The Michael Jackson Bonus Cuts Collection: POLL on potential cover art.

Euan

Proud Member
8073800_orig.png

I am collecting the demos, unreleased and related songs into each studio albums Bonus Cuts.

You may wonder why I am doing this. I find all of these amazing demos and songs that Michael made but almost all of them are sprawled across forums and YouTube. Gathering these together would allow new fans and old to see Michael's cutting room floor gems. This way they are packaged nicely and easy to access. Feel free to spread word of this project to the MJ family. I hope to have it finished soon.

More info here: http://www.xscapewithmj.co.uk/bonus-cuts.html

Thanks again
- Euan

Last edited:
Ok, viewed, judgment made... please contact me ASAP.. I would love to know which songs you have as a tracklisting.. Sean

Last edited:
I would love to see this as a complete set of some kind, yes...

MICHAEL JACKSON - EVERYTHING ELSE

I would love to see this as a complete set of some kind, yes...

MICHAEL JACKSON - EVERYTHING ELSE

There will be a single download for each download of course and a complete one too. Perhaps there will be a few other downloads but I've still to decide.

Dont forget,.. YOU WERE THERE - SAMMY DAVIS JR. TRIBUTE

If I can find a good high quality audio, I'm sure it will be included.

----

If you haven't done the poll yet, please consider doing it. It is a huge help and will only take 2 minutes!
Also please try to make criticism constructive, it helps a ton!

Thanks again to all who have done it. :D

Last edited:
wonderful creative project again, Euan. :clap:

Just gave some 'feedback' :blush:

With L.O.V.E

Love the project idea and the covers are awesome!

It is alright, but I suggested you need to fill up more of the blank space or make central images of Michael Jackson more eyecatching. As its an out takes collection, it is mostly true MJ fans who will be getting them and as you know they love to see bright images of Michael, usually dancing or performing or showing some frenzied face after doing a OWWWW!!! scream in a song.

It is like for most Prince bootlegs, we always get images of Prince blazing a guitar on the front with lines of colour and rays and stars and everything else. As MJ like Prince was one of the most electrifying entertainers ever, the images should also be electrifying.

I always enjoy hearing early versions of songs to see how they changed by the time an album is released. I also enjoy hearing songs that Michael recorded but never made it to the final album. I like the track listing that you have put together so far. The only version of Thriller I had ever heard was the one on the album.Years later, I discovered that the song was originally titled "Starlight" and also had different lyrics. The music was the same as Thriller but the words bore no resemblance to the finished product on the Thriller album. I didn't see that on the track listing but I think it would be great to include it. I have a copy of the song and I find it interesting to compare the two songs.

Back