The very fact Michael was born/existed is amazing.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
So I was sitting here just thinking about how amazing MJ was/is.
Michael was/is by far the best, most amazing, talented, unique, and hard working entertainer to ever grace this earth.
He used his genius, and talent to defy the odds and become an unparalleled force of nature in the music industry that to this day has not been matched.
Since he left us people have been searching desperately high and low for someone to take his place, when the simple fact is that no one ever wil, it's simply not possible.
Michael was/is a legend among legends.
He's simply too unique, talented, hard working, and gifted for anyone to EVER fill his penny loafers, fedora, and sparkling glove.
A little black boy from Gary Indiana became the greatest entertainer this world has ever seen, a King, and left an impact on this world that will never be seen again.
Isn't that amazing?

Have you ever just thought about how amazing it is that a man like MJ ever graced this earth?
I think it's so cool. :)

I love the passion you have for Michael. (y)

I agree with everything you say. Michael was the greatest and will always be. :king2:

What I find amazing is that someone like him actually happened in my lifetime. I was a little kid when he was, and I was astounded at his talent. We grew up together, and I watched him evolve and just get better and better. Then when I thought it was impossible for him to be any greater, he exploded in our early 20's.

Yes, sometimes it is definitely not easy to be a Michael Jackson fan, but I am blessed that he lived when I did-and I didn't just have to learn about him in history books or old film clips. I love and adore him-from the beginning-I wouldn't change that experience for anything in the world. I'm not particularly religious, but I do thank God for allowing me to live at the same time and experience it first hand.

So I was sitting here just thinking about how amazing MJ was/is.
Michael was/is by far the best, most amazing, talented, unique, and hard working entertainer to ever grace this earth.
He used his genius, and talent to defy the odds and become an unparalleled force of nature in the music industry that to this day has not been matched.
Since he left us people have been searching desperately high and low for someone to take his place, when the simple fact is that no one ever wil, it's simply not possible.
Michael was/is a legend among legends.
He's simply too unique, talented, hard working, and gifted for anyone to EVER fill his penny loafers, fedora, and sparkling glove.
A little black boy from Gary Indiana became the greatest entertainer this world has ever seen, a King, and left an impact on this world that will never be seen again.
Isn't that amazing?

Have you ever just thought about how amazing it is that a man like MJ ever graced this earth?
I think it's so cool. :)

I agree with you totally.
There will never be anybody who could ever take his place. What Michael did is what people are trying to do, but we all know it originates from Michael.

The inspiration he has left with everybody will never be left by anybody else again. His inspiration was different and fantastic and even though there are plenty of talented people around the world nowadays, it could never match up to what Michael had.

:smilerolleyes:

Back