Post Your Favourite MJ Notes

HIStory

Proud Member
I so love his handwritten notes. They are so telling about him.

Written to the camera man Pecky.

pecky-note-1.jpg

pecky-note-2.jpg

pecky-note-31.jpg

michaeljacksonlettermycomeup_com.jpg

mj-handwriting-michael-jackson-32342497-741-520.jpg

tumblr_inline_monx9zlWYA1qgq88i.jpg

TajletterfromMichael.png

lot%202_lg.jpeg

I love his self-written notes too :) The one with "I'm beautiful" makes me sad though because I remember he said once that he writes things down to visualise them or make him believe in them or something along those lines. Does anyone know when that note was written?

I love his self-written notes too :) The one with "I'm beautiful" makes me sad though because I remember he said once that he writes things down to visualise them or make him believe in them or something along those lines. Does anyone know when that note was written?

Yes, I thought the same about that one. I believe it is from the 80s. Not sure but I think from one of those notes that were found in the Jacksons storage that Vaccaro confiscated.

I really love that letter he sent to Pecky :heart:

Some more favorites:
U79NbQd.png

tumblr_m28xjrvc3k1r6gi1wo1_500.jpg

He threw this from his hotel room window as a paper plane after the first date of the Bad Tour in Rome

15nrq4m.jpg

the little drawing...:wub:

tumblr_lhrjs0Cmsk1qfyt5go1_500.jpg

:D:lol:

mKE5w51.png

I believe he wrote this on a chalkboard in one of the halls when he visited Gardner Elementary?

Also love how he wrote on different objects around the house:

mjjj96.jpg

written on the back of a painting at Neverland

this one too:
2mo3tq1.jpg

tumblr_m9mk3kYG0o1qfj1o3o1_1280.jpg

"If I can only find a white man with a black man's sound, I could make a million dollars"
- Sam Phillips is responsible for launching Elvis’s career, and would famously tell people at his record label that before discovering Elvis
I love how Michael wrote that on that statue, and why :ph34r:

tumblr_mg0xd9LAu01qfj1o3o1_1280.jpg

“May all who walk upon this land be blessed from above in my Neverland.” written underneath a statue, 1988

^I guess he tried his best, lol! But I'm pretty sure it's legit, that's definitely his handwriting imo

another one that I love:

tumblr_mvfz68EY4W1smnzg4o2_540.jpg

"A million eyes upon me, defines my greatest fear
This music that surrounds me, defines my every tear
Just close your eyes and listen, the music will appear
For I am just a man, a man within the mirror."
- march 2nd 1987

Great stuff all over the thread, some of them beyond cute, others heartbreaking, like the lyrics to The innocent man posted by Linda. I remember seeing only the words to the chorus back in 2010

tumblr_mxi9ahAwOT1qfj1o3o3_500.jpg

Truly heartbreaking........

I think it was also in 2010, around mid October if I'm not mistaken, when this other one surfaced

it may have very well been around earlier, but I distinctly remember seeing it then. Very sweet indeed :wub:

Also love how he wrote on different objects around the house.
tumblr_mg0xd9LAu01qfj1o3o1_1280.jpg

How nice of him to do that :)

mjjj96.jpg

written on the back of a painting at Neverland

Hopefully he didn't have to wait very long poor darlin' :D

Great stuff all over the thread, some of them beyond cute, others heartbreaking, like the lyrics to The innocent man posted by Linda. I remember seeing only the words to the chorus back in 2010

tumblr_mxi9ahAwOT1qfj1o3o3_500.jpg

Innocent Man has several versions or parts.

3798a_lg.jpeg

3409a_lg.jpeg

Back