Awesome MJ sculptures

morinen

Proud Member
My friend Karina, whom I've known for years, recently got into sculpting and started creating MJ statutes and busts. She literally started from scratch, and I've seen her skills progress to this amazing results. I'm a proud owner of one of her statuettes which I got for my birthday. It's really a work of art.

Here's s what she says about her work: "I have been Michael’s fan for 23 years but I’ve never thought I’d become a sculptor. About 3 years ago I understood I wanted to recreate MJ’s face in sculpture and so I started learning sculpture on my own, I’m self-taught. Since then, my main goal has been to make his face in actual size preserving all his unique features that I love so much. I wanted to make a sculptural portrait so that I could look at it and recognize Michael. I’ve made several dozens of sculptures, and all of them are dedicated to MJ. This kind of art is not as popular among fans as painting or dancing, but this made it all the more interesting to create something worth attention. Whether I have achieved my goal, it’s for other MJ fans to decide, I’m relying on feedback. But I’ve tried real hard. This bust is life-size, cast in plastic."

More photos and statutes at her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mjsculptures/

33xtvet.jpg
5un39z.jpg
5nn2n4.jpg
34ef22t.jpg

Back