The YouTube video thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
This thread is for posting and discussing youtube videos that include and or are about Michael.
Pretty much anything goes as long as Michael is in it, or it's about Michael (only kind videos are allowed, so no videos by haters).

I searched to see if a thread like this already existed and I didn't find anything quite like it, but if one does exist please merge.

Yeah, not even TheRealMJFacts videos should be allowed either, bunch of lousy phony fakers they are.

Hey MJ Fans! I think you all would love to see this. From one fan to another. This is my brief story about how Michael continues to impact my life. Please let me know what you think, and let's talk about Michael! Also, any tips on how I could improve my channel would be wonderful! :)

Hey MJ Fans! I think you all would love to see this. From one fan to another. This is my brief story about how Michael continues to impact my life. Please let me know what you think, and let's talk about Michael! Also, any tips on how I could improve my channel would be wonderful! :)

great story, that's exactly how I feel, too

MJ sings one of his mother’s favorite songs (‘For The Good Times’) & dedicates it to her.

The event took place during Katherine’s birthday party in May (1984).

[video=youtube;gLVB83QSfr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLVB83QSfr4[/video]

His range.

As a musician, it's so inspirational. :wub:

Talent goals, to be honest!!

My favourite song and instrument together.

Last edited:
I think this was posted here back here in its own thread, but for those who didn't see it:

She is truly fantastic. She has videos of other drawings she did and they're equally as sensational.

Back