(Formula 1 fans) The two Michael's together!

Yeah, Schumacher talked about their meeting in an interview in 2009 or 2010:

"Were you shaken by the death of Michael Jackson?"

"Yes, very much. I was a fan of his. We met at one of my last races in 2006 in Bahrain at Salman bin Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa's place.

"How did you find Jackson?"

"I was amazed how could somebody, who is such a giant on stage, be so insecure, shy and fearful in real life. That was probably because so many people took advantage of him."

"Did he know you?"

"He was a huge motorsports fan and we were talking about that. He wanted my autograph by any means, so of course he knew me. I got the news of his death at 3 in the morning by an SMS. I was playing poker with my friends and was just getting ready to go to bed."

Ha, MJ looks so casual rocking the ralph lauren jumper.

It's nice to see MJ casually hanging out with sports stars and in a different environment to what he was used to.

"I was amazed how could somebody, who is such a giant on stage, be so insecure, shy and fearful in real life. That was probably because so many people took advantage of him."

Very wise words from Mr. Schumacher, a giant in his own right. God bless him! I cannot thank him enough for all the joy he brought to me and many others over all the years. It was an honor to see him race and win so many times.

A true champion - not only of sports, but most all, of life.

Did David Beckham & MJ ever meet? I'm sure I read that Beckham met Michael. Now that would be a great photo - arguably the 2 most famous men of the past 20 years!!!

Thank you for the pic, SkyWalk. I remember the Schumi interview but I don't think I've seen the pic of both Michaels together. Awww, MJ looks great here :wub:

Back