THE SAVE NEVERLAND RANCH Campaigns Thread ! Please Post Your Event Here ! August 1st, 2014

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada

michael_jackson_-eyes_to_neverland.jpg

The Fight to Save Neverland has officially only begun.. Will you be there ??

This Thread is dedicated to all the Campaigns and Actions all Michael Jackson Fans are undertaking to lend their voices and hearts to save Neverland Valley Ranch !

Do it for Michael.. do it for L.O.V.E

If you know of any Events online, or if you have any ideas that could help here or elsewhere that you do do not see posted here please Post them below for all the MJ Fans to get involved in your area, your community and in your part of the world !:heart:

Save Neverland Events:

10553538_439487116192208_311212737339012139_n.jpg

Do Not Touch Neverland - Tough Protest Facebook Event
Public · Hosted by Neverland Ranch Pictures

Monday, September 1at 12:00pm in EDT
Colony Capital, LLC 712 Fifth Avenue, NY 10019

We are organizing a demonstration on 01.09.2014 in front of Colony Capital's main offices regarding the sale of Neverland.

If we ever want to visit Neverland, we must unite now.

If there is something that Michael taught us, is to stand for what we believe is right.
Michael created Neverland for us, not for those who only desire money. We are the real owners of the place.
Michael fought in order that the place will not be sold and we have to continue the struggle.
It is time to fulfill his will and to give him back a little for all he gave us. It is time to protest and stand for justice again.
Share the protest, change your profile picture, spread the word.

The meeting place:
New York
Colony Capital LLC
712 Fifth Avenue
35th Floor
New York, NY 10019

12:00 P.M.

How to arrive: https://www.google.com/maps/@40.762...!1e1!3m2!1sFGEJTJ_F1e5E_Ozh6c6tUQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Bring signs, whistles, music, speakers and anything that can help.

If you want to help in managing the protest let us know.
We need foundation to invite more fans to the demonstration.

Meanwhile, protest harshly and without showing weakness in the following ways:

Tom Barrack&#8217;s Colony Capital Manager Facebook Account:
https://www.facebook.com/barrack.tom.1?fref=ts

Write letters to the mentioned address

Write a review: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colony-Capital-LLC/163077727049805

Colony Capital Phone Number: +1 949-838-0113
New York offices Telephone: 212-230-3300

Keep us posted with your actions.

michael_jackson_by_hamid_moslehi%2520(1).jpg

10537110767141r2bfed9qnl.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese fans are thinking about things like "one dollars for Neverland" fund raising .But i just searched the MJJC and found many people thought it stupid.Tinker,can you tell me clearly what the difficult is and what we fans can actually do.fans whole world are anxious.

I for one am on board with trying to save neverland. Unfortunately, I don't have much faith that it will work at all. But I think its nice that an effort is made. It will at least show the world that people still give a damn about what MJ left behind and that those who wanted MJ gone should not get the satisfaction of seeing Neverland or its mark in history fade out of existence.

I noticed a lot of people on this board think that any efforts to try and save it are stupid, yes. Many think just because MJ didn't view it as a home anymore means that it has no value in his legacy, which is simply not true. MJ left Gary, and doesn't consider it a home, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its significance in the history of MJ's life.

So yeah, I say whatever fans can conjure up, go for it.

Well, suppose Colony doesn't sell it, what are they supposed to do with it - continue incurring cost? What do fans expect from Colony in regards to Neverland? The Estate is the only one who can "save" it by buying it back, so it seems logical to me that all pleas and protests should be now in front of Branca's office, not Barrack's.

Michael did not create Neverland for us and we are not the real owners of the place. He created Neverland for himself and for sick and underprivileged children to enjoy.

