Michael is 3rd on this Most Famous People list.

It's funny to me how the first two on the list are religious figures and then there's MICHAEL :D

Those lists are a little funny to me...

It's not even that weird for me to see him alongside the other names on that list lol

I always wonder whether or not it is because I am biased, but I can't think of another human being who has ever been as big as Michael. This guy was a prisoner in his life because he was so huge. Even stars like Madonna go out by themselves. It's crazy. What was it about Michael that caused this hysteria amongst us all. No other human has been capable of the level of adoration and interest Michael caused and still causes. Just magical.

I personally wouldn't include Jesus on these lists, because no one knows if he actually existed.

Well that just shows the credibility of these lists. More media rubbish!! Who decides who's where on the list? Maybe Homer Simpson on his break at the nuclear power plant 💩

Well that just shows the credibility of these lists. More media rubbish!! Who decides who's where on the list? Maybe Homer Simpson on his break at the nuclear power plant ??

There's no need to insult Homer Simpson

Back