MJ with Australian actress Rebecca Gibney

Here's the article off Daily Mail with the images rehosted:

Remember The Time? Rebecca Gibney joins the flashback brigade as she shares an old photo of herself meeting Michael Jackson.
Hugh Jackman melted fans' hearts yesterday when he shared a romantic photograph from the family album of himself and wife Deborra-Lee Furness for Valentine's Day. And now Rebecca Gibney is getting in on the 'flashback' action, sharing a picture she says was taken on 'one of the most special nights of her life'... but instead of husband Richard Bell, the man standing next to her in the snap is Michael Jackson.
The photograph appears to have been taken in mid-Eighties, and like many young women of the era, the Gold Logie winner tells followers that she regrets her retro hair style.
YDLAJQn.jpg

'One of the most special nights of my life!' Rebecca Gibney has shared this old photograph of herself with Michael Jackson on Instagram

'Found this old pic of when I met the legend that is Michael Jackson,' Gibney captions the picture. She adds: 'And just quietly it was one of the most special nights of my life! (might have rethought the perm though if I could do it again) Happy Sunday!' In the photo, the Winter actress is wearing a white T-shirt and an excited smile.

IcuCJPh.jpg

Feeling nostalgic: Hugh Jackman also shared an archive photo this weekend of himself and wife Deborra-Lee Furness

There is little doubt of the age of the photograph, given Gibney's shaggy perm and retro make-up look.
At the time of the photograph, the King of Pop, who passed away in 2009, was mid-way through his extensive plastic surgery transformation (ugggghhhh :glare:). Gibney recently aired her own opinion on going under the knife, admitting that while she has experimented with Botox, she hasn't undergone surgery.

-----

The rest of the article just focuses on the actress, irrelevant to Michael.

^^They just won't ever stop, will they?? Darling picture of Michael. And I still like those perms. Miss them.

(much better than straight and stringy these days)

Last edited:
Back