Rob Disner - Dangerous 25 related post

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
Rob Disner posted this on his wall:

“Finally able to announce some very exciting news! Will be heading to the studio with Timbaland next week to begin working on some unreleased Michael Jackson songs! Will just be assisting him in the studio, but it will be great to revisit some of the outtakes from the Dangerous album that I first heard nearly 25 years ago!”

“He never stopped working. There is a ton of stuff out there.”

https://www.facebook.com/derkommissar/posts/10202412648692194

Last edited:
Well if this just isnt the best week of news in I dont know how long!

Wow, incredibly exciting :D This, to me, is pretty much confirmation that Dangerous 25 is happening.

WOW!!

Great news seems to hust keep coming....

When will D25 be released - late 2015?

Don't mean to make the first negative comment about Dangerous25 but don't get too excited if you care deeply about unheard material. 5 dangerous outtakes have leaked... and we got 6 new songs on Bad25. Their might be more dangerous outtakes but the estate will still drip feed

edit: 4 leaked, just remembered To satisfy you was released officially on lorens 90's new world album.

Last edited:
Well I am hoping it is Real of course but I guess that Rob is making an April fool...1st of all they won't let him post such a thing soo Early..2nd: What would Timbo do for Dangerous 25 if it is gonna be like Bad 25 ?? Unless they want to update the songs like they did in XSCAPE

But again i am hoping it is real but it is just soo Perfect to be real :D

Rob Disner huh? Wasn't he just a Runner on Dangerous, the odd job bob in the studio? I don't think he even touched a mixing desk did he? apart from, as I have been told by several people, when he took a bunch of Dangerous demos he recorded onto cassette and then tried to sell them off on ebay on a minidisc.............which became our first Dangerous demos leak xD

Really hoping this is true. Dangerous 25 is probably the Michael album I want to see the most right now. ^.^

Seems like an April Fools joke to me. Why would Rob Disner be called in to work on these tracks rather than the people who actually produced them at the time, and why would Timbaland start work on a new project when he just finished work on another. Doesn't make sense.

Rob Disner huh? Wasn't he just a Runner on Dangerous, the odd job bob in the studio? I don't think he even touched a mixing desk did he? apart from, as I have been told by several people, when he took a bunch of Dangerous demos he recorded onto cassette and then tried to sell them off on ebay on a minidisc.............which became our first Dangerous demos leak xD
Wow, really? Never knew that. Yeah, I think he was just a runner.

He wrote a book about working on Dangerous (which is an awful read on Kindle because a big part of the text is unreadable).

Last edited:
I call BS. It's an April Fools day joke. I have no doubt that Dangerous 25 will probably happen as IMO Dangerous was MJ's best album of them all and should get a proper anniversary package, but Xscape hasn't been released yet. The estate, or anyone involved for that matter wouldn't announce that another project is in the works when they just announced that the new album is coming next month.

Yes, it would be great if they do similar to Bad 25 :clapping:
Concert, documentary and lots of music:wild:

There's many more outtakes for Dangerous than they are for BAD, i wouldn't be surprised if we see 10 Unheard tracks on disc 2! hoping for a 1992 Dangerous Tour shows.... very exciting week this is.

Really hoping this is true. Dangerous 25 is probably the Michael album I want to see the most right now. ^.^

Have you heard about an album coming in May?? - Xscape :lol: :lol:

There's many more outtakes for Dangerous than they are for BAD, i wouldn't be surprised if we see 10 Unheard tracks on disc 2! hoping for a 1992 Dangerous Tour shows.... very exciting week this is.

10 songs is a little optimistic I think. - They only have the songs the have - so they will have to release them little by little so new songs can be released for many many years!

I do hope for a Blu-Ray concert though - AND NOT Bucharest !!

Don't mean to make the first negative comment about Dangerous25 but don't get too excited if you care deeply about unheard material. 5 dangerous outtakes have leaked... and we got 6 new songs on Bad25. Their might be more dangerous outtakes but the estate will still drip feed

edit: 4 leaked, just remembered To satisfy you was released officially on lorens 90's new world album.

What was those 4 tracks that leaked?

"Work That Body", "She Got it", "Serious Effect" and "If You Don't Love Me".
"Happy Birthday, Lisa", too.

Seems like an April Fools joke to me. Why would Rob Disner be called in to work on these tracks rather than the people who actually produced them at the time, and why would Timbaland start work on a new project when he just finished work on another. Doesn't make sense.

Wow, really? Never knew that. Yeah, I think he was just a runner.

He wrote a book about working on Dangerous (which is an awful read on Kindle because a big part of the text is unreadable).

Yeah one of my friends was in contact with him about buying the songs but he wanted too much, he then tried Ebay, thats why the demos have a "hiss" on them, Cassette -> Minidisc

i somehow have the feeling, that they are working on a different project.
cause, what has timbaland to do with Dangerous 25?...

maybe a follow up to Xscape, like a part 2 with another 8 tracks.
(something like JT did with 20/20 exp.)

but it will be great to revisit some of the outtakes from the Dangerous album that I first heard nearly 25 years ago!”

some of the outtakes... so not all of them are from dangerous.

i somehow have the feeling, that they are working on a different project.
cause, what has timbaland to do with Dangerous 25?...

maybe a follow up to Xscape, like a part 2 with another 8 tracks.
(something like JT did with 20/20 exp.)

some of the outtakes... so not all of them are from dangerous.

would be dope if there's an Xscape part 2 but i wouldn't get your hopes up.. lol

Are they going for another smash album if they bring Timbo in again? Xscape type thing? This is how Michael's music should be done!!

Have you heard about an album coming in May?? - Xscape :lol: :lol:

I'm not living under a rock or anything. -_- Yes, I'm excited for that, but I'd be even more excited for Dangerous 25. :p

His book is not too respectful of Michael - as I remember, he basically said that he wasn't a fan and dissed some of Michael's songs. Plus, as mentioned here, he was a courier at the time, and then involved in illegal activities. I highly doubt the Estate or Epic would trust him with anything.

Back