Dangerous 25

Moonwalker7777

Proud Member
Hello, i am a new person on here but have been a Michael fan for about 10 years,
as you may or may not know, we have gotten Thriller 25 and lately Bad 25 (25th anniversary of the albums) and i am hoping for a Dangerous 25, if they do decide to bring one out, what you like to see in it, behind the scenes, Blu ray of the tour? love to know

Dangerous is my favorite Michael album, so I would love if they went all out with it. ^.^ A new concert DVD, a documentary, and of course an anniversary edition of the album itself with various demos.

Dangerous is my favorite Michael album, so I would love if they went all out with it. ^.^ A new concert DVD, a documentary, and of course an anniversary edition of the album itself with various demos.

In as high a quality as possible. If they can manage 720p or 1080i (BluRay) that would be killer.

While there may be lots footage shot on film from the Dangerous tour, the fact that the official concert release was shot on TAPE pretty much says there's not going to be some super blu ray HD copy of a show (no matter how much Zakk wishes on a star).

But I really do hope they include an unreleased concert (that has Dangerous in the setlist and him wearing the black jacket for Jam, as opposed to that ugly shiny vest thing in Bucharest).

Concert release would be great. Any great quality concert from DWT that has The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad.

I can't believe it's 23 years since Dangerous was released. It's flown by.

What a wonderful album btw.

A dangerous25 release would be awesome.....loved bad25 and bought the cd/dvd Box and blu ray.
I dont care how but I really want a official release of the DYKWYCA track :)

While there may be lots footage shot on film from the Dangerous tour, the fact that the official concert release was shot on TAPE pretty much says there's not going to be some super blu ray HD copy of a show (no matter how much Zakk wishes on a star).

But I really do hope they include an unreleased concert (that has Dangerous in the setlist and him wearing the black jacket for Jam, as opposed to that ugly shiny vest thing in Bucharest).

I don't care if it was recorded on sandpaper. I want high quality :p

as a note:

almost 25 years ago (around April 1989) MJ had started writing & recording new songs for a new project which turned out to be the 1991 Dangerous album. In June 1989 MJ had already completed 3 songs: Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us, Monkey Business

don't see why i'm used as a ****ing object here all the time, but richard laid down info of full shows from each tour existing in high res so i'll take what comes until we get blu rays and beyond. there's always vegas pro to restore anyway.

I hope it's as good as BAD 25, that was amazing. I love the Dangerous it deserves more recognition. I would love a documentary with tons of unseen footage of MJ, it would be great to see a early 92 show (with full set list),Blu Ray would be unreal, but HD DVD would do me fine, and I would love some demos, but I don't want them to use a amazing track and not release it as a single, like I'm So Blue, Price Of Fame on BAD 25.

I don't care if it was recorded on sandpaper. I want high quality :p

sandpaper :D

yEAH OR 8MM.

dvd quality will be enough (not vhs like wembley,i mean real dvd quality like Bucharest),bluray even better,but dont hope to much for 2k,4k,3D,4DX and all other bull*hit...

Although i like seeing things in 1080p, the performance matters much more! Bucharest 1992 wasnt HD but the performance was damn near flawless and never seems to get old, it was perfect for the official release. Wembley 1988 wasnt anywhere near HD but honestly was the best choice because of the legendary performance that took place that night. Muncih 1997 was HD!!! But it's the concert that 99% of us put in our sh*t list because the performance wasnt very thrilling compared to other shows. I dont care what the quality is, as long as it presentable enough for release and has a mind blowing performance (Wembley 92, Munich 92, Tokyo 92 for example) then release it. If it's HD but a show hard to watch like Buenos Aires or Moscow 93 then please dont release, there are better choices.

