Give Me Half A Chance vs. Doggin' Around

Give Me Half A Chance or Doggin' Around? YOU Decide!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zakk

Proud Member
Two fantastic song's during Michael's Motown work, his voice is soulful & like silk! which of these do you prefer?

Doggin'. I wish Berry had had Michael record more of Jackie's songs. Would love to have heard Michael sing Stop Lyin or We Have Love.

Doggin'. I wish Berry had had Michael record more of Jackie's songs. Would love to have heard Michael sing Stop Lyin or We Have Love.

It is a beautiful creation but i just think 'Give Me Half A Chance' is more artistically coherent, both have aspects of pure genius and your choice is great

I went with "Doggin'" also-and I actually sometimes have a hard time figuring which version I prefer-Michael's or Jackie's. I'm a real huge fan of the Great American Songbook and the composers and songs of that era and I always wanted Michael to record an album of those covers a la Linda Rondstadt in the 80's. He did a few in the Variety Show and they were absolutely heavenly.

But after hearing Branca in BAD 25 suggest he do an album of James Brown/Jackie Wilson covers, I wish he'd done that for sure. I never thought of that.

Back