About Michael Jackson neverland ranch

MJWATER

Proud Member
I just notice Michael had two house in neverland or maybe more and the one I always see is this one
neverland-ranch-train-station.jpg

How many houses did he have in the field, which house did he sleep in?

neverland-01-800.jpg

I know he has a guest house, what does he uses the other houses for?

Well 1. guests! 2. after the house was raided that is where he stayed, the guest house.. he did not want to enter his old bedroom after they destroyed it..

I just notice Michael had two house in neverland or maybe more and the one I always see is this one
neverland-ranch-train-station.jpg

How many houses did he have in the field, which house did he sleep in?

neverland-01-800.jpg

I know he has a guest house, what does he uses the other houses for?
That's the train station, although I think lots of people think it's his house.
The bottom pix is the real house.

There's also a gigantic house that housed his arcade games. Tennis court is in the back. I'm not sure if the pool house is part of that. The movie theater is a separate building also.

And yes, I believe there are 3 guest houses.

Neverland was not ransacked for the Julien's auction-that sale was arranged and all of Michael's memorabilia was carefully catalogued for the auction at the tune of a couple of million dollars.
After Michael got the contract for "This is It", he stopped the auction, and all of his belongings are now in warehouses in LA waiting for the museum one day.

Here is a movie that Sotheby's put together when they put the ranch on the market. And Sycamore Valley Ranch is not stripped of all Michael associations-the train station still stands and is beautiful.

In this film you can see:
:44 train station in the background
:56 gazebo (where Elizabeth Taylor was married) and the Sleeping Beauty bridge
:1:17 his house
1:38 The Arcade house with tennis court in back (see the tennis court better in 2:04
1:46 next door is the outside kitchen/barbeque
2:00 pool house
2:27 Movie theatre/dance studio; lobby of the movie theatre with candy counter
3:42 A guest house with an inside view

Here's a map of the place
neverland-map_1433066156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you hide this beauty behind a gate the world need to see this. Maybe one of these days it will happen it on my bucket list.:(

Back