Anything else?

Last edited:
Ivory Coast
Gabon
Senegal
Tanzania
Egypt

Source: http://www.okayafrica.com/news/michael-jackson-in-africa/

He was crowned a king of the Sanwi tribe in Ivory Coast.

michael-visits-the-ivory-cost-in-west-africa%2863%29-m-6.jpg

Israel?

At least to visit Uri Geller
Qatar and UAE
Oman? for a visit in 2006?

Singapore
Hong Kong
Philippines
Thailand

Haiti. I'll copy and paste something I wrote here in 2013. I'd like to send a big thank you to the woman who takes care of the facebook page called "UK loves MJ", you're doing a wonderful job, thank you so much for all your hard work. :)

Lonnel Conley, whilst paying tribute, recalls a time that Michael visited Haiti ~

When I first met Michael Jackson, he was 10 years old. A friend of mine, Mavis Staples of the world-famous Staples Singers, introduced me and said, “You are not going to believe this.” She was right…I was knocked off my feet. Without a shadow of doubt, Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer ever to grace the face of this earth. The pop culture world is measured by this man—a man who had a good and kind soul.

During one of the tours, he wanted to visit Haiti. When we arrived, it was a cultural shock for all of us, but to see the hurt on Michael’s face—at these poverty-stricken people—it was devastating to him. He was real quiet all the way back.
I have been very fortunate to be raised with James Brown, to work with Elvis Presley and to know Michael Jackson. It just don’t get no better than this, to know Michael Jackson—the man, the pioneer, the humanitarian. There are so many who owe this man so much ~

Lonnell “King Ro” Conley, Announcer and Blues Director Jazz City Radio

Here's a nice mural from Port-au-Prince, Haïti. It was done by street artist Jerry Rosembert Moise just known as "Jerry" in Haiti. I found it on the same page next to the quote i posted. :)

23758_435704266497972_41498919_n.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

He probably never got bored he was truely bless for his talent

He is known everywhere though. I read some news story years ago about some missionaries in Chad and they asked a child if they knew of any American stars, and a 5 year old child walked up and said "Michael Jackson, he is love". Apparently it was the only English the kid knew and the walk around the camp they found one man with a radio cassette and he kept playing the one cassette it had - a copy of Bad by Michael Jackson.

It would be easier to say what countries he hasn't been to. He's been everywhere

Great idea by the way

first post should be updated with all the countries.

How many percent of the worlds countries have he visited? It sure is many!

So far we have 49 out of the 196 countries recognised by the United nations (Colonial territories, special autoniomous areas like Hong Kong, Tibet, Reunion etc and dependencies not included along with Antarctica).
Plus if we exclude South Sudan as it gained independence in 2011 after Michael passed on that leaves 195.

49 divided into 195 = 25.12% or just over a quarter of all the countries in the world. The 195 includes Vatican City, Palestine and Taiwan as a separate country from China, even though China does not recognise Taiwans independence and will actually bomb the crap out of it, if they declare full independence. However it does not count places like Niue and Montserrat (Not that he has been there) or made up places like Isis caliphate.

Back