sullivan paperback. Oh dear..

I just finished watching his lecture at Harvard with Dan Abrams, what a great brilliant lawyer.

he is speaking a lot about Oscar Pistorius...then

Mesereau on Robson: Very Intelligent, Articulate, Talented, Personable and "Very powerful For Us"....
MJ is victimized in death as he was in life!!!
Jordan and Tom speculate about his possibly being called by the defence in MJ's Estate VS Wade Rob$on...

1st Caller's question speaks on Wade's Family and their History w MJ. He questions the "brainwashing" BY PHONE claims made by Rob$on while his mother and sister were always around. Tom finds it absurd as well...
Mesereau reiterates how supportive they were during the 2005 trial and how he was therefore shocked at hearing these new allegations.

Last edited:
Paris it sounds like his last radio interview. Do you find the interviews similar in terms of what Mez had to say?

Mike Garcia will be on King Jordan Radio Thursday April, 10th at 9:00 pm eastern time. Mike was a Body Guard for the late King of Pop Michael Jackson as well as Miley Cyrus,William Shatner,Lindsay Lohan and many others. This is Mike’s debut on the KingJordan Radio Show and will be one interview you do not wanna miss!!

We Will also be taking your calls at 347-857-2950. Feel free to call in and if you do please shut your sound off. This will be a Great Show!!

King Jordan Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan...or-michael-jackson-on-kingjordanradio-4-10-14

I listened to the last podcast with Tom and he didn't say much at all about the Sullivan book. It only came up at the end and Tom just affirmed how much he liked the book. But I don't see how he read it all to come up with that opinion--I think he just focuses on the trial sections and that's it.

Yes, he was good on Wade and the absurdity of not knowing in 05 what he was testifying to re NOTHING of a sexual nature happened.

Back