Now the fans are going to harass Colony? Get over yourself. Neverland died in 2005 and really died in 2009. They are selling it and there is nothing you can do about it. Going to their offices to protest is foolish. #StopMJFansFromBeingAnEmbarassmentToTheCommunity

Reason for edit: We're all entitled to our opinions, but let's not use insults please? Thanks. -Spyce

Last edited by a moderator:
[Sigh]

Can we stop with the insults please? If you don't agree with the protesting, fine, but telling people to 'get over themselves' is not helping anything.

There are people that have the opinion that Neverland is worth more than just being MJ's house or former house - now that he is dead. It is simply a part of history. An important part. Whether MJ would have lived in it or not or came back to it one day is irrelevant, because he's not here anymore. But the significance Neverland has when it comes to what he did there in his life and what it represents IN MJ's life (before Sneddon ruined it) - is something to not just have swept under the rug, just because Sneddon ruined it. I'm not about giving these people (those that oppose him) more control over MJ's stuff than they already have right now. So if you're not about that, great. But don't go around saying fans are an embarrassment to the community just because you don't agree. Seriously, WTF?

peterpan-neverland-dreams-Quotes.jpg

:ciao:

First let us all catch our breath here ... deep breath in deep breath out .. :agree:

This is a highly charged and emotional subject and discussion regarding the only place in the world that was 100% and utterly designed and created by Michael !

I know for sure that each MJ Fan has their feelings their thoughts and expressions regarding Neverland !

Let us all respect each others opinion no matter if it doesn't agree with our own, everyone deserves respect regardless surrounding this very important subject !

I remember when all the MJ Fans didn't believe we could get the Gardener Street School to re-instate his name on their school after years of it being covered up !

That didn't stop the MJ Fans from trying and actually succeeding ! They didn't listen to the fact that they were told it would never happen.. nope not in a million years .. and it did they (we) did it :heart:

Yes there maybe nothing we can do , maybe we won't change a single thing that is already in the process of happening to Neverland !
Then again if this is true what is the harm in those that have such FAITH to try regardless !

We all need to be heard because we are human and we need to be acknowledged bu others and our peers, just to have our voice heard !!

I believe that those MJ Fans that have the heart and courage to put up a fight when there maybe no chance of making any difference at all ! Or those that will turn to writing and expressing themselves for other MJ Fans that can't speak are justified in doing so !

I am not a person to give up, lay down, turn a blind eye or give in until I have at least tried by hardest before I even think of letting something of this importance to me personally let it go !

I have learned time and time again, how do you know it own't work if you don't try ? How do you know you can win if you are not there to play the game ! You have go to be in it to win it so to speak !

We are MJ Fan-mily, we are all family here not the enemy out there ! We are the same loving people that will cry with you, hug you and love you like Michael still does :group: There is no need to try to crush the prayers, wishes of millions of those who are still holding on to hope by faith and all their LOVE ! Let us not do that to each other when the world is trying to divide us and tear us from each other because we are his ARMY of LOVE :pray:

I can't let Neverland go.. I have lost the source for all that I held to my heart on June 25th, 2009 !

I can't let it go, it is spiritual grounds for me, it is heaven on earth to me and there would have been only one creator of that and he is with the Alpha & Omega of creations ..

I hope I have expressed myself in love and that you all feel every word of it in your hearts, thanks for listening :heart:

3-Sept-12.jpg

I cannot rest..
e9c604cbbdb77085a1b6016c8b471394.jpg

Last edited:
:ciao: 7Healme

Excellent question :clapping:

I think that the fight for Neverland has begun a long time ago ! I think the Fans that have been fighting for it for a long time have seen this kind of attack coming and have been waiting for the rest of us to join the fight for it !

This is just my opinion of course but I do remember for years now I have seen the reports, posts and blogs attempting to sound the warning sirens to join them in the war to save it ! I think that the news reports finally putting it in the direct line of fire is a wake up call to all of us about it's well being as a whole !

