TheJacksonsVEVO - New Youtube Videos

MJEternalKing

Proud Member
Hi everybody! This time, I wanna share with you this new Youtube channel about Jackson 5 or The Jacksons: The JacksonsVEVO. This is a new channel, includes more videos than the first channel, which have only one video "Torture". There are the featured videos includes in this new channel:

I don't know if this channel will be the official for contain more material, but I enjoyed it, and I hope that you will be enjoy it too. :)

Great, thanks for sharing. I hope they're going to post This Place Hotel live!

I wonder why Victory Tour Heartbreak Hotel was removed? Some years ago it was there but then it was removed.

is it selfish of me to wish these were on the Michael Jackson Vevo just to up his counts? lol

2300 Jackson Street

I hope they put up a good quality version of these

Let's Be Young Tonight

Recently on Jermaine's VEVO, this clip was uploaded. It's from a 1976 program called The Second Annual Rock Music Awards

Re: 2300 Jackson Street

I hope they put up a good quality version of these

Thanks for posting these. I've never seen these videos before. I have to say-late 80's-Early 90's-the Jacksons grew up to be really good looking guys-not to mention talented-no wonder women were flinging themselves at them.

Is that channel really official? Why wouldn't they upload Lovely One from another source? looks like a youtube rip (and not from the new HQ rip)

Last edited:
Lovely One

Is that channel really official? Why wouldn't they upload Lovely One from another source?
I can't see that video, it says "contains content from Warner Chappell, blocked in your country". But the Can You Feel It video has Philadelphia International in the description. As far as I know, the only Jacksons albums on that label are the Gamble & Huff ones. At least in the US, I don't know about other countries.

if it were official then it almost certainly would be a different Victory date like TPH, and even 30th anniversary is lower quality than WOWOW...

?

Now that I've looked at some of the videos, I'm not sure it's official either. In addition to songs credited to Philadelphia International that were not on there, one Carol Burnett video was widescreen when that was not happening on 1970s TV. The image is stretched. I Want You Back has a link to a video list in which some of the videos are not VEVO including fan uploaded audio only videos. VEVO doesn't advertise fan videos or record label video channels, only other videos that are VEVO. Having a link to Michael solo VEVO is unusual too. If you go to The Beatles VEVO there are no links to any of the solo Beatles channels. Same with New Edition and The Police. I just checked. Real VEVO videos also has either the year the song was released or a later one if the copyright was updated. None of these videos have a date. I checked the old channel with the Torture video and it doesn't have a copyright date either, and it has some incomplete lyrics posted (in the description). I don't recall seeing lyrics on other VEVO videos.

I hope they will add some videos we've never seen before.

Some teasers maybe for the concerts they have and can/will someday release.

And more concert footage in good quality would be great.

Back