The Infinite Jukebox - Makes Interesting Remixes

MikeFann

Proud Member
Okay, now I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I've found an interesting site called The Infinite Jukebox. In short, you can find a song or upload one of your own and it will have it so that as the song plays, using the different branches that connects certain sections to each other, the song would end up becoming some sort of extended remix. I'll post up the link so you can see for yourself:

http://labs.echonest.com/Uploader/index.html

You can search for Michael Jackson's songs on this site and then just sit back and listen to some really unique remixes. This is not 100% perfect but it's still pretty dang good. I think.

I hope it's okay for me to post this here. If not, please let me know. :)

I should let you know that should you want to have this app play in the background, you should open this site in it's own window and not minimize it.

Last edited:
Okay I searched Leave Me Alone and it actually used the Dance Extended Mix - it didn't create it or anything...and then jumped around inside the track.

It seems kinda interesting but I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to be doing lol

It doesn't work for me? It says it loads 100% and then just takes me back to the homepage?

@ChrisC: That's basically what it does; it jumps around the track using the branches that's all intertwined in the center of the circle but tries to find similar sounding sections so that it would sound almost seamless. As I said, it's not 100% perfect and there are times when it's obvious it's skipping sections and not every song will work with this app. However, there may be times when it works well and sounds great, in my opinion.

@TinnyandOdd: That's odd. Once it all finishes, a circle should show up. Maybe try it again?

Back