I believe that it will be a Michael Jackson fan that saves it ! I have to believe that or I won't sleep at night ! I have faith with all my heart that it will be saved by a Michael Jackson fan that won't change a single leaf, stone, nick, scratch or tree stump, I must hold on to this thought tightly.. I have to :cry:

There is no way I could even entertain the thought in my mind that something will ever happen to the "Giving Tree" .. never want to think about that ...

I am going to research and find those MJ Fans that are just getting ready to start the fight of their lives for Michael and for Neverland..my heart, soul and passion will be with those that can't give up without a fight for Neverland !!

I am not built to stand by and let it happen with out a fight ! If I have to accept it anyways I will go down fighting and then I shall with my last dying breath and only then I will.. surrender

e9c604cbbdb77085a1b6016c8b471394.jpg

THE LP ARCHIVES: Impassioned Fans Fight To Save Beloved Neverland Ranch

400px-Demonstration.jpg

Michael is touched by the sentiment, but he is unwavering in his resolve to close it down forever.

SANTA BARBARA, California -- Several fans of pop star Michael Jackson took to the streets this morning in a show of protest against the apparent dismantling of his 3,000 acre private amusement park, Neverland Ranch. As many as twelve young fans carried signs and shouted slogans as they made their way slowly down State street.
"We are trying to show Michael that we still care," said 16-year-old Hannah Barjonas, tears streaming down her face. "We feel that if Michael shuts Neverland down, then the dirty cops and the terrorists win.
We won't let him do it because of them, no way!"

They believe they can convince Mr. Jackson that this dismantling is exactly what the bad people want him to do, and they are imploring him not to go through with it.

"I never even got a chance to see it," cried 12-year-old Justin Boozler. "I just wanted to ride the merry-go-round and see Michael."

Chinese fans are thinking about things like "one dollars for Neverland" fund raising .But i just searched the MJJC and found many people thought it stupid.Tinker,can you tell me clearly what the difficult is and what we fans can actually do.fans whole world are anxious.

Last edited:
111y54.jpg

Open Letter To Lady GaGa Re: Neverland Ranch
by Bonnie Lamrock...August 1, 2014

This is an open letter to Lady Gaga...

RE: Neverland Ranch.

Dear Lady Gaga;

I know how much you admire & love Michael Jackson. Not only because of his amazing talents, but because of the beautiful person he was both inside and out. As you might have heard, Neverland is going to be sold. Michael&#8217;s fans are desperately trying to find ways to keep Neverland in the MJ family. We all look at ourselves as an extention of Michael, we are his family too and it&#8217;s heartbreaking to know that Neverland may one day be out of our grasps. The fans are trying everything they can. There are fans who are scraping every penny together to see if we, as a community, can come up with the money. So many of us are struggling but we still give everything we can to saving Neverland.

Neverland means a lot to us. Neverland is a part of Michael&#8217;s history and although towards the end Michael associated Neverland with pain, (because of the unnecessary raid), we can&#8217;t deny that Neverland also represented extremely special moments and milestones in Michael&#8217;s life. It&#8217;s where he became a dad, bringing home his children from the hospital, enjoying his first Christmas, super soaker fights and easter egg hunts, writing music in his &#8216;Giving Tree&#8217;. The sick children who&#8217;s dreams came true right there in Neverland. For those children, (some of whom have past away), Neverland was a place of LOVE.

Michael let his imagination run free when he laid out the structure of what Neverland would be. His inner child obviously flowing with every inch of the property. A place for fun, a place of serenity, a place where a person can let out their inner child. We can&#8217;t let it go. It must be preserved. :-(

Please consider adding Neverland to your vast MJ collection. Please consider keeping it safe and preserved. Neverland is too special to let go. I hope you agree. <3

God Bless you,

Love,
Bonnie Lamrock

MJ-Upbeat.com

Email: BonnieLamrock@aol.com

70-11.jpg

The Source:
http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2014/08/01/open-letter-to-lady-gaga-re-neverland-ranch/

:heart:

Last edited:
^ Just want to say if you really wish to save Neverland &#8211; Go\Write to Branca !!!

