POLLS: Name Your Favorite Album in 2014…So Far

billyworld99

Proud Member
Hypetrak has just opened its mid-year poll for fans' favorite albums of 2014 so far. Here's your chance to vote for Xscape:

http://hypetrak.com/2014/06/polls-name-your-favorite-album-in-2014-so-far

Let's move Michael up the chart!

Cheers,
MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

polls-name-your-favorite-album-in-2014-so-far.jpg

We asked you back in March. Now, the first 50% of 2014 are officially over, and it's time again to take a quick stop again and have a look back at the releases that this year has brought along so far. While Dr. Dre and his Beats By Dre move to Apple and Dave Chappelle's return to NYC have enjoyed a lot of media attention, the second quarter of '14 also saw the releases of GoldLink's God Complex, Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence , and more, which aligned to standout albums such as Groovy Q's Oxymoron, Isaiah Rashad's Cilvia Demo, Pharrell's G I R L, and many more. With six more months to go in the 14, we want to know which album has made it to the top of your favorite releases this year. Submit your vote in the poll below and feel free to elaborate in the comment section.

link to vote http://hypetrak.com/2014/06/polls-name-your-favorite-album-in-2014-so-far/

Last edited by a moderator:

Name your favorite Album in 2014...so far

• [*=left]Michael Jackson
    (712)

[*=left]ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
    (245)
    [*=left]Isaiah Rashad - Cilvia Demo
    (144)
    [*=left]Freddie Gibbs & Madlib album - Piñata
    (128)
    [*=left]Pharrell - G I R L
    (126)
    [*=left]Other
    (125)
    [*=left]Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence
    (70)
    [*=left]YG - My Krazy Life
    (60)
    [*=left]KiD CuDi - Satellite Flight
    (47)
    [*=left]GoldLink - The God Complex
    (43)
    [*=left]SZA - Z
    (38)
    [*=left]Rick Ross - Mastermind
    (33)
    [*=left]Sam Smith - In the Lonely Hour
    (29)
    [*=left]Lykke Li - I Never Learn
    (24)
    [*=left]Vince Staples, Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2
    (24)
    [*=left]Little Dragon - Nabuma Rubberband
    (11)

^I've heard her name mentioned but I haven't listen to any of her songs. I don't care today's music, I chose to ignore it. I suspect you are in your late teens or early twenties and I'm 28.

voted - 2293 votes on MJ!!

:lol: keep voting!!

• Voted!!! :yes:

Michael Jackson - Xscape

(2,865)
    (2,865)
  • ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
    (404)
    (404)
  • Isaiah Rashad - Cilvia Demo
    (254)
    (254)
  • Freddie Gibbs & Madlib album - Piñata
    (208)
    (208)
  • Pharrell - G I R L
    (203)

You can vote only once on this poll:-(

You Had Already Voted For This Poll. Poll ID #16

Does anyone know how to get past that and vote again?

You can vote only once on this poll:-(

You Had Already Voted For This Poll. Poll ID #16

Does anyone know how to get past that and vote again?
I could only vote once too-so I used a smart phone to vote again.

^^ Sheila, it's the same as doing it with a computer. Just go to the poll link on your mobile browser and vote :D I assume the page will have a mobile format, so it'll be pretty easy for you to vote. Michael's winning by a long shot! :wild::clapping:

^^ Sheila, it's the same as doing it with a computer. Just go to the poll link on your mobile browser and vote :D I assume the page will have a mobile format, so it'll be pretty easy for you to vote. Michael's winning by a long shot! :wild::clapping:

:doh: :rofl: Thanks for the instructions, lol! I truly am an analog girl in a digital world. . . :blush:

:doh: :rofl: Thanks for the instructions, lol! I truly am an analog girl in a digital world. . . :blush:

:lol: You're most welcome, anytime! And don't worry! I myself didn't know how to make the most out of my smart phone up until a few years and I'm on 'younger' side :rofl:

I would vote Xscape, but it is not my fave album of the year. Within Temptations Hydra is great, and the recently dropped Judas Priest album is superb! I'd place it 3rd behind those, closely followed by the Black Stone Cherry album, Magic Mountain.
Shockingly though, none of them are on this mainstream arse kissing list =( Just the over produced, chart infesting BS I try to avoid on a daily basis. Oh, and Schoolboys Q's album, that is a sick début!!!

I voted "Other"

Back