Paris Jackson emerges after months of seclusion to spend some time with brother Blanket

Soundmind

Proud Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ths-seclusion-spend-time-brother-Blanket.html

article-2588793-1C89C13400000578-21_634x890.jpg

Re: New-Video-Prince, Paris, and Blanket Volunteer at CHLA 3/2/14 Instagram and Prince Twitter Page

I pray Paris Jackson feels as WONDERFUL as she looks!!!!

article-2588793-1C89C09700000578-308_634x877.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New-Video-Prince, Paris, and Blanket Volunteer at CHLA 3/2/14 Instagram and Prince Twitter Page

Here we go again. The vicious cycle of endless tabloid pix is back in full swing.

Will this poor kid ever catch a break?

^ No, she is MICHAEL JACKSONS daughter, all we can really hope for is she carries the strength her father did.. looking at the wristband that she is wearing, fits my comment well!!

Be strong, stay strong Paris, you are loved.

Guys I thought we were not supposed to have paps photos here, or is it that these are not paps photos?

I thought the policy was that we only post official photographs at official events ... A policy I wholeheartedly agree with. Cause all these pics do is give some fans license to analyse and obsess over Michael's children. It is not healthy and it is not right.

I thought the policy was that we only post official photographs at official events ... A policy I wholeheartedly agree with. Cause all these pics do is give some fans license to analyse and obsess over Michael's children. It is not healthy and it is not right.

Yeah that is why I asked whether they were paps photos.

I hope she's doing better psychologically/emotionally, I also wish Paris received the tools to cope in a healthier way with the loss of her father, growing up, having the scrutiny of the media and paparazzi. Unfortunately being the daughter of the most famous artist and entertainer ever makes her an attractive target for those vultures, they'll follow her wherever she goes. I'm glad she's looking healthier and beautiful though.

Moderators: Please pay attention to this.

As I have said many times, fans are part of the problem. tabloids will continue to snap pix so long as the fans crave for it. Then, it's a question of supply and demand. simple economics.

That being said, MJJC can help stop this vicious cycle by banning the posting of pix that are not from official events. these kids are not celebrities. and we as a community should play our role in protecting them.

Yeah that is why I asked whether they were paps photos.

These are definitely paps photos. and i suspect already that these were staged ( or pre-arranged) courtesy of the jacksons in exchange for $$$.

one thing that caught my attention: The tabloid article keeps on talking about Paris checking out Blanket as he attends Karate class. but there is no pix of Paris and Blanket together. not even one. instead we have pix of Paris and TJ own family. blanket pix are entirely separate and with what seems to be a bodyguard. again i suspect the whole thing was staged and sold to tabloids. TJ has been leaking many photos lately. i guess the cash ($9,000 per month) he's getting from his dead uncle is not enough.

I'm going to give you all a little relief, by telling you this Observing these kids for 3 yrs now these kids know there family doesn't care about them, hint from prince's hint at the trial last year! the video's were for us to let us know that they know there family and looks like a move is coming as soon as prince hits 18,lol.

Back