We are the real owners of the place.

If fans collect money and buy Neverland than they are the real owners.
But only fans who donated to it.

13763-attachment.jpg

Hey Let's Buy Neverland Ranch Campaign @GOFUNDME !
...August 6, 2014

So it looks like Michael Jackson's incredible Neverland Ranch in gorgeous Los Olivos, California is soon going up on the auction block....

LET'S BUY IT! Seriously, I mean, let's freakin' buy it! And in doing so we can SAVE NEVERLAND from the terrible fate that will inevitably befall the place if someone much worse than us buys it! Let's leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and live it OFF THE WALL! At Neverland Ranch!

You can moonscroll straight down to the exciting "Reward Levels" at the bottom of this page to donate and/or continue reading for more info and photos....

On April 5, 1990 I met Michael Jackson at the White House, when the first President George Bush presented him with the coveted "Entertainer of the Decade" award. I shook Michael Jackson's gloved hand and we looked each other right in the eye. Little did I know that our handshake on this fateful day nearly 25 years ago would forge a permanent bond and seal an unspoken deal that would eventually lead to my owning and caring for Michael's beloved Neverland Ranch, which the King Of Pop himself had acquired only two years earlier!

When I met Michael Jackson, I was writing an article for SPIN magazine. It was specified that there were to be no personal interviews that day, but as I shook Michael's hand I took a gamble, asking him if he'd be kind enough to provide any words of wisdom for the people out there. He obliged....

"I love you all," he murmured, a crazy twinkle in his eye.

He loved you all! What better way to celebrate, cherish, and reciprocate that love than to HELP SAVE NEVERLAND RANCH?!

As you'll see in the "Reward Levels" section below, I am offering many invincible incentives to those who help me buy and save Neverland Ranch! But since these GoFundMe levels only go up to a max of $15,000, there are thousands (millions, actually) of possibilities for you to get more deeply involved! If you seriously want to contribute a substantial sum well above and beyond the reward levels (y'know, we're talkin' 6 or 7 figures here) contact me and we'll discuss such mindblowing and rewarding opportunities as official co-ownership programs and Neverland Ranch "timeshares" and whatnot! The more the merrier!

Note: I slapped this fundraiser page together somewhat quickly when I heard Neverland Ranch was going up for sale, but stay tuned for tons of exciting updates, edits, and embellishments - plus more stories and never-before-seen photos from the day I met Michael Jackson at the White House (as well as the fancy afterparty that night where we wined and dined and Michael spoke to the crowd)!

I'm giving you
On count of three
To show your stuff
Or let it be....

Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get through....

Come on! You know it!

Who's BAD!?!?

COME ON!!!

Let's make HIStory!

Hi. I'm Mark Blackwell, screenwriter, artist, and co-founder of NYLON, the acclaimed international entertainment and fashion magazine. Previously I was Senior Editor of SPIN and Editorial Director of RAYGUN Publishing (where I helped produce "Raygun," "Bikini," a Time Warner music magazine called "huH," MTV Europe's "Blah Blah Blah," and several other cool publications.) My screenwriting credits include Walt Disney's "Max Keeble's Big Move" and the Lindsay Lohan romantic comedy "Just My Luck." I also make art out of jellybeans (my prize-winning jellybean portrait of Elvis Presley hung in Graceland for a while) and I once appeared on "Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" with my award-winning sculpture of Godzilla made entirely out of cheese.

Everything about this fundraiser and its rewards will be subject to all local, state, and federal laws, ordinances, restrictions, etc. known to man, space, time, the world, the United States, California, and Los Olivos. Who knows what raising 75 million dollars and buying Neverland Ranch will entail? Not me!