Although i like seeing things in 1080p, the performance matters much more! Bucharest 1992 wasnt HD but the performance was damn near flawless and never seems to get old, it was perfect for the official release. Wembley 1988 wasnt anywhere near HD but honestly was the best choice because of the legendary performance that took place that night. Muncih 1997 was HD!!! But it's the concert that 99% of us put in our sh*t list because the performance wasnt very thrilling compared to other shows. I dont care what the quality is, as long as it presentable enough for release and has a mind blowing performance (Wembley 92, Munich 92, Tokyo 92 for example) then release it. If it's HD but a show hard to watch like Buenos Aires or Moscow 93 then please dont release, there are better choices.

I just like having a sharp picture. It doesn't *have* to be HD/BluRay, I was just being a smart-ass. Knowing that Dangerous took place- when? In the early 90's?- I understand that it may not be possible to have an HD/BluRay release. I'm with you though. As long as the quality is decent and watchable, that is all that matters.

YES!, that and i think it would be good to include all legs of the tour, as you know Michael changed Jam jackets from the gold belts to the shinny one with only 2 belts.

Men in Black, what is that? i know its a movie but was in a song?

It's an unreleased song from the dangerous sessions, was recorded before any of the movies were released. There are many unreleased outtakes from the Dangerous sessions, 50+ for sure.

Didn't Michael re-record some old Motown tracks for Legacy? Was that a rumour?

I'd like to see those songs appear on Dangerous 25 if they exist. Or any other release for that matter.

It's an unreleased song from the dangerous sessions, was recorded before any of the movies were released. There are many unreleased outtakes from the Dangerous sessions, 50+ for sure.

the big question is how many of them are completed by MJ during his lifetime?

Men In Black is probably the only known track that's finished by MJ.

PS: we have so far beside the original 14 album tracks seven more (by MJ) completed tracks that're recorded during the Dangerous sessions.

Decade as well - surely this era has plenty of material?

Decade as well - surely this era has plenty of material?

More than enough.. just ask alwaysthere.. there could be enough for dangerous 2.0 & 3.0 in the future possibly even more.

coffre;3973773 said:
PS: we have so far beside the original 14 album tracks seven more (by MJ) completed tracks that're recorded during the Dangerous sessions.

Are those the same ones that were going to be on the second disc of the supposed "2 Disc Special Edition"? All of those have leaked, although I wouldn't mind owning official releases of them.

1. "Bumper Snippet" (Kid Part) Michael Jackson, Bill Bottrell 0:18
2. "Monkey Business*" Michael Jackson, Bill Bottrell 5:46
3. "Work That Body" Michael Jackson, Bryan Loren 3:30
4. "If You Don't Love Me" Michael Jackson 4:13
5. "Serious Effect" (featuring LL Cool J) Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley 4:18
6. "Happy Birthday Lisa" Michael Jackson 1:37
7. "She Got It" Michael Jackson, Bill Bottrell, Teddy Riley 4:29
8. "Black or White" (The Clivillés & Cole Radio Mix) Michael Jackson; rap lyrics by Bill Bottrell 3:34
9. "Dangerous" (Early Version*) Michael Jackson, Bill Bottrell, Teddy Riley 6:38 10. "Who Is It" (IHS Mix) Michael Jackson 7:55

Taken from this forum (I believe the above listing was on Wikipedia at one point too): http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/michael-jackson-dangerous-2001-2-disc-special-edition-cancelled.227878/

Are those the same ones that were going to be on the second disc of the supposed "2 Disc Special Edition"? All of those have leaked, although I wouldn't mind owning official releases of them.

Taken from this forum (I believe the above listing was on Wikipedia at one point too): http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/michael-jackson-dangerous-2001-2-disc-special-edition-cancelled.227878/

only three of them (Monkey Business / If You Don't Love Me / Serious Effect) are completely finished songs. The others are demos. Beside of these three songs we have Someone Put Your Hand Out / Blood On The Dance Floor / Superfly Sister & For All Time.

I doubt this would happen, but if Spike Lee decided to give a go at another documentary for Dangerous 25, I'd be all for it :D

Back