Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson Scream Recreation by Youtube Infamous dancing duo

brandyandmj

Proud Member
If anyone here is like me then when you get on youtube you tend to drift off to different thing. You start watching music videos and an hour later you're watching a cat try and sing the national anthem, things get hectic pretty quick lol. So about two years ago while watching music videos I started watching choreography videos and stumbled across a youtube page called WildaBeastAdams. Now I love dancing so he, Will, and Janelle (I believe that's her name) hold a dance class somewhere in the United states. Last year they posted a Janet and Michael Jackson video it was the recreation of scream and I'll post the link below so you guys can watch it.

I honestly think they did pretty good with the dancing and the beat change at the end when they come with the masks was pretty cool. I think they did good.

What do you guys think?

Cool video! I like how Michael and Janet remain such a HUGE inspiration for creative expression, for so many people.

Back