In the unlikely event that this fundraiser does not raise the stated goal of $75,000,000 (or if it does and we try to buy the joint, yet someone outbids us...or if Neverland Ranch does not actually go up for sale...or if anything whatsoever goes wrong...etc.) all contributions will go to some other great project (such as the documentary film I'm shooting about an aspiring rap artist in North Carolina who has Asperger Synrome and who wants to make enough money in the music business to have his arms surgically lengthened and/or another at-this-point super secret certain-to-be-a-blockbuster-and-successful-ongoing-franchise movie I'm working on). In any such case, the rewards will of course drastically change, but I promise you'll receive something entirely worthy of whatever level contribution you've made!

When I do purchase Neverland Ranch, the rewards could still possibly change (for the much-better or the slighly-worse) based on all sorts of logistical matters of which I am entirely unaware at this point. For example, in the event that I do not own enough furniture to fill Neverland (I really don't think I do, to be honest) and/or haven't had time to fully furnish it by the time you arrive, you might have to bring along an inflatable mattress or something if your reward is spending the night in Neverland. Hopefully it won't come to that, but either way, you'll STILL be spending the night in freakin' Neverland! The "picnic" might consist of a couple sandwiches from Subway and some Pepsi (there will be few pyrotechnics, by the way, so don't worry about setting your head on fire) OR it could be the most lavish spread of catered delicacies and highbrow beverages you'll ever encounter in your entire life. Some of the rewards are for one person only, y'know, it's all kind of common sense based on what I've offered, plus everything's negotiable on a case by case basis, such as bringing more of your friends to the stellar Neverland Ranchwarming Party, etc. None of the rewards include transportation expenses to California, Los Olivos, or Neverland, but depending on where you live or whatever, we can discuss that. And, of course, if, say, a thousand people contribute enough to spend a night at Neverland, the "booking" of the dates will certainly be a nightmare and will be subject to all kinds of insane scheduling and logistical issues, etc. Also, I am in no way affiliated with the Jackson family and therefore when I, as the new owner of Neverland Ranch, proclaim you to be an "Official Jackson," it is only in the beautiful spirit of Neverland and the memory of Michael Jackson.

In short: please simply trust that I will do my very best to make all the rewards absolutely positively the most amazing experiences they can possibly be.

Hey, let's buy NEVERLAND RANCH!!!

