Short video of Michael singing APOM (1986)

InvincibleMJ

Proud Member

I've never seen this before and I can't stop listening to it, even though it's like 6 seconds - it's genius!
Looks like it's from the same day of the video where he was recording We Are Here To Change To World or at least it's the same jacket...(Makes sense :rofl:)

Anyone knows which Japanese (?) special showed it?

I love seeing footage of Michael composing his songs. I've always found his method for composing really fascinating

Also, footage like this should have been shown on the BAD 25 documentary. This 6 seconds alone gave more insight to Michael as a composer than what that whole documentary did

Last edited:
The "Ok" of the guy next to him ..doesnt sound he's convinced :brow:

Isn't that matt Forger? The OK sounds like he's trying to figure out how to translate what Michael wants it to sound like to the machine he's using.
These guys were pretty creative as well-to be able to do that.
Pretty cool.
No-very cool.

Wonderful beat-boxing from Michael, great to see visuals for something like this..

I never saw this before either and I looooove studio footage, especially from the Bad album, so I searched Youtube and found the documentary they took this from - the Japanese 'making of Captain EO'! :D It's on YT in several parts but I'll just post the part the footage is from here:
starting at 5:00.. ('it messes up the groove'.. he's so cute:laugh: )

I love studio footage of Michael. Wish I could've been a fly on the wall so to speak, watching him work.

Just think of all the great behind the scenes footage we have. I hope that it'll all get released some day in the future, because it gives great insight to Michael has a creative artist. Footage like this will show people that Michael wasn't just a simple song and dance man

Just think of all the great behind the scenes footage we have. I hope that it'll all get released some day in the future, because it gives great insight to Michael has a creative artist. Footage like this will show people that Michael wasn't just a simple song and dance man

I want to see the full dress rehearsals for the BAD Tour included as bonus features on any future Blu-Ray release, the 'Smooth Criminal' leaked performance shows something that doesn't quite fit what was present within the surrounding of his genius.. just check out the 4 second clip from 'The Legend Continues' he goes full out, same with TWYMMF and other's..

I've never seen this before and I can't stop listening to it, even though it's like 6 seconds - it's genius!
Looks like it's from the same day of the video where he was recording We Are Here To Change To World or at least it's the same jacket...(Makes sense šŸ¤£)

Anyone knows which Japanese (?) special showed it?
I never saw this before either and I looooove studio footage, especially from the Bad album, so I searched Youtube and found the documentary they took this from - the Japanese 'making of Captain EO'! :D It's on YT in several parts but I'll just post the part the footage is from here:

5m 5s - 5m 32s for APOM. I love stuff like this. Can't get enough of it. WAHTCTW stuff is fine but it's APOM that is really awesome, imo.

Back