THE JACKSON $5!
$5
Join this group and I'll treat you like the last owner treated his fellow Jackson 5ers! I'll isolate myself and not return your phone calls! But THANKS, "Tito"!
BEAT IT!
$10
While I might say "Beat It!" if you show up at Neverland's gates, you'll be thanked on social media, showing how funky strong is your fight to the entire world!
ANDREW JACKSON!
$20
Kick in a Jackson and become an Honorary Jackson! If you're Jane Smith, you are now Jane Jackson! You'll be listed in the "Honorary Jacksons" book at Neverland!
THEJACKSON$50!!
$50
OOH! Be one of ONLY 50 MEMBERS of the VIP Jackson 50 and get a ticket to the insane star-studded NEVERLAND RANCHWARMING PARTY! SAME AS IF YOU GAVE $13,000! OOH!
50 of 50 left
OFF THE WALL!
$75
Not only are you an Honorary Jackson, but your name appears ON the wall at Neverland, inscribed on some kind of fancy golden plaque! Life ain't so bad at all!
ROCK WITH YOU!
$100
All the above PLUS a ROCK with YOU on it! Your name'll be painted onto a rock on the grounds of Neverland! Just share that beat of love (along with $100)!
BLACK OR WHITE!
$250
The above PLUS a limited-edition "I Helped Buy Neverland Ranch" T-SHIRT! Choose from 2 beautiful colors: it don't matter if you're BLACK or WHITE! (Or S,M,L,XL)
MANINTHEMIRROR!
$400
All above, PLUS your photo will hang on a Neverland wall in close proximity to a huge, expensive, gaudy mirror. YOU will be the MAN (or WOMAN!) IN THE MIRROR!
THEJACKSON$500!
$500
All the above, PLUS become a member of the EXCLUSIVE "Jackson 500" club, of which there'll be only 500 members! You get a framed certificate which even says so!
500 of 500 left
WEARETHEWORLD!
$750
We are the world! We are the children! We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving! And by "let's" I mean YOU! Pure charity. It'll feel great!
P.Y.T.!
$1,000
Please! Your Thousand! (Dollars.) All above, PLUS if you're ever near Los Olivos why not swing by for a lovely PICNIC at NEVERLAND!? YES! (Picnic not included.)
D.S.T.Y.G.E.!!!
$2,500
All above, PLUS if you're ever near Los Olivos why not swing by for a lovely PICNIC at NEVERLAND!? YES! (Picnic INCLUDED - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough food!)
HEAL THE WORLD!
$4,000
All set for a PICNIC? Maybe you'd ALSO like a healing TOUR of Neverland inside n' out! "There are ways to get there if you care!" (Giving me $4000 for example.)
THE JACKSON $5G
$5,000
PICNIC! TOUR! AND join the elite JACKSON 5G SECRET SOCIETY which is like TEN times better than the stupid Jackson 500, trust me! What'll you get? It's a SECRET!
5000 of 5000 left
GETONTHEFLOOR!
$6,000
ALSO go to the MICHAEL JACKSON CRAZY INSANE NEVERLAND DANCE PARTY! (At no point will you be required to literally "get on the floor," but you can if you wanna!)
THIS IS IT!
$7,000
"This is it! Here I stand! I'm the light of the world! I feel grand!" Feelin' grand? Well if I feel SEVEN grand in my HAND, you'll SPEND THE NIGHT AT NEVERLAND!
YOUARENOTALONE!
$8,000
Spend a night, BRING A FRIEND! (See main text: some levels like $7000 are for one person only! C'mon, it's NEVERLAND!) Just reach out for me (with your $8000)!
WANNA BE S.S.!
$9,000
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'? Start the day (after spending a night at Neverland) with a BREAKFAST! "Don't Think Maybe! (Yeah, Yeah!) If You Can't Feed Ya Baby!"
SMOOTHCRIMINAL!
$10,000
A steal! All above for 2! Annie are you OK? So Annie are you OK? Are you OK Annie? If your name's actually "Annie" (or "Eddie," close enough) bring a 3rd guest!
THEGIRLISMINE!
$11,000
By "Girl" I mean "Neverland Ranch"! And by "Mine" I mean "OURS"! (Even though it'll technically be mine.) But you can visit for the entire doggone weekend!
SAY SAY SAY!
$12,000
You AND a friend stay stay stay a weekend! Ya know you're cryin' "Ooh Ooh Ooh!" (If you're Paul McCartney, stay a bloody week*! *Breakfasts not included, Sir.)
BAD!
$13,000
More like GOOD! COME ON!...to the mindblowing NEVERLAND RANCHWARMING PARTY! A STAR-STUDDED CONCERT with SURPRISE CELEBRITY GUESTS! Answer right now! Who's BAD?!
BILLIE JEAN!
$14,000
I say YOU are the ONE! (In fact you are the TWO, because you'll bring a GUEST to the NEVERLAND RANCHWARMING PARTY!) YOU will dance! ON The Floor! IN The Round!
THEKINGOFPOP!
$14,999
A PRIVATE "MJ EXPERIENCE"! We'll climb trees, lay in bed playing games, drive to Taco Bell wearing surgical masks, who knows WHAT'LL happen?! (Must be over 18.)
THRILLER!
$15,000
GoFundMe levels stop at $15G, but if you wanna be INVINCIBLE and let a much larger sum Xscape, lemme know! Co-ownership? Timeshare? No mere mortal can resist!

1868977_1407105985.0414.jpg

The Source:
http://www.gofundme.com/BuyNeverland

:heart: Thanks Ivy for sharing this with us :group:

140806-buy-neverland-ranch.jpg

(A photo I took of Michael Jackson and President George Bush in the Rose Garden of the White House, Washington, D.C., 4.5.90)

You Can Help Buy Neverland Ranch!
Former SPIN editor Mark Blackwell has devised a genius plan to save Michael Jackson's estate...August 6, 2014 3:46 PM ET

Former SPIN editor Mark Blackwell has experienced a stroke of genius: He's organizing a GoFundMe campaign to buy Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Earlier this week, the managers of the massive Santa Barbara County estate announced they're putting the property up for sale, and a lightbulb went off in Blackwell's wily mind.

By crowdsourcing the funds to purchase the premises, "we can SAVE NEVERLAND from the terrible fate that will inevitably befall the place if someone much worse than us buys it," the GoFundMe page explains. The incentives for contributing to the operation include the privilege of becoming an "honorary Jackson" for the low price of $20 and an "I Helped Buy Neverland Ranch" T-shirt.

Meanwhile, $15,000 contributions will earn "a private MJ experience," a treat Blackwell describes as follows: "We'll climb trees, lay in bed playing games, drive to Taco Bell wearing surgical masks, who knows WHAT'LL happen?!" And then, of course, he specifies that said experience is only available to those over the age of 18.

Blackwell's ambitions are high, but luckily, he has a backup plan. In the event that his campaign fails to raise the $75 million required to bid on the ranch, or if some unforeseen circumstances prevent the GoFundMe-ers from purchasing the property, the money will fund "some other great project" spearheaded by the NYLON founder. We're already at a whopping $130 and counting.

1868977_1407107721.4466_multi.jpeg

(Michael Jackson waves a gloved goodbye to me in the driveway on the front lawn of the White House, Washington, D.C., 4.5.90)

***DISCLAIMER ***
MJJC DOES NOT SUGGEST OR ENDORSE THE GOFUNDME NEVERLAND CAMPAIGN IN ANY WAY OR FORM.. THE INFORMATION IS POSTED HERE TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF THE NUMEROUS CAMPAIGNS AND EVENTS TO SAVE NEVERLAND RANCH !! ***

The Source:
http://www.spin.com/articles/buy-neverland-ranch-gofundme-campaign-crowdfund-michael-jackson/

:heart: Thanks Ivy for sharing this with us :group:

Last edited:
If the goal isn´t reached fans will not have their money back, money goes to other great project.

n the unlikely event that this fundraiser does not raise the stated goal of $75,000,000 (or if it does and we try to buy the joint, yet someone outbids us...or if Neverland Ranch does not actually go up for sale...or if anything whatsoever goes wrong...etc.) all contributions will go to some other great project (such as the documentary film I'm shooting about an aspiring rap artist in North Carolina who has Asperger Synrome and who wants to make enough money in the music business to have his arms surgically lengthened and/or another at-this-point super secret certain-to-be-a-blockbuster-and-successful-ongoing-franchise movie I'm working on). In any such case, the rewards will of course drastically change, but I promise you'll receive something entirely worthy of whatever level contribution you've made!

If not enough money is raised for Neverland it seems money will go to go to a documentary and other secret projects and what I can see they are not Michael related.

If enough money is raised who will be the owner?
Will Blackwell be the owner and can do whatever he want to with neverland?
Will it be more fundraisings for annual costs and how much money will he contribute with?

Can I ask a personal question please. For those who have received the news of the GOFUNDME project positively have you made a donation? The only reason for asking is to double check that this isn't some sort of satire and that donations are actually being received as I'm not sure how to take it. If you don't wish to say on here perhaps you would pm me.

Thank you.

I will not donate to that because the intro seems TRANSPARENTLY like a joke. And if he was really serious then the money - in the case that it doesn't reach the goal - should go to charity. Not a documentary.

I wish someone would create a legit Gofundme campaign.

I will not donate to that because the intro seems TRANSPARENTLY like a joke. And if he was really serious then the money - in the case that it doesn't reach the goal - should go to charity. Not a documentary.

I wish someone would create a legit Gofundme campaign.

Thats why I was asking, to see if active donations were taken, if it's some sort of parody then the donations shouldn't go through. They certainly don't appear to be flooding in so even if it is genuine then I think his intro is putting people off. As discussed in the other thread, I can't help but think that this is a side door effort to raise money for his documentary.

Thats why I was asking, to see if active donations were taken, if it's some sort of parody then the donations shouldn't go through. They certainly don't appear to be flooding in so even if it is genuine then I think his intro is putting people off. As discussed in the other thread, I can't help but think that this is a side door effort to raise money for his documentary.
I don't know if he really is making a documentary or not, but I think he is just obviously making fun of the whole situation and ripping off fans. So far it looks like people are also taking it as a joke-from their comments. I don't know why they're giving money, unless they think that t-shirt is worth 20 bucks!

I don't know if he really is making a documentary or not, but I think he is just obviously making fun of the whole situation and ripping off fans. So far it looks like people are also taking it as a joke-from their comments. I don't know why they're giving money, unless they think that t-shirt is worth 20 bucks!

Its just so bizarre I'm trying to work out if it's genuine and if he is actually taking money, those joke comments from donators may not even be real. If it's real then I have a whole lot more to comment on it.

Its just so bizarre I'm trying to work out if it's genuine and if he is actually taking money, those joke comments from donators may not even be real. If it's real then I have a whole lot more to comment on it.

As he's a writer by profession, I imagine that he might work this up to a documentary about the sale of Neverland, or about 'unlikely fundraisers', or perhaps he'll write a book including all the responses. I just think it's meant to be a fun project for him, (maybe one more thing to put on his CV) and I don't think he expects to be able to buy Neverland. He might get some TV/ other media exposure from it, and then he can talk about his life and work ie get some free publicity.

^^^^ It might be fun for him but if he is just chancing his luck in order to fund himself then he is deceiving fans and playing on their emotions, all wrapped up in a supposed lighthearted manner.

Donations are now up to over $300 and I know it's not a lot but if it's deception then even that is too much.

Most important point any fans wishing to donate should remember is that at no point on his blurb does he suggest that the property would be gifted to P,P&B. As far as I can see this multi billion dollar property would be his at no cost to himself curtesy of Michael Jackson fans, and once he has honoured his part whether it's sending a t shirt or lying on a bed with you (probably only once) he can then do whatever he likes with the property, including selling it and bagging a small fortune.

As far as I'm concerned he would be just another purchaser for the property.... It would not be 'saved'

[youtube]YbVjM1lePNo[/youtube]

Save NEVERLAND for the fans!
The YouCaring Campaign..

We saved Graceland, lets save NEVERLAND!!!!

We are so upset with the thought of Generations of fans potentially missing out on the King of PoPs "NEVERLAND" ranch. We have a right as fans to throw our bid in to save the historical landmark.

10550831_440299346110985_7281597152357543665_n.jpg

$0 raised of $10,000,000 goal
Organizer: Sheila McSpadden
Beneficiary: Save Micheal Jackson's "NEVERLAND RANCH"!

Donate to restore the whimsicle property, support the cause to open the ranch to the public. This home of Micheal Jackson, held his private amusement park, floral clock, and scenic views. Donate NOW!

Through some pictures and videos, I'll show you some of the world that Michael created, a world of magic, fantasy, and love!
I hope you enjoy
Thank you

***DISCLAIMER ***
MJJC DOES NOT SUGGEST OR ENDORSE THE YOUCARING NEVERLAND CAMPAIGN IN ANY WAY OR FORM.. THE INFORMATION IS POSTED HERE TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF THE NUMEROUS CAMPAIGNS AND EVENTS TO SAVE NEVERLAND RANCH !! ***

The Source:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/save-neverland-for-the-fans-/212805

:heart: Thanks Sheila McSpadden for sharing this with us :